Trump boast of Log cabin Republican endorsement...

Its members flee??? how many members two? Three?...another made up story from the hate America media....

Its members flee??? how many members two? Three?...another made up story from the hate America media....

If you had bothered to read the link, you would have seen that several board members resigned, other members are leaving, and the group voted not to endorse trump in 2016. This is the last time that I am doing your homework for you.

...as their members flee in protest, thereby giving a new definition to the phrase, "gay pride"!

Trump boasts about Log Cabin Republican endorsement as its members flee in protest - Front Page Live

Considering the violence and harassment from the violent and vile left, I can understand why.

It takes courage to stand up to the Mob.

Link please, unless, of course, you are making up all this crap about "left wing violence and harassment" to the members, which you are.

If you had bothered to read the link, you would have seen that several board members resigned, other members are leaving, and the group voted not to endorse trump in 2016. This is the last time that I am doing your homework for you.
Several board members??? oh my....LMFAO...

Trump gets the white vote, check mark.
Trump gets the Jewish vote, check mark.
Trump gets the gay vote, check mark.
After some rallies courting the Mexican Americans, Trump will get the Hispanic vote.

...as their members flee in protest, thereby giving a new definition to the phrase, "gay pride"!

Trump boasts about Log Cabin Republican endorsement as its members flee in protest - Front Page Live

Considering the violence and harassment from the violent and vile left, I can understand why.

It takes courage to stand up to the Mob.

Link please, unless, of course, you are making up all this crap about "left wing violence and harassment" to the members, which you are.

5lytn.jpg

Forum List

Back