‘Trump Bucks’ promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose thousands.

Not an Op/ed..and don't forget Vicky~

Actually a pretty comprehensive article..more from link:

One 75-year-old Alabama grandmother, who consented to having her picture taken but asked not to be identified by name for fear of internet harassment, told NBC News the message she got from watching the pitches on the internet was that Trump was going to make her rich.
But the grandmother, who describes herself as a “real patriot,” said what she got for the $1,500 she invested in Trump Bucks turned out to be fool’s gold.

AA1bLEEM.img

The Alabama grandmother says she was initially fooled by the AI version of Trump she saw in the ads. She trusted Trump’s supposed business acumen and thought this was a good investment to have something to leave behind for her children.
“Now I realize, well, that was stupid,” she said. “But I bought them because I believed President Trump, because he knows all about finance, and he was going to help the real Trump Patriots get rich.”
They WERE fools.....so many other MAGAt fools still out there.

The government has a "bit/coin" scammer in custody who defrauded American investors out of billions and donated huge amounts to mostly democrat campaigns including Biden. Did the DOJ kill him or re-educate him or turn him loose?

pos
No I read the words you post. Stop regurgitating the same old failed shit the democrat media tries to sell as investigative reporting and you will not appear to be a choir boy for the cult.
So, you can't do it. Of course. :rolleyes: As if I care about the opinions of deplorables.

Forum List

Back