Trump beginning to resemble an ATM machine.

The left’s persecution of their political opponents are a mirror reflection to Putins.

It’s a sad day for democracy

when-harry-met-sally-tissue.gif

Trump has an evergrowing list of settlements, and fines, and reimbursements he has to pay. Seems that damn near everybody he has ever been associated with is owed money that he doesn't seem to have. He has always had luck by suing everyone, but even that doesn't seem to work any more. He was recently ordered by a British court to pay $382,000 in legal fees to a company he tried to sue over the infamous ‘Steele Dossier’ report. If he owes you, you better get him to court quick before it's all gone.

Progressives are getting a kick out of using Lawfare against their political enemies.

This never ends well no matter how many Pyrrhic victories they chalk up

"A Pyrrhic victory is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Such a victory negates any true sense of achievement or damages long-term progress"

Trump has an evergrowing list of settlements, and fines, and reimbursements he has to pay. Seems that damn near everybody he has ever been associated with is owed money that he doesn't seem to have. He has always had luck by suing everyone, but even that doesn't seem to work any more. He was recently ordered by a British court to pay $382,000 in legal fees to a company he tried to sue over the infamous ‘Steele Dossier’ report. If he owes you, you better get him to court quick before it's all gone.
How much of all these millions in extortion has he actually paid?

How much of all these millions in extortion has he actually paid?

$0, there were no extortions.

As to Judgements:
  • Carroll I into a court escrow account = $5.3 Million
  • Carroll II as a bond = $93 for the bond value pulse whatever additional charges the bond holder charged.
Still waiting on the New York State Civil Fraud outcome.

WW

$0, there were no extortions.

As to Judgements:
  • Carroll I into a court escrow account = $5.3 Million
  • Carroll II as a bond = $93 for the bond value pulse whatever additional charges the bond holder charged.
Still waiting on the New York State Civil Fraud outcome.

WW
So the "ATM machine" ain't working too well, then.

Actually, the way Clinton was pursued was the GOP template the DEMs learned from.

WW
I'll grant you that many Democrats likely see the impeachments of Trump as revenge for the impeachment of Clinton. Now the Republicans will volley back.

You have a point.

The Twoparties should get together and agree. Either no more impeachments, so we stop the cycle of tit-for-tat, or open season, we all know that when opposite parties hold the White House and the House of representatives, they will be multiple impeachments.

Frankly, I'm fine with congress spending it's time impeaching rather than dreaming up more ways to tax, borrow, and spend the country into bankruptcy.

If I was in his shoes, I wouldn't give them a penny.

Thee Democrats started the civil war, it's time that we whopped their asses again.

They will simply sell the property for what he owes. They could sell Trump's hotels and resorts for pennies on the dollar. He's made a terrible mess of things.. probably is senile .

I'll grant you that many Democrats likely see the impeachments of Trump as revenge for the impeachment of Clinton.

You have a point.

The Twoparties should get together and agree. Either no more impeachments, so we stop the cycle of tit-for-tat, or open season, we all know that when opposite parties hold the White House and the House of representatives, they will be multiple impeachments.

Frankly, I'm fine with congress spending it's time impeaching rather than dreaming up more ways to tax, borrow, and spend the country into bankruptcy.

Revenge? That makes no sense at all. You're as sick as poor Trump.

They will simply sell the property for what he owes. They could sell Trump's hotels and resorts for pennies on the dollar. He's made a terrible mess of things.. probably is senile .

But you think Potato is sharp as a tack

Good grief.

Either no more impeachments,
Or a better idea would be no more impeachments, unless there is a serious chance of a removal by the Senate.

Nixon stood a good chance of being removed, so his pending impeachment would have been reasonable. Johnson probably did not have a chance, thought it's hard to judge throught the out of focus lens of history.

I'll grant you that many Democrats likely see the impeachments of Trump as revenge for the impeachment of Clinton.

You have a point.

I'm beginning to wonder (well actually I have for a while) if the real problem isn't the duopoly of the current two party system. The extremists in the base (both sides) hold such influence that candidates (both sides) have to go to the extremes to be competitive in the primaries. That gives us shit candidates (both sides) for the generals.

Maybe we should think of changing "primaries" from party events to a single "run off" event. No "R" and "D" primary. A single elimination event. Give the people within a political unit (district, state, etc.) real choice so they aren't just left with LWNJ's and RWNJ's.

Candidates appear on a run off ballot. Top 2 then appear on the general election ballot. So instead of having a suck-arse "D" candidate and a suck-arse "R" candidate there is an elimination round. Now that might mean the two candidates on the General ballot are two "R"s, two "D"s or an "R" or "D". But that's OK. I'm thinking it might be a better way to get sane people into office.

WW

Forum List

Back