Trump Campaign Statement On Clinton's Acceptance Speech

Hillary is a fraud in every sense of the woid. Just a lot of hot air....the media will glorify it and the dupes will eat it up....nothing new...tired and old rhetoric.

"Hillary Clinton’s speech was an insulting collection of clichés and recycled rhetoric. She spent the evening talking down to the American people she’s looked down on her whole life.

Hillary Clinton talks about unity, about E Pluribus Unum, but her globalist agenda denies American citizens the protections to which they are all entitled – tearing us apart. Her radical amnesty plan will take jobs, resources and benefits from the most vulnerable citizens of the United States and give them to the citizens of other countries. Her refusal to even say the words ‘Radical Islam’, or to mention her disaster in Libya, or her corrupt email scheme, all show how little she cares about the safety of the American people.

It’s a speech delivered from a fantasy universe, not the reality we live in today.

Hillary Clinton says America is stronger together. But in Hillary Clinton’s America, millions of people are left out in the cold. She only stands together with the donors and special interests who’ve bankrolled her entire life. Excluded from Hillary Clinton’s America are the suffering people living in our inner cities, or the victims of open borders and drug cartels, or the people who’ve lost their jobs because of the Clintons’ trade deals, or any hardworking person who doesn’t have enough money to get a seat at Hillary Clinton’s table." - Stephen Miller, Senior Policy Advisor
She is old and tired....but please please never compare her to a man, ie Trump that gathers up all his admiring nuts and use them like a squirrel during harvest season.

Wow. He's pouting big time, isn't he?

dumb Donald...... the internet troll as presidential candidate.

no wonder the freaks and losers love the bigoted fascist.
Its very easy to get retards to follow your every word....especially when those words come from a 2nd grade handbook...ie a Trump University course, no doubt!!

HIllary graduated from Trump U?

I ask, because I've seen a lot of fools following her, on this and other boards

Wow. He's pouting big time, isn't he?

dumb Donald...... the internet troll as presidential candidate.

no wonder the freaks and losers love the bigoted fascist.
Its very easy to get retards to follow your every word....especially when those words come from a 2nd grade handbook...ie a Trump University course, no doubt!!

HIllary graduated from Trump U?

I ask, because I've seen a lot of fools following her, on this and other boards
Sure did and like the others is waiting on her settlement from the fraud case, that lying sack of shit did.....oh snap!!

"Hillary Clinton’s speech was an insulting collection of clichés and recycled rhetoric. She spent the evening talking down to the American people she’s looked down on her whole
life." - Stephen Miller, Senior Policy Advisor
Substitute "Donald Trump" for "Hillary Clinton" and the partisan statement would make more sense.

It takes one to know one could not be better exemplified!

"Hillary Clinton’s speech was an insulting collection of clichés and recycled rhetoric. She spent the evening talking down to the American people she’s looked down on her whole
life." - Stephen Miller, Senior Policy Advisor
Substitute "Donald Trump" for "Hillary Clinton" and the partisan statement would make more sense.

It takes one to know one could not be better exemplified!

Why bother.

very little difference between the two

I'll take the opinion of people who recognize Trumps accomplishments ...
How about this opinion from a VERY successful businessman ...
[below text from Forbes]:

During the speech, Bloomberg sharply criticized his fellow New York billionaire for his business record. “Trump says he wants to run the nation like he’s run his business. God help us,” Bloomberg said, citing Trump’s lawsuits and bankruptcies. “I’m a New Yorker, and New Yorkers know a con when we see one!”

Bloomberg noted the attractiveness of electing a “businessman president” and contrasted Trump’s business record with his own. Bloomberg, whose net worth of $47.7 billion is more than ten times that of Trump, noted that he built his business without a “million-dollar check” from his father. “Truth be told, the richest thing about Donald Trump is his hypocrisy,” Bloomberg said.

I'll take the opinion of people who recognize Trumps accomplishments ...
How about this opinion from a VERY successful businessman ...
[below text from Forbes]:

During the speech, Bloomberg sharply criticized his fellow New York billionaire for his business record. “Trump says he wants to run the nation like he’s run his business. God help us,” Bloomberg said, citing Trump’s lawsuits and bankruptcies. “I’m a New Yorker, and New Yorkers know a con when we see one!”

Bloomberg noted the attractiveness of electing a “businessman president” and contrasted Trump’s business record with his own. Bloomberg, whose net worth of $47.7 billion is more than ten times that of Trump, noted that he built his business without a “million-dollar check” from his father. “Truth be told, the richest thing about Donald Trump is his hypocrisy,” Bloomberg said.

Why don't you ask Bloomberg how he made his billions? Because he's a Democrat?

Forum List

Back