Trump Ban Should Be Muslim Ban (All Muslims - From Anywhere)

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
That's right. The Trump ban should be a ban on ALL Muslims from anywhere in the world. Has American gone insane ? These are people whose ideology (masquerading as a religion) clearly advocates the killing of all of us who are not Muslim. And this is something that Muslims (based on their Koran commands of genocide) have killed 270 million people around the world, for 1400 years now.

I'd say this is not exactly something that doesn't have a track record. And unlike the Germans in World War II who had not attacked us on our soil, before who we went to war against them, and carpet bombed their cities, jihadist Muslim nutjobs have been killing us since the 1993 World Trade Center attack.

Why do Americans (liberals that is) so eagerly welcome people who live according to a doctrine (the Koran) that commands our death and destruction ?.....and also advocates scores of things that are immoral and illegal under US law ?

I've always thought that liberals were a bit unhinged, but the resistance to the Trump policy is sheer madness.

And there is nothing "unconstitutional" about the Trump policy. Non-citizens living outside the USA, are not protected by the Constitution. Amazing how court judges, and Congressmen seem to not know this (unless they're lying)

And why the outcry from the left on the Trump ban policy ? Remember Obama's ban on Iraqis in 2010 ? And his ban on Cubans, nullifying the "wet-foot, dry-foot" policy, 2 days before he left office ? Where's the outcry about "discrimination" against countries and refugees there ?

Last edited:
That's right. The Trump ban should be a ban on ALL Muslims from anywhere in the world. Has American gone insane ? These are people whose ideology (masquerading as a religion) clearly advocates the killing of all of us who are not Muslim. And this is something that Muslims (based on their Koran commands of genocide) have killed 270 million people around the world, for 1400 years now.

I'd say this is not exactly something that doesn't have a track record. And unlike the Germans in World War II who had not attacked us on our soil, before who we went to war against them, and carpet bombed their cities, jihadist Muslim nutjobs have been killing us since the 1993 World Trade Center attack.

Why do Americans (liberals that is) so eagerly welcome people who live according to a doctrine (the Koran) that commands our death and destruction ?.....and also advocates scores of things that are immoral and illegal under US law ?

I've always thought that liberals were a bit unhinged, but the resistance to the Trump policy is sheer madness.
So much for that pesky 1st Amendment.

protectionist, you keep bring up the subject here and keep losing. Just stop, please. :lol:

protectionist, you keep bring up the subject here and keep losing. Just stop, please. :lol:
No loss. Just exposing your insanity. Get help. You're welcome. :rolleyes-41:

And maybe you'd like to take a stab at answering the questions in Post # 4 about Obama's bans ? Hmmmm ?

You are not an authority, you don't understand the Constitution, you use such strange terms and definitions that boggles the rationale of reasonable persons.

Your inability to see other points of view makes you a great candidate for Islam.

If it were up to me I wouldn't allow any more Muslims into this country either and I'd boot those that are here right back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

Muslim isn't a religion. Its a death cult. A cult that if you are not a member of you are considered an enemy.

Woman are treated like slaves and have no rights at all. Sure sounds like a "religion" we American woman would love to practice.

As for the 1st Amendment. That applies to Americans.

You are not an authority, you don't understand the Constitution, you use such strange terms and definitions that boggles the rationale of reasonable persons.

Your inability to see other points of view makes you a great candidate for Islam.
My "authority" comes from the TRUTH (something that liberals have no interest in).

I understand the Constitution, and so do you, which gives you no excuse for defending Islam, as you do.

I use no strange terms, except that they might be strange to information-deprived liberals, because of their attachment to their liberal OMMISION media, which omits mountains of information that they don't want you to know about. Wanna take my Islamization Quiz, and find out how much you don't know ? :biggrin:

My "authority" comes from the TRUTH

The voices in your head are not the TRUTH- they are just the voices of your bigotry.

Nah, Trump's got it right. You have to assess nations on an individual basis. My only problem with his list, is that i feel Pakistan and Afghanistan should be added. Especially Afghanistan. It's still a very unstable chaotic nation.

The voices in your head are not the TRUTH- they are just the voices of your bigotry.
Protection of the American people is not bigotry, Mr BIGOT CARD. :biggrin:

Yup. Another idiot who sees racists and bigots under every bush.

Hell he wouldn't know a real racist or bigot if one kicked him in the ass.

If you don't agree with dumbass you are a racist or a bigot.

Guy sure is a dumbass.

You have never been interested in the protection of American people. You just want Americans to be as scared as you are.
Distortion - the fundamental methodology of the left.

Protection of the American people is exactly what I'm interested. It's why I served in the US Army, in the Army National Guard, and worked for years as a security guard and security manager. And it's why my display name is "Protectionist"

And yes. I absolutely DO want Americans to be scared. Indeed, they SHOULD be scared - when they face the worst danger in American history. The danger of ISIS infiltration (the ISIS trojan horse), and the possibilities of more mass shootings, contagious biological attacks which can spread themselves, and NUCLEAR bomb detonatin in multiple US cities (the long-standing al Qaeda goal)

In addition to all these threats, making it all worse is numbskull liberals like you who, for whatever reason, downplay this danger, tending to leave us vulnerable (Example the fool Judge Robart in Seattle who ruled against the Trump 7 countries ban, and stated MISinformation in the courtroom.

Fact check: No arrests from 7 nations in travel ban? Judge in Seattle was wrong

You have never been interested in the protection of American people. You just want Americans to be as scared as you are.

Protection of the American people is exactly what I'm interestedg

As I said- you have never been interested in the protection of the American people.
You just want Americans to be as scared as you are- and want them to violate the Constitution just as you want to.

Protection of the American people is exactly what I'm interestedg

As I said- you have never been interested in the protection of the American people.
You just want Americans to be as scared as you are- and want them to violate the Constitution just as you want to.

As I said-

Protection of the American people is exactly what I'm interested. It's why I served in the US Army, in the Army National Guard, and worked for years as a security guard and security manager. And it's why my display name is "Protectionist"

And yes. I absolutely DO want Americans to be scared. Indeed, they SHOULD be scared - when they face the worst danger in American history. The danger of ISIS infiltration (the ISIS trojan horse), and the possibilities of more mass shootings, contagious biological attacks which can spread themselves, and NUCLEAR bomb detonatin in multiple US cities (the long-standing al Qaeda goal)

In addition to all these threats, making it all worse is numbskull liberals like you who, for whatever reason, downplay this danger, tending to leave us vulnerable (Example the fool Judge Robart in Seattle who ruled against the Trump 7 countries ban, and stated MISinformation in the courtroom.

Fact check: No arrests from 7 nations in travel ban? Judge in Seattle was wrong

Forum List

Back