Trump being sued again by immigrants

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
It appears that the some of the newer immigrants are very unhappy with our newest president and now another one has joined in a lawsuit against the president. What's with these people that come here and believe that they can start dictatorships telling everyone else what is acceptable and not acceptable? If they are that unhappy I suggest they go back to the restrictive living in area like Egypt and Somalia or where ever. How many Americans are there that would approve of allowing immigrants in to have to defend these ridiculous lawsuits? How many are there that would go to another country and absolutely demand that we have rights to sue their president if we do not like the current immigration policies? Who is behind the attempt to create chaos and confusion throughout the world? I'd like to get the hard facts on who is spending the money and whose money it is that is being spent to try to create such an untenable mess.

Hawaii needs refugees! Sues feds over refugee pause, travel restrictions from certain Muslim countries

It appears that the some of the newer immigrants are very unhappy with our newest president and now another one has joined in a lawsuit against the president. What's with these people that come here and believe that they can start dictatorships telling everyone else what is acceptable and not acceptable? If they are that unhappy I suggest they go back to the restrictive living in area like Egypt and Somalia or where ever. How many Americans are there that would approve of allowing immigrants in to have to defend these ridiculous lawsuits? How many are there that would go to another country and absolutely demand that we have rights to sue their president if we do not like the current immigration policies? Who is behind the attempt to create chaos and confusion throughout the world? I'd like to get the hard facts on who is spending the money and whose money it is that is being spent to try to create such an untenable mess.

Hawaii needs refugees! Sues feds over refugee pause, travel restrictions from certain Muslim countries

The Deep State Wears Black Robes

Impeach the judge who agrees to hear the case.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dey oughta pass a law...

... dat immigrants can't sue...

... a citizen of the US of A."
Sure they can if they are using their own dime to do it. Its when they demand freebies as radicals and a criminal class pass too that most are disagreeing with. The Islamic agenda pushing their belief isn't going to get very far and as many Muslims have already pointed out they are even sick of these radicals bitching, moaning, complaining and telling others what they will or won't do (I have read a lot of comments to come to that conclusion). That same theory applies to the radical rightwing nuts or radical leftwing nuts that believe that they have rights to force other peoples thoughts and precepts into their own special way of thinking.

Forum List

Back