Trump body slams NATO members for their aggregious irresponsibility...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
...and did so to their face!!
Holy Shit.....what a damn glorious thing!
These pinhead little whiners deserved every damn word of it.
It is high time American taxpayers stop footing the entire bill for protecting their asses against THEIR enemies!!
They love to chastise America...but LOOOOVE us paying for their protection!

Damn was that awesome or what???

High time a little muscle was flexed.

as one naive poster asked , whats going to happen when the USA needs the 'nato' to defend the USA as i roll my eyes . Without the USA the Russians would have had all of germany speaking Russian as the germans starved . It was the USA that saved germany from starving with the AIRLIFT constant supplying the germans with everything from food to terlit paper .

It is high time American taxpayers stop footing the entire bill for protecting their asses against THEIR enemies!!

Indeed, it was a glorious win as expected.

Now that the invaders are conquering Europe, and they have no protection to speak of, Trump's aid will command high bucks.

as one naive poster asked , whats going to happen when the USA needs the 'nato' to defend the USA as i roll my eyes . Without the USA the Russians would have had all of germany speaking Russian as the germans starved . It was the USA that saved germany from starving with the AIRLIFT constant supplying the germans with everything from food to terlit paper .
I'm the one who said that, and what's it got to do with Russians and the German airlift?

Last edited:
NATO is like the police .... shoot them the finger and bitch about them 24/7

until the day comes you need them.

whining RW snowflake bitches.

I'm the one who said that, and what's it go to do Russians and the German airlift?
------------------------------- thanks for the admission OldLady :afro: . Berlin Airlift and info is off the cuff info for the naive or uneducated that may never have heard of it . And it shows the strength and intelligence of the USA and its WHITE Old male leaders of that time OldLady .

I hate terms like "body slam" used in a political context. Trump called out members of NATO to pay their fair share while Obama spent his time apologizing to pip-squeak NATO countries for America's decadence.

trashing democrat 'jfk' , heck , i was a widdle kid when he messed up the Bay of Pigs Billo . I really don't know much about 'jfk' except that he was a philanderer with what i considered to be good taste [even at 11 or 12] in loose wimenz . Marilyn Monroe , hubba hubba and hot cha cha Billo !!

Aggregious, eh? Of course, trump's repeated idiocy plays well with usmb scumbags.

IKE or Eisenhower was a good guy . He cleaned up the USA in the 50s with his Operation Wetback . My schools were all English speaking because of IKE . Plus we celebrated the azz kickings we gave the mexican at various times in history without worrying about hurting the feelings of mexicans . And then when i wanted a good paying job about 1968 jobs were high paying , long lasting and English speaking where we could wear Sombreros without worrying about annoying some mexican guy Billo !!

They know that the US wants bases all over the foreign countries, and even if they didn't pay, we'd be there. We are there for us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back