Trump Blabbing in CO Now

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Oh my stars, Mr. Trump has been blathering away now for 15 minutes about himself and winning. Now he's talking about counterpunching. He will not be able to govern this country because he is so self obssessed. He simply cannot focus.

Oh my stars, Mr. Trump has been blathering away now for 15 minutes about himself and winning. Now he's talking about counterpunching. He will not be able to govern this country because he is so self obssessed. He simply cannot focus.

whatchutalkinboutwillis ?

he's the most focused individual in the country ... on his ego.

Do these clowns have any idea how many times Obungles refers to himself in speeches? Seriously, you all may not want to go down the highway on this

Not near as bad as all that Crooked Hillary blabbing that we heard last night.

Did you hear the crap Crooked Hillary spewed about giving all the greedy welfare queens more free government stuff? This is at a time when we have increasing poverty, tremendous debt and piss poor economic growth. Like the Libtard coward she is she didn't say who was really going to pay for that increased welfare.

That was a very despicable speech by a world class piece of shit, wasn't it?

• Banned
Aw, how can you be "self obssesed" and not focus at the same time?

You are not one of the brighter ones here are you?

Did you hear the crap Crooked Hillary spewed about giving all the greedy welfare queens more free government stuff? This is at a time when we have increasing poverty, tremendous debt and piss poor economic growth. Like the Libtard coward she is she didn't say who was really going to pay for that increased welfare.

Sir, this thread is about Mr. Trump. So I must report you for trolling off-topic

Love your tagline. Wish I'd have thought of it. But my daughter's dog is really old.

Sir, this thread is about Mr. Trump. So I must report you for trolling off-topic

Report this one noob

Obama Mentions Himself 119 Times In Speech About Hillary

Do these clowns have any idea how many times Obungles refers to himself in speeches? Seriously, you all may not want to go down the highway on this

Miss Lass, why don't you provide an example from Mr. Obama's post-convention speeches about his rivals Mr. McCain and Mr. Romney? Rhetoric is cheap.

Miss Lass, why don't you provide an example from Mr. Obama's post-convention speeches about his rivals Mr. McCain and Mr. Romney? Rhetoric is cheap.

I live in the here and now, so don't be pulling any BBBUUUUUTT BOOOOOOOOOSH shit on me either. You'r whining about something one of your own is notorious for.

Crooked Hillary needs to be held accountable for her stupidity the same as any other politician. Do you think she should be exempt from criticism?

During this political campaign nobody gets a free ride. If you are going to make stupid comments about Trump you had better be ready to defend the hate and stupidity of Crooked Hillary. This is not DU.

Report this one noob

I live in the here and now, so don't be pulling any BBBUUUUUTT BOOOOOOOOOSH shit on me either. You'r whining about something one of your own is notorious for.

I see you fold easily Miss Lass. And hit the send key before you think. No one is talking about Mr. Bush

Report this one noob

I see you fold easily Miss Lass.

No I don't go on a fool's errand.

report him?....to who,the principal?.....

Crooked Hillary needs to be held accountable for her stupidity the same as any other politician. Do you think she should be exempt from criticism?

During this political campaign nobody gets a free ride. If you are going to make stupid comments about Trump you had better be ready to defend the hate and stupidity of Crooked Hillary. This is not DU.

You are very ignorant Mr. Flash. But just the mere glance of my screen name will tell you what you need to know before you show your ignorance.

Report this one noob

I see you fold easily Miss Lass.

No I don't go on a fool's errand.

Sorry Miss Lass, you're on a fool's gerbil wheel.

Forum List

Back