Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

And the IG report found nothing illegal, thus it was not spying.

Glad we cleared that up.
You're either lying or ignorant of the facts.

An IG can't indict. That's why they never arrest anyone.

The IG report shows clear crimes, such as manufacturing false evidence to obtain a warrant.

The IG never said the illegal acts were legal.

I get that you're having a hard time blindly defending Democrats, but that's a problem you created.

Glad we cleared that up.

The IG report shows clear crimes, such as manufacturing false evidence to obtain a warrant.

I get that you're having a hard time blindly defending Democrats, but that's a problem you created.
he also said no one was vindicated. right?

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

so yes, trump was spied upon.
and yes, the fbi lied in order to do it
and yes, the media fed that belief for years

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.
It was counter intelligence against Russian influence over our democracy.
They would have been remiss to ignore Russia.
hx3fesnx81441.jpg
considering your side is ok with deleting 33k supenoed mails AFTER looking to alter the header info failed THEN destroyed the drives they were kept on - fuck off.

Well golly...wasn't "your side" good with it first?

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

Why are we discussing that idiot Dubya?

in the mueller report - the left holds onto trump not being exonerated to say he's guilty - yet there is no proof of it. just a lot of nasty language to get people emotional.
Another example of your twisted logic. Mueller states very clearly that, since FBI rules said a sitting president can't be charged with a crime, Mueller didn't charge him with obstruction of justice. He gave a number of examples where Trump could have been charged with obstruction of justice were he not president. Mueller passed it to congress to determine if Trump were to be impeached for obstruction of justice.

Why was the FISA submitted?
The FISA act was created to provide judicial and congressional oversight of the government's covert surveillance activities of foreign entities and individuals in the United States, while maintaining the secrecy needed to protect national security. If the FBI wanted to investigate Russian interference in the US election, FISA seems appropriate.

Not according to Horowitz
In hindsight or based on their knowledge at the time?

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.
hx3fesnx81441.jpg
considering your side is ok with deleting 33k supenoed mails AFTER looking to alter the header info failed THEN destroyed the drives they were kept on - fuck off.

suddenly whataboutisms are good again. see how easily we flip flop according to need?

and i also never said that was cool or good, how have i? so you're assigning this to me like i either defended it or excused it, neither of which i did. feel free to gin up a thread and let's dig into what happened. if he deleted requested information yes that's a huge foul and deserves mass scrutiny.

Glad we cleared that up.

As soon as someone is arrested come talk to me.

till then it is all just hot air

in the mueller report - the left holds onto trump not being exonerated to say he's guilty - yet there is no proof of it. just a lot of nasty language to get people emotional.
Another example of your twisted logic. Mueller states very clearly that, since FBI rules said a sitting president can't be charged with a crime, Mueller didn't charge him with obstruction of justice. He gave a number of examples where Trump could have been charged with obstruction of justice were he not president. Mueller passed it to congress to determine if Trump were to be impeached for obstruction of justice.
but did he say he was guilty of anything? you're taking leeway with what was said to insert your assumptions.

yet when it comes to the FBI willfully altering evidence and lying, you don't seem to care.

this is why you're a tool to me and i don't bother with much of what you say.

Another blatant lie from Trump and his disciples.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

12. Contrary to much reporting, Horowitz did not rule out improper motive; he did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of improper motive. Those are two different things.

WOW...that is basically the same thing that was said about the Mueller report said about Obstruction of Justice and you people went ape shit over it. Claiming it was the same thing as an exoneration.

What short memories you all have.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
It was an exoneration, shit for brains. Did Mueller list any charges?
He listed 10 charges of obstruction he said congress should investigate
Wrong. He listed 10 theories, and they were all bullshit.

----------

hx3fesnx81441.jpg

suddenly whataboutisms are good again. see how easily we flip flop according to need?

and i also never said that was cool or good, how have i? so you're assigning this to me like i either defended it or excused it, neither of which i did. feel free to gin up a thread and let's dig into what happened. if he deleted requested information yes that's a huge foul and deserves mass scrutiny.

Wow, are you stupid or irony deficient? Whataboutism is exactly what you did. I merely gave you a taste of your own medicine. Don't like it?

