Trump brags on Twitter about ending trip to Asia, gets humiliated in return

He is used to it. And he doesn't really care what anyone thinks. Which is why he is POTUS.

When are those Trump brand death camps going to open?

I was told he is Hitler, when is he going to start acting like it?

Last edited:
If the Asia trip did not go well, he would be bashed for not doing his job correctly. When he gets some basketball thieves released for STEALING and embarrassing this whole country, for being treated well in China and other countries, he is still bashed. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. And again..he doesn't give a shit either way. He is POTUS for a reason.

Someday, the whiners will have to accept it.

I woulda let them fuckers stay in China and face the consequences.

They should be benched or cut from the team.

Thin skinned? Oh. You mean he doesn't stay silent and rolls over while being kicked? Wrong. Seems to me his skin is a lot thicker than those that cant STFU about him.

Your orange hero is going DOWN......
Only his CULT members can't see the storm a-coming......LOL

Thin skinned? Oh. You mean he doesn't stay silent and rolls over while being kicked? Wrong. Seems to me his skin is a lot thicker than those that cant STFU about him.

Your orange hero is going DOWN......
Only his CULT members can't see the storm a-coming......LOL
You shouldn't hold your breath waiting for it to happen, sparky.

I am glad they will return home. They are knuckleheads who hopefully learned a lesson.

Trump was cool to get them released.

Any sane person would say it’s a good thing that they won’t spend a decade in prison for acting like entitled college athletes.

The telling fact is that the left can’t even admit it’s a good thing that Trump did.

I am glad they will return home. They are knuckleheads who hopefully learned a lesson.

Any sane person would say it’s a good thing that they won’t spend a decade in prison for acting like entitled college athletes.

The telling fact is that the left can’t even admit it’s a good thing that Trump did.

Yeah, you're right. That's why I'm not president. :D

Yeah, you're right. That's why I'm not president. :D

Haha. I wasn’t calling you out, man. These asshole entitled kids don’t appreciate they live in the USA. Many other nations don’t fuck around with thieves.

They are entitled idiots, they don’t deserve a decade in a Chinese prison.

Forum List

Back