Trump at Sacred Heart University in, CT live huge crowds!

They need to arrange for some of those giant fans for the people out in this heat.

Wow, he must be doing really well. We all know how big crowds translate to votes. His chances of winning must be excellent!
Odds of winning as of today based on polling averages from all polls:
tumblr_obvh4rDiWP1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

Somebody I know have been to a Trump rally recently. The theater was completely full and all 25 hundred people were standing for over an hour during his speech.

At the end of the rally Trump said: "Please, sit down, nobody's making you stand!" However everybody kept standing till he finished his speech.

That's the real appreciation for you vs all those fake polls.

Last edited:
People are tired of seeing this>The American Middle Class Is Losing Ground

So y'all are getting this>You want a real poll? Here it is!
"PG Farnsworth:
We have just completed our own poll since we cannot get factual information from the mainstream media!! We called 1000 homes in each of the 50 states and asked basic questions on the economy, terrorism, immigration and presidential pick.

Economy was the number one factor that Americans are concerned about and terrorism was number two.
Presidential pick was Trump by a large percentage.
Trump 33478 votes 67%
Clinton 9788 Votes 19%
Undecided or other 6739 votes 13%"

The people love Trump because he speaks from his heart. He does not require a tele prompter to talk to the people.

http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning....:Topic:102367&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

No, that's not a real poll. That's a secondhand report of a mystery person pretending he did a poll. That poll would have taken thousands of man-hours of work, yet the claim is it was done over a short period just by him and a few friends.

That is, it sets the BS alarm ringing in any rational person. If I declared that my cat and I had called 50,000 people, it would have as much validity as that "poll".

Even in the heat they are there waiting patiently.

The Donald's core supporters are loyal, but.....it's a lost cause. The GOP is abandoning Trump. Women, Latinos, Muslims, and other blocks of voters won't vote for him, and his situation in key battleground states has become desperate. Sorry Trump supporters. It's over for "The Donald"
:boohoo:

Even in the heat they are there waiting patiently.

The Donald's core supporters are loyal, but.....it's a lost cause. The GOP is abandoning Trump. Women, Latinos, Muslims, and other blocks of voters won't vote for him, and his situation in key battleground states has become desperate. Sorry Trump supporters. It's over for "The Donald"
:boohoo:

Nah its jail for Hillary's cronies.

Forum List

Back