Trump Attacks Stern and Milley on Truth Social

Trump didn't have Milley taken into custody because he had no idea that behind his back, Milley promised to sell out the country. It wasn't until Milley wanted to make his woke bones that he admitted (bragged) that he assured the Chinese they would be given American battle plans.
Milley's call was cleared and coordinated before and after by Trump's own administration...

and what was the call exactly?

The fact that US intelligence intercepted chatter from Chinese officials that they were worried about a nuclear attack being launched after jan 6th....all Milley did was say "No, there isn't" -- why the fuck would you want a country with nukes to panic about being attacked with nukes if that isn't happening?

Yall are weird as fuck

Why do yall treat Trump like a helpless little boy who had no idea what was happening ever about anything?

Milley's call was cleared and coordinated before and after by Trump's own administration...

and what was the call exactly?

The fact that US intelligence intercepted chatter from Chinese officials that they were worried about a nuclear attack being launched after jan 6th....all Milley did was say "No, there isn't" -- why the fuck would you want a country with nukes to panic about being attacked with nukes if that isn't happening?

Yall are weird as fuck

Why do yall treat Trump like a helpless little boy who had no idea what was happening ever about anything?
Do democrats always make up lies after the fact? Of course they do.

The call is already documented

Yall don't know even know what you are supposed to be angry about do you?

Pathetic
Milley was sooooo ooo proud of assuring his democrat handlers that he had called the Chinese. He assured them that Trump was so unstable that Milley would turn over all battle plans. Take that, Taiwan!

Aren't YOU the one calling for Milley's execution? Or was that because of Milley fighting white rage in the military?

Why didn't Trump do it then?

Do you know how weak it makes a person look to talk about what they "coulda/shoulda/woulda" done after the fact?

That is like a bully beating you up and taking your lunch money everyday.....and later you go "you know I woulda beat that bully up if we were living in a different time"

You fished yourself on this thread, dummy!!

LOL!

Milley was sooooo ooo proud of assuring his democrat handlers that he had called the Chinese. He assured them that Trump was so unstable that Milley would turn over all battle plans. Take that, Taiwan!

Aren't YOU the one calling for Milley's execution? Or was that because of Milley fighting white rage in the military?
I think all traitors should be executed

Especially those who tried to secede from the Union, both in the past and anyone talking about it now

Trump yap yap yap yap yap.yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap.yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap.
Trump is cracking up. And America gets to watch his decent into insanity

I did no such thing. I just noticed that you think about homo stuff a LOT.
You did. I didn’t bring up any homosexual stuff. You do. Seems to be your go to insult. You might want to direct those insults to those that actually promote homosexuality though.

Why didn't Trump do it then?

Do you know how weak it makes a person look to talk about what they "coulda/shoulda/woulda" done after the fact?

That is like a bully beating you up and taking your lunch money everyday.....and later you go "you know I woulda beat that bully up if we were living in a different time"
Trump did not do because he was sabotaged through out his presidency by the same scum that still holds the power n DC. Un-elected dickheads that have been there forever. And are bought and paid for and rotten to the core.

Trump did not do because he was sabotaged through out his presidency by the same scum that still holds the power n DC. Un-elected dickheads that have been there forever. And are bought and paid for and rotten to the core.
But he appointed everyone you whining about tho....

Why is he so dumb and easily manipulated after saying he only hires the best people?

Forum List

Back