Trump bemoans lack of immigrants from majority-white countries to the US

they are such nice countries, why would they want to live in the US ?

Hey well Biden says we have the best economy in the world. Why would they not be flocking here to invest and start businesses?

Why would any white European move to the USA? You're the shithole country of the First World. Mass shootings every day. Covid still killing 50,000 people per year. Guns, hate, crime running amok. The country being over run with brown immigrants. Trump repeatedly says that America isn't a great country.

So why would any white person come to the USA? Give us 3 good reasons why we'd want to live in the USA.
How many people clamoring to get into KKKanada, Simp?

Dragonlady

Agreed. The GOP is the dumb party. They've let themselves be turned into complete suckers because their favorite populist lost an election. As long as the populist, orange bag of shit tells his magaturds only he is correct and only he can do things, the party has no contingency to improve, right the ship, or win much of anything. Their pet 'strongman' is in charge, and that's good enough for magaturds.

So, it appears these magaturds worship narcissists. Narcissists won't admit fault nor accountability, so magaturds won't either. Can't do much with that, so fuck 'em. :dunno:
Good God man, would you guys get a room already?

There's nothing more nauseating than two pretentious snobs stroking each other over their imagined moral superiority.

Why would any white European move to the USA? You're the shithole country of the First World. Mass shootings every day. Covid still killing 50,000 people per year. Guns, hate, crime running amok. The country being over run with brown immigrants. Trump repeatedly says that America isn't a great country.

So why would any white person come to the USA?

Ask the whites who immigrate here.
Give us 3 good reasons why we'd want to live in the USA.
If you have to ask that then it means you would never want to live here, rendering the question moot.

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?
These darkies are everywhere. Rapists, murderers and in TV ads.

Prez Trump is right to highlight this threat to Whire America.
But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?
Hack bitch says what?

The nation could use another big influx of Scots and Irish.
I worked with a Scottish immigrant. Of course we called him “Scotty.” He was an electronics engineer and a damn good one.

I worked with a Scottish immigrant. Of course we called him “Scotty.” He was an electronics engineer and a damn good one.
An engineer named Scotty? How many times did you tell him that dammit we need more power?

An engineer named Scotty? How many times did you tell him that dammit we need more power?
3ehkc0.jpg

Forum List

Back