Trump Attorney: Strzok-Page Text Messages Show Comey Lied Under Oath – Committed a Felony

I heard one of the House members mention that this morning, I believe it was.

Except he wasn't part of the investigation. He called it a "gut feeling".
He was part of the investigation you moron. And only recently kicked off of it.
Actually he was, until pulled.

Both of you need to work on your timelines.

The text message in question occurred 2 days after the investigation started, in May.

Stzrok did not start working on Mueller's team until July.

The text message in question occurred 2 days after the investigation started, in May.

Irrelevant!

As chief of the FBI's counterespionage section last year, he helped oversee the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server when she was the secretary of state, and he took part in the bureau's interview of her.

Within weeks of the end of the Clinton probe, Strzok found his office facing a new challenge: investigating Russia's alleged efforts to influence last year's presidential election, including hacking of Democratic National Committee computers.

A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment.
Special counsel's Russia probe loses top FBI investigator

Actually it's pretty smart on their part....

Losing Strzok's texts from Dec 16 to May 17 was just a little too 'coincidental'. Someone smarter that McCabe must have pointed out that the glitch needed to effect more than just Strzok...

Actually it's pretty smart on their part....

Losing Strzok's texts from Dec 16 to May 17 was just a little too 'coincidental'. Someone smarter that McCabe must have pointed out that the glitch needed to effect more than just Strzok...

That's like when the government shut off my electricity, but to hide they were after me, they did it in the middle of hurricane sandy, and turned off the electricity on half of long island.

I bet they will be able to retrieve them. The FBI has lost what little credibility that it had. It was obviously weaponized and has been used by deep state operatives for decades. I don't trust them any further than I could throw them.

Forum List

Back