My bottom line is the IG made a mockery of all the bullshit trump and his protector Barr threw
how come Trump has a protector but you laughed when people said Hillary had the same?

you never do apply your own bullshit to your own statements, do you?

BARR DOESN'T SAY WHAT I LIKE - HE"S A STOOGE!!!
Hillary AGAIN?? Don't you have something to protect your POS Trump besides using Hillary? Remember she testified for days and your garbage couldn't make a dent Now you make excuses for a President?? Guilty as sin?? For shame Ice

You call Comey and Clapper law and order?
Comey was a Republican for most of his life and appointed a Deputy Attorney General by Bush. Clapper was an Air Force general and then worked in the intelligence world for years.

If the GOP keeps eating its own and selling their souls to Trump they'll soon be no one left.

Reporter:
Can I ask you a question on FISA abuse? It’s a major issue for the Republicans. Do you have total confidence in the dossier when you used it to secure a surveillance warrant and also in the subsequent renewals?

Comey: I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed, that the entire case was handled in a thoughtful, responsible way by DOJ and the FBI. I think the notion that FISA was abused here is nonsense.

Lyndsey Graham asked Horowitz: “Would it be fair to say that you take issue with that statement?”

Horowitz responded: “Certainly our findings were that there were significant problems with FISA.”

Who is lying and who is telling the truth?

“I would not have submitted the [FISA application] they put it,” Horowitz said. “No doubt about it. It had no business going in.”

“I don’t think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs and [Trump campaign adviser Carter Page] was on the receiving end of the FISAs,” Horowitz continued.

Whatever errors were made by the FBI, there didn't seem to be a conspiracy against Trump. They were just trying to do their job on a high wire. I believe that was Horowitz' conclusion.
WATCH: Inspector General Horowitz admits he cannot rule out political bias as motivation for FISA abuses

all this "oh they made a mistake please forgive it wasn't mean or anything" is your next defense? just cop up and admit you were wrong. also, you'd NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS allow trump the "was just trying to do his job" approach.

hell, "look into that" was trump trying to do his job and look at how the left is acting on that one.

god damn y'all can shovel some massive shit.
There is a lot of ground between 'cannot rule out political bias' and 'there is evidence for political bias'. Horowitz found no evidence for political bias.
Meaning that no one admitted to it on paper. When do criminals ever admit to their crimes? All the evidence shows obvious bias.

Why was the FISA submitted?
The FISA act was created to provide judicial and congressional oversight of the government's covert surveillance activities of foreign entities and individuals in the United States, while maintaining the secrecy needed to protect national security. If the FBI wanted to investigate Russian interference in the US election, FISA seems appropriate.

Not according to Horowitz
In hindsight or based on their knowledge at the time?

Did you not read the OP?

----------

hx3fesnx81441.jpg

Wow, are you stupid or irony deficient? Whataboutism is exactly what you did. I merely gave you a taste of your own medicine. Don't like it?
"Whataboutism" is just an admission that leftwingers are proud to be hypocrites.

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

12. Contrary to much reporting, Horowitz did not rule out improper motive; he did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of improper motive. Those are two different things.

WOW...that is basically the same thing that was said about the Mueller report said about Obstruction of Justice and you people went ape shit over it. Claiming it was the same thing as an exoneration.

What short memories you all have.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
It was an exoneration, shit for brains. Did Mueller list any charges?
He listed 10 charges of obstruction he said congress should investigate
Wrong. He listed 10 theories, and they were all bullshit.
Satan,,,Get thee gone

Okay. It sure sounds like they've got some training days coming up at the FBI, doesn't it? How to complete a FISA application. What happens when you falsify evidence in support of your FISA application. Why it is not ethical to omit or skip questions that might keep the judge from approving your FISA application.

Let 'em do their job, straighten out their house, etc. I don't understand what all the hue and cry is about. It doesn't take away from what Russia did in the runup to 2016. It doesn't change what goons like Manafort did. It doesn't even change what Trump did to President Zelensky!
They'll be doing their "training" from a jail cell.
You keep on dreaming, bri. Your fascist fantasies are never ending, aren't they?
How is it "fascist" to put criminals in prison?

----------

hx3fesnx81441.jpg

hey - i'm fine with using past examples to illustrate current behavior allowances. always have been. it's the left that keeps saying WHATABOUTISMs suck.

which is it?

Forum List

Back