Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

in the mueller report - the left holds onto trump not being exonerated to say he's guilty - yet there is no proof of it. just a lot of nasty language to get people emotional.
Another example of your twisted logic. Mueller states very clearly that, since FBI rules said a sitting president can't be charged with a crime, Mueller didn't charge him with obstruction of justice. He gave a number of examples where Trump could have been charged with obstruction of justice were he not president. Mueller passed it to congress to determine if Trump were to be impeached for obstruction of justice.
well Mueller was wrong and Barr said so. so now what?

in the mueller report - the left holds onto trump not being exonerated to say he's guilty - yet there is no proof of it. just a lot of nasty language to get people emotional.
Another example of your twisted logic. Mueller states very clearly that, since FBI rules said a sitting president can't be charged with a crime, Mueller didn't charge him with obstruction of justice. He gave a number of examples where Trump could have been charged with obstruction of justice were he not president. Mueller passed it to congress to determine if Trump were to be impeached for obstruction of justice.
well Mueller was wrong and Barr said so. so now what?
Barr can't be trusted, he's part of the Red State.

except it would seem the left made up RUSSIA as an excuse to spy on trump. in that regard, not agreeing with you isn't in my mind widening the divide. if i were to attack you because we disagree does that. we just seem to have become so defensive of our viewpoints that a disagreement is tantamount to hellfire and return anger. it never used to be that way. how do we get civil discussion back? not the way trump did it last night, no.

i've also got tons of evidence that it *was* political.
DNC going to the Ukraine to get dirt on trump
"insurance policies" from FBI agents
falsifying evidence to gain FISA warrants on someone
the left has been trying to impeach trump since the lady in the yellow vest did the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO after inauguration. why should i take them seriously now when this is just another attempt to do what they set out to do ALSO ILLUSTRATED by the left saying if trump wins, they'll go to impeach him again. for what this time?
setting up papadopulous
51 violations of FISA abuse in order to "get permission" to "spy" on trump.

you have to look past and/or excuse all this as "ok" to get at someone for saying "can you look into that" and to me, you're driving around a mountain of your own crap in order to tell someone else their speed bump is illegal.

now again - i do NOT view disagreeing as a divide. but i do put refusing to talk about our differences as doing just that..
The Republicans set out to oppose Obama from the night of his inauguration. So do you apply your initial argument to those 8 years as well?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
great. now name me ANY president getting sworn in where the other side said "gosh, let's line up and support this guy".

Never before did the "other side" have a meeting on the eve of a presidents inauguration to swear to oppose anything the new president proposed.
so start a thread and let's talk about it - nothing to do with the topic of this one however.

Then you should stop discussing it shouldn't you? I can have this conversation with Marc with or without you. What do you think MarcATL, has Trump really experienced the same level of obstruction that Obama did? Lets look at the facts...

On the night of Barack Obama’s inauguration, a group of top GOP luminaries quietly gathered in a Washington steakhouse to lick their wounds and ultimately create the outline of a plan for how to deal with the incoming administration.

“The room was filled. It was a who’s who of ranking members who had at one point been committee chairmen, or in the majority, who now wondered out loud whether they were in the permanent minority,” Frank Luntz, who organized the event, told FRONTLINE.

Among them were Senate power brokers Jim DeMint, Jon Kyl and Tom Coburn, and conservative congressmen Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy and Paul Ryan.

After three hours of strategizing, they decided they needed to fight Obama on everything. The new president had no idea what the Republicans were planning.
The Republicans' Plan for the New President

Did Democrats do that to Trump?

Did Democrats do that to Trump?

Rep. Maxine Waters, The First To Call For Impeachment, Discusses Trump And Impeachment Process

Trump and Barr are at war with their own FBI. Unbelievable! The GOP used to be the party of law and order. Never again.
the FBI was at war with Trump. i believe their lies and deliberate misinformation proves that well enough.
And now we come to the crushing blow, putting to rest the grand conspiracy theory the FBI was out to get Trump. The investigation was ongoing during the campaign for the presidency, YET NOT A SINGLE FBI AGENT DISCLOSED THE EXISTENCE OF THE INVESTIGATION TO THE MEDIA.

