Trump Attacks Stern and Milley on Truth Social

Not by the verdicts of his four criminal trials, unless they get completed.

Voters deserve to know the outcomes before voting. You don't want that. We both know why.
They do? What about the appeals? Which will surely happen.

To me guilty verdicts would likely help him. The mob is skeptical of the media, courts, politicians. Hence the GOP made a mistake with their impeachment inquiry IMO

An 85 would not understand. Instead of cutting my posts when responding like the 85 that you are, maybe you should read them in their entirety and learn from them?

Try it

They do? What about the appeals? Which will surely happen.
*appeal attempts

Appeals require some solid ground to get serious consideration.

The voters need to know if they are voting for a convicted felon or not. It will matter.
To me guilty verdicts would likely help him. The mob is skeptical of the media, courts, politicians. Hence the GOP made a mistake with their impeachment inquiry IMO
Oh, then the hilariously incompetent investigations and impeachment of Biden should put him right over the top, then.

I seriously doubt being convicted of scores of serious felonies will help trump.

*appeal attempts

Appeals require some solid ground to get serious consideration.

The voters need to know if they are voting for a convicted felon or not. It will matter.

Oh, then the hilariously incompetent investigations and impeachment of Biden should put him right over the top, then.
You don’t want to debate. You want to troll. Hence you’re an 85.

Good night

"Donald Trump made a series of aggressive comments on social media about outgoing head of the Joint Chiefs Mark Milley, suggesting the top military leader’s conduct was worthy of execution. “This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!”

Mr Trump’s China comments likely reference a set of calls Mr Milley paid to his Chinese counterpart, assuring him the US didn’t have plans in 2020 and early 2021 to attack China, after intelligence officials captured Chinese officials appearing to fear the prospect as likely. "The calls on 30 October and 8 January were coordinated before and after with Secretary [Mark] Esper and acting Secretary [Chris] Miller’s staffs and the interagency," Mr Milley testified in the Senate in 2021."

One thing I find interesting is, why did Trump also hint at how Secretary Esper and Miller should also be put to death for treason? In fact, since this was a phone called that was authorized by his administration and coordinated with Mark Milley - shouldn't there be many others who should be put to death? Also, if you remember, Trump has accused many in his cabinet and staff of being traitors - INCLUDING HIS OWN VP - so what does it say about his ability to appoint any competent people if even half of them are traitors according to him?

Anywho, Trump knew about these things he is upset about a long time ago - unless he is feeble minded and knows nothing about his own administration - so if all of this treason was occurring on his watch, why didn't he bring anyone to justice? Why didn't he hold anyone accountable? Was he too weak to execute Mark Milley? Was he afraid of him? How about Maddog Mattis, another one of his picks; who said Trump was a threat to the Constitution? Or how about McMaster, another one of his picks, who Trump now openly trashes...Are you saying he was too afraid to do anything to any of them except whine about them on social media like a jealous ex?

Trump yap yap yap yap yap.yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap.yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap.

"Donald Trump made a series of aggressive comments on social media about outgoing head of the Joint Chiefs Mark Milley, suggesting the top military leader’s conduct was worthy of execution. “This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!”

Mr Trump’s China comments likely reference a set of calls Mr Milley paid to his Chinese counterpart, assuring him the US didn’t have plans in 2020 and early 2021 to attack China, after intelligence officials captured Chinese officials appearing to fear the prospect as likely. "The calls on 30 October and 8 January were coordinated before and after with Secretary [Mark] Esper and acting Secretary [Chris] Miller’s staffs and the interagency," Mr Milley testified in the Senate in 2021."

One thing I find interesting is, why did Trump also hint at how Secretary Esper and Miller should also be put to death for treason? In fact, since this was a phone called that was authorized by his administration and coordinated with Mark Milley - shouldn't there be many others who should be put to death? Also, if you remember, Trump has accused many in his cabinet and staff of being traitors - INCLUDING HIS OWN VP - so what does it say about his ability to appoint any competent people if even half of them are traitors according to him?

Anywho, Trump knew about these things he is upset about a long time ago - unless he is feeble minded and knows nothing about his own administration - so if all of this treason was occurring on his watch, why didn't he bring anyone to justice? Why didn't he hold anyone accountable? Was he too weak to execute Mark Milley? Was he afraid of him? How about Maddog Mattis, another one of his picks; who said Trump was a threat to the Constitution? Or how about McMaster, another one of his picks, who Trump now openly trashes...Are you saying he was too afraid to do anything to any of them except whine about them on social media like a jealous ex?
Lying bitch.

Biffy likes General Genderqueer. He’d give the CCP a heads up if we attacking. Totally not treasonous at all right?

IMG_3474.jpeg

I would impeach Trump if I were you and/or indict him.

Just sayin.

Biffy likes General Genderqueer. He’d give the CCP a heads up if we attacking. Totally not treasonous at all right?

View attachment 833963
I didn't appoint him, your cult leader did.....he thought he was such a strong manly man...something that Trump always hoped to be.....but had too much bitch in him....in fact, most of his choices were straight out of central casting according to him...because, you know, that is how most competent leaders decide high-level appointments....

I look forward to more comments from you folks when it becomes more and more clear how pathetic Trump is....I am sure it will go:

"I liked Trump, but he didn't know enough about the "DC Elites" to pick the right people" -- which is code for, Trump is a moron.....

Milley should have been tried for treason at the very least.
Why didn't Trump do it then?

Do you know how weak it makes a person look to talk about what they "coulda/shoulda/woulda" done after the fact?

That is like a bully beating you up and taking your lunch money everyday.....and later you go "you know I woulda beat that bully up if we were living in a different time"

Milley says and does nothing without CIA direction .
Once that is understood everything else falls into place . He is a stooge or puppet.
End of . Imho

Once that is understood everything else falls into place . He is a stooge or puppet.
End of . Imho
Trump's own administration cleared the call.....why do you folks never read anything?

Why didn't Trump do it then?

Do you know how weak it makes a person look to talk about what they "coulda/shoulda/woulda" done after the fact?

That is like a bully beating you up and taking your lunch money everyday.....and later you go "you know I woulda beat that bully up if we were living in a different time"
Trump didn't have Milley taken into custody because he had no idea that behind his back, Milley promised to sell out the country. It wasn't until Milley wanted to make his woke bones that he admitted (bragged) that he assured the Chinese they would be given American battle plans.

End of . Imho
Not CIA, CCP. Milley has proved his loyalty to the Chinese Communist Party.

Forum List

Back