Trump calls for Sessions to end witch hunt now

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
About time. What the hell does Sessions do anyway?

Trump calls on Jeff Sessions to end Russia probe 'right now'

President Trump on Wednesday publicly called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to immediately end the “rigged witch hunt,” a phrase he uses to refer to special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

“This is a terrible situation,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further.”

Trump accused Mueller of being “totally conflicted” as head of the investigation, though he did not detail in the tweet what he thinks are Mueller’s alleged conflicts. Over the weekend, in another tweet, Trump called on Mueller to release his “conflicts of interest” in regards to the “very nasty” and “contentious” business relationship Trump claimed the two had.

• Banned
Sessions works at the pleasure of the President, and Mueller works for Sessions. I say can them both.

President Trump on Wednesday publicly called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to immediately end the “rigged witch hunt,” a phrase he uses to refer to special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

“This is a terrible situation,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further.”

Trump accused Mueller of being “totally conflicted” as head of the investigation, though he did not detail in the tweet what he thinks are Mueller’s alleged conflicts. Over the weekend, in another tweet, Trump called on Mueller to release his “conflicts of interest” in regards to the “very nasty” and “contentious” business relationship Trump claimed the two had.

Total desperation. Trump smells the blood as well as the sharks hunting him.

• Banned

Total about time this waste of time ended.

He is sweating like pig iron.
Trump and mike tx both are sweating like scared little bitches. As Trump`s swamp deepens It`s becoming obvious that Mueller needs help with this criminal gang that`s infested the Whitehouse.

And just yesterday Sessions was in the boat crossing the swamp. Fickle bunch.

I don't care what crime he committed, if any.

He's the thing these sniveling pieces of shit don't seem to understand about how justice is supposed to work.

You're supposed to have PROBABLE CAUSE to begin an investigation.

This means a shred of evidence, a credible accusation from a person or persons willing to testify in court that one committed a crime or something tangible that indicates a crime may have been committed.

There is NOTHING tangible, that anyone has seen and you can bet if there was any the trial would have been conducted on CNN already.

You can't just start digging into people's lives looking for a crime. That's what has happened here with Trump. That's why I totally support him and believe in him now more than ever, because some pretty disgusting and repulsive elitist pigs and bed wetting parasites are so consumed with hatred for the guy he must be doing good things.

At this point I do not give a fuck if Trump had Putin over to his office and the two of them hacked into the voting machines and made Trump the winner. I don't care if they had a dozen whores over for a turd fight, did coke off each other's cocks, then strangled the whores and threw them off the building.

He beat hitlery, she isn't destroying the country from the WH, and the dumbest, most malignant piece of shit in the world are bitter and miserable. The meat puppet faggot's damage is being repaired and the country is prosperous again.

I truly, sincerely and with all honesty hope with all my soul that the DNC get's it's collective ass kicked in Nov, and that 20 million parasitic democrook voters kill themselves violently.

Sessions works at the pleasure of the President, and Mueller works for Sessions. I say can them both.

I think that's ^ a TERRIFIC idea. Do it and see what happens - We'll hide-n-watch!
Btw, is this you Mikey? Exactly as I'd envisioned!! :)

56416.jpg

I think that's ^ a TERRIFIC idea. Do it and see what happens - We'll hide-n-watch!
Btw, is this you Mikey? Exactly as I'd envisioned!! :)

56416.jpg
Nothing will happen except more deranged loons screaming at the sky.

Sessions should be canned for his unwavering support of civil asset forfeiture, but that’s an entirely different kettle of fish.

If Sessions leaves, then there will be no AG, because congress wont confirm a replacement.

Trump is just obstructing more, because he knows Sessions has recused himself from anything to do with this. This is probably strategic, because conspiracy charge is worse than obstruction.

But in any case, the rapid response is ready!

Clearly his desperation reflects the fact that he knows a huge shoe is about to drop. Something crazy comes out of the Manafort trial? The indictment of Don "Guido" Drumpf Junior?? Oh GAWD - Just imagine the latter. He'd be off the rails on a Crazy Train making Ozzie look like the boy next door! :)

18tms7.jpg

If Sessions leaves, then there will be no AG, because congress wont confirm a replacement.

Trump is just obstructing more, because he knows Sessions has recused himself from anything to do with this. This is probably strategic, because conspiracy charge is worse than obstruction.

But in any case, the rapid response is ready!
The rapid response losers can use 3D printers to make their pussy hats!

Forum List

Back