November Jobs Report Thread

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Employers added 266,000 jobs in November and unemployment matched a 50-year low of 3.5%, signs the U.S. economy is withstanding a global slowdown...

U.S. Economy Added 266,000 Jobs in November

:5_1_12024::banana::dance::happy-1::mm:

Good news indeed!

Should be a happy day for Wall Street...which makes for a happy day for me! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Probably will be another record day.

Tired of winning yet? :04:

A single day does not make for a win.

The DJI since the start of the trade war almost 700 days ago....not really winning numbers.

upload_2019-12-6_7-57-18.png

the NASDAQ
upload_2019-12-6_8-4-8.png

not really winning number either.

S&P 500 not really winning numbers.
upload_2019-12-6_8-7-7.png

Last edited:
We will get the employment numbers this morning.

Here is a fairly comprehensive study of the effect that Trump has had on the job market thus far. It’s fair. And therefore some people will not like it.

Jobs: Trump has fallen short of goal to turbocharge job growth

The consensus forecast is for 180K jobs created in November. That would be a decent number.

This subject will likely come up in tonight’s broadcast. Tune in. Call in. We don’t bite.

Worlds Collide Ep. 6 - How Was Your Bird?
Hahahha YOU LOST MUTHA FUCKA! 266,000 jobs wow!!!!!!!

We will get the employment numbers this morning.

Here is a fairly comprehensive study of the effect that Trump has had on the job market thus far. It’s fair. And therefore some people will not like it.

Jobs: Trump has fallen short of goal to turbocharge job growth

The consensus forecast is for 180K jobs created in November. That would be a decent number.

This subject will likely come up in tonight’s broadcast. Tune in. Call in. We don’t bite.

Worlds Collide Ep. 6 - How Was Your Bird?
Hahahha YOU LOST MUTHA FUCKA! 266,000 jobs wow!!!!!!!

How did I lose? What a weird comment.

I can't wait to watch the DEMs on CNN/MSNBC promise to "turn the failing economy around" and "create more jobs for blacks" and "lower the unemployment rate". Did I miss anything? LOL!!!!!!

266K.

Good number.
Seasonal hiring?
I can't wait to watch the DEMs on CNN/MSNBC promise to "turn the failing economy around" and "create more jobs for blacks" and "lower the unemployment rate". Did I miss anything? LOL!!!!!!
The Dems have done all of those things from 2009 onward. We were losing 745,000 jobs a month and the DOW was barely 8,000 when Gomer left office. How many years have you been sleeping Mr. Van Winkle?

266K.

Good number.
Seasonal hiring?
The Dems have done all of those things from 2009 onward. We were losing 745,000 jobs a month and the DOW was barely 8,000 when Gomer left office. How many years have you been sleeping Mr. Van Winkle?

So it is still Obama's economy?

266K.

Good number.
Seasonal hiring?

Translation: - During months where the economy is doing good it's because of Democrats. During months when job growth is slow it's because of Trump

Why do you even bother?

Record debt and record trade deficit but it`s all good. Got it.

Correct. Record levels of debt despite how well the economy is doing, but let's not pretend you actually care, because if you did you'd hold your own party as accountable as the Republicans and you don't. None of you care. It's just a nice talking point when you have nothing else to say.

Forum List

Back