Trump cancels meeting with President Putin due to the situation in Ukraine...strong leadership there

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Based on the fact that the ships and sailors have not been returned to Ukraine from Russia, I have decided it would be best for all parties concerned to cancel my previously scheduled meeting in Argentina with President Vladimir Putin. I look forward to a meaningful Summit again as soon as this situation is resolved!" - Mr Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

bravo, Mister Trump!

"Based on the fact that the ships and sailors have not been returned to Ukraine from Russia, I have decided it would be best for all parties concerned to cancel my previously scheduled meeting in Argentina with President Vladimir Putin. I look forward to a meaningful Summit again as soon as this situation is resolved!" - Mr Trump

bravo, Mister Trump!
That will only benefit Deep State and it puppets, not USA or Russia.

It's Ukraine who has violated Russia's borders, not vice versa. And they did it intentionally to destroy Trump/Putin meeting, 5 days prior to it.

So, in USA the tail keeps wagging the dog?

Last edited:
Nobody has been tougher on Putin than our dear Trumpenfuhrer....dontchaknow.

bravo, Mister Trump!
Why is it not a good thing to meet and talk about problems? Canceling the meeting makes Trump look almost as weak as Obama.

• Banned
"The ‘Baby Trump’ blimp is making a front-and-center appearance in protests in Buenos Aires, Argentina, for the # G20 Summit. The blimp gained international fame in London at anti-Trump protests in July."

"The ‘Baby Trump’ blimp is making a front-and-center appearance in protests in Buenos Aires, Argentina, for the # G20 Summit. The blimp gained international fame in London at anti-Trump protests in July."
How about that! Airheads flying a balloon.

Lissy The Sissy Graham has praised President Trump on cancelling Putin

bravo, Mister Trump!
That will only benefit Deep State and it puppets, not USA or Russia.

It's Ukraine who has violated Russia's borders, not vice versa. And they did it intentionally to destroy Trump/Putin meeting, 5 days prior to it.

So, in USA the tail keeps wagging the dog?

Ukraine's more Right-Wing than Russia, no?

Why should U.S Right-Wingers prefer Russia, over Ukraine?????

i would have thought talking with the guy would be the thing to do....
You aren’t allowed to talk to Russians! Ever! Ask the DNC.
Strawman/lie. Nobody said that.
Horseshit! Russia Russia Russia and millions upon millions of taxpayer dollars wasted on a conspiracy theory of Russian collusion. For what? Because that fat white doughy bitch lost the election.

The Russian Conspiracy theory "Meddling" is berserk, even so Russia has millions of Illegal immigrant Muslims, and is a hostile state to the U.S.

The majority of Russians support Stalin as a great leader, and that's that.

Forum List

Back