Trump body slams NATO members for their aggregious irresponsibility...

Germany has 1 million refugees, the equivalent of 7 million here, and you RW cowards are freaking out about 10k extreme vetted ones. You're misinformed hater dupes like your giant orange parrot/ drunk ugly American tourist, and pathetic.
Why do you think your hate is any better than the ones you accuse?

I've seen 1 person listen, so screaming is therapeutic. lol. I say our GOP suqs, you say move to China lol...Everyone believes what they say, the GOP dupes are just misinformed by total bs.
No doubt that's how you view the world, but I disagree with your perceptions.

You can excuse yourself all you like, you can lie about me all you like, you can bitch about the USA while continuing to enjoy the benefits of our great nation all you like, but what you can never change is what people think about the examples you set and the lies you tell. None of us can.

That's why it's so important for those who really seek change to set a good example. Trolls? They'll just fucking troll.

The man was fed up with Democrat Fake News harassment. He tried being polite in the past, but the harassment continued. He had enough. Sometimes you have to stand up to a bully. And that's what he did. Good on em.
I'm sorry, I just don't see it that way.
Well then by all means shove a mic in someones face. See how that works out for you.

Germany has 1 million refugees, the equivalent of 7 million here, and you RW cowards are freaking out about 10k extreme vetted ones. You're misinformed hater dupes like your giant orange parrot/ drunk ugly American tourist, and pathetic.

Let's see how you cry when someone you love dies.

Their gov'ts are better, dupe, because ours is dominated by lying cheating GOP tax rates for the rich and regressive policies. Great job, dupe. I'm not going anywhere, dumbass....
Awesome. Sorry, dude, but if you really believed what you said, you wouldn't be compelled to use such bullying and insulting tactics to force your argument. You'd just speak the truth and let smart people figure it out.

Instead, you know the truth, but seek to hide it behind a wall of insults, personal attacks and lies. Why?
I've seen 1 person listen, so screaming is therapeutic. lol. I say our GOP suqs, you say move to China lol...Everyone believes what they say, the GOP dupes are just misinformed by total bs.

You a cyber bad ass?

pied_piper.jpg

The people celebrating are real American patriots!
Only the LIB man-bun pussies are 'upset'.
Fuck them!
I hold a PRIVATE event and some fag LIB pussy-boy crashes the PRIVATE event and sticks a mic in my face and DEMANDS to have his questions answered that kunt leaves in a fucking ambulance.
Period!
Real Americans don't celebrate assault and battery.
How would you know what real Americans celebrate, never having been one?
Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels...

Why do you think your hate is any better than the ones you accuse?
I don't hate you, like you hater dupes do liberals. I detest your brainwashers' lies, not you poor schlubs. See sig, last line... I'm surrounded with them. 73% Trump voters, 0.39% blacks...

I don't hate you, like you hater dupes do liberals. I detest your brainwashers' lies, not you poor schlubs. See sig, last line... I'm surrounded with them. 73% Trump voters, 0.39% blacks...
Nice try, but lying about people and being bigoted about others belies your denial of hating someone. When you use words of hatred, it makes your denials of hatred ring false.

How would you know what real Americans celebrate, never having been one?
Real Americans don't celebrate people breaking the law.

You sucked Obama's law breaking cock for 8 years. Piss off bitc*
It's a CONSPIRACEE!!!! Our great law enforcement against the truth telling ex cokehead DJs like Beck and Rush etc...lol. BTW, WTF is wrong with you? What laws did he break, superdupe?

The man was fed up with Democrat Fake News harassment. He tried being polite in the past, but the harassment continued. He had enough. Sometimes you have to stand up to a bully. And that's what he did. Good on em.
I'm sorry, I just don't see it that way.

I suspect you're a Democrat Trump-Hater. Am i wrong? Because if i'm right, then it isn't surprising you would side with the Democrat Fake Newsters. It's predictable.

Forum List

Back