Trump campaign requests DNC be sanctioned over election interference lawsuit...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Trump campaign is requesting that a federal court sanction the Democratic National Committee (DNC) over its lawsuit alleging that the campaign conspired with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election, citing special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

In a court filing Tuesday evening, attorneys for the campaign said Mueller’s findings show that the campaign did not work with Russia to meddle in the election, and that the charges against the campaign should be dismissed and the DNC sanctioned as a result.

Calling the lawsuit “a politically motivated sham case,” the campaign said the DNC is acting to move forward with the complaint “all in a doomed effort to prove a falsehood.”

“In short, since the DNC’s frivolous legal theories have now been exposed as resting on frivolous factual fantasies, these are two independent reasons to terminate this sham political litigation before it does even more harm,” the filing reads.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

DWUeVXc_d.jpg

The DNC kinda has egg all over its face.

No collusion. No obstruction.

They look like to fools they are.

The DNC kinda has egg all over its face.

No collusion. No obstruction.

They look like to fools they are.

You didn’t read any of the report did you .
Mueller expected to be disbarred...

Mueller must be removed, disbarred, prosecuted
Sep 15, 2017 · Mueller must be removed , disbarred, prosecuted ... Special Counsel Mueller derives his authority and powers from the .... How racist to expect that a black person be held to the same ..

Why won't the big man himself testify to clear all this up?

Good question! Should we ask Obama why he won't-)

Obama has Trumps tax returns?

who knew ?

I demand he turns them over to Congress !

BREAKING;

OBAMA TO TESTIFY FOR TRUMP !

works for me -

:badgrin:

Hey Boseaphus, did you know the only thing a Congress can do is impeach, or over ride a veto? Do you know that is why Holder never had to testify once Obama invoked Executive Priv? It is up to the DOJ.

And so, congress can NOT demand tax returns, birth certificates, or anything else from a President.

So here is the deal-------------> your side either does an impeachment, or we are flipping you the bird, THE BIG BIRD-) Now you can think it is different, but maybe you better do some homework cause, it isn't!

So when you gonna impeach-)

Bring um all on!

Better talk with your pantywai…….errr, I mean leaders. They no wanna dat sh**!

Pay attention Blind as a BAT, you are about see within a short period of time, the biggest boomerang in history, and many of your friends, have no idea it is coming. If you want to be hero, I would warn them, just think how credible you will be next time you actually say something factual-)

The Trump campaign is requesting that a federal court sanction the Democratic National Committee (DNC) over its lawsuit alleging that the campaign conspired with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election, citing special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

In a court filing Tuesday evening, attorneys for the campaign said Mueller’s findings show that the campaign did not work with Russia to meddle in the election, and that the charges against the campaign should be dismissed and the DNC sanctioned as a result.

Calling the lawsuit “a politically motivated sham case,” the campaign said the DNC is acting to move forward with the complaint “all in a doomed effort to prove a falsehood.”

“In short, since the DNC’s frivolous legal theories have now been exposed as resting on frivolous factual fantasies, these are two independent reasons to terminate this sham political litigation before it does even more harm,” the filing reads.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

DWUeVXc_d.jpg
Oh no, Trump being a retard again. Oh no :rolleyes:

Bring um all on!

Better talk with your pantywai…….errr, I mean leaders. They no wanna dat sh**!

Pay attention Blind as a BAT, you are about see within a short period of time, the biggest boomerang in history, and many of your friends, have no idea it is coming. If you want to be hero, I would warn them, just think how credible you will be next time you actually say something factual-)

Any day now, cause it just feels right don't it? Deep down in yer gut!

Forum List

Back