What better way to sabotage Trump's candidacy would there have been than to leak to the press the probe in to Russian contacts with the campaign before the election? BUT NO ONE DID.
Ghouliani did. He insinuated in the media that Hillary was under investigation and that something big was going to happen.

And that's Trump's personal hitman, to this day.

ICE You want past examles ? Lets go back to the good ol days

Senator Lindsey Graham is calling for the identity of the whistleblower who spurred the impeachment inquiry to be made public. But Democrats are pushing back saying that demand is "simply revenge." (Nov. 6) AP Domestic

There are people who are wondering what has happened to Graham, once the dear friend and protégé of Sen. John McCain. The senator’s daughter Meghan McCain said as much after one of Graham’s previous indefensible defenses of Trump.

She said, “Whatever is happening to Lindsey, this is not the person I used to know.”

She was probably thinking of the man who in 2016 called Trump a “nutjob.” Who said Trump is a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot.” Who said if Republicans nominated Trump, “we will get destroyed … and we wil

Senator Lindsey Graham is calling for the identity of the whistleblower who spurred the impeachment inquiry to be made public. But Democrats are pushing back saying that demand is "simply revenge." (Nov. 6) AP Domestic

There are people who are wondering what has happened to Graham, once the dear friend and protégé of Sen. John McCain. The senator’s daughter Meghan McCain said as much after one of Graham’s previous indefensible defenses of Trump.

She said, “Whatever is happening to Lindsey, this is not the person I used to know.”

She was probably thinking of the man who in 2016 called Trump a “nutjob.” Who said Trump is a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot.” Who said if Republicans nominated Trump, “we will get destroyed … and we wil
When did you sell your soul?

But the zealots at the rally ate it up and loved every minute of it.
Zealots huh. After obie admin using the CIA to go after conservative groups, spying on journalists, spying on Trump and using dossiers a child would know was crap to get FISA warrants?

There’s no reason to hold these agencies in higher esteem than that of a dog turd. If you want to whine about their lack of respect go talk to them and the democrats. They’re the ones that pissed it all away.

Yeah. zealots...seems to get people see angry than when I call them worshipers.

Also...this is what i was talking about...he also made fun of a security officer for not being violent enough with a protester.
Your pearl clutching isn’t impressing me. I don’t care what he said about the protester. Any clue as to why? Let me give you a hint.

Zealots, worshippers, cultists, racists, deplorables, etc.

All the shit you assholes have thrown around for four years. Yet you want me to care about something said about a protester? Not a chance.
And you say nothing about all the shit the POS in our WH has thrown about for 4 years ?AND he's the leader of the greatest country in the world? God save us from the AH's
yeah right, fk all those people working right? fk that blacks are working more now than ever, yep, fk that, come on big guy, step out tell the black man to fk off.
LoL!

#TooFunny

Zealots huh. After obie admin using the CIA to go after conservative groups, spying on journalists, spying on Trump and using dossiers a child would know was crap to get FISA warrants?

There’s no reason to hold these agencies in higher esteem than that of a dog turd. If you want to whine about their lack of respect go talk to them and the democrats. They’re the ones that pissed it all away.

Yeah. zealots...seems to get people see angry than when I call them worshipers.

Also...this is what i was talking about...he also made fun of a security officer for not being violent enough with a protester.
Your pearl clutching isn’t impressing me. I don’t care what he said about the protester. Any clue as to why? Let me give you a hint.

Zealots, worshippers, cultists, racists, deplorables, etc.

All the shit you assholes have thrown around for four years. Yet you want me to care about something said about a protester? Not a chance.
And you say nothing about all the shit the POS in our WH has thrown about for 4 years ?AND he's the leader of the greatest country in the world? God save us from the AH's
yeah right, fk all those people working right? fk that blacks are working more now than ever, yep, fk that, come on big guy, step out tell the black man to fk off.
LoL!

#TooFunny

Haven't seen a reply yet. Thought trump was a racist, yet you all can't tell him he left the blacks out. even you I see, the black man. I've spoken to my black friends, they love trump, they never tell me he is racist. none of them.

When did you sell your soul?
Strike the last word

Forum List

Back