Trump at about 45 years of age with Epstein at party, 1992

it's all on the internet stupid fks.

Byrne talked wrote about then-President Bill Clinton's behavior, accusing him of carrying on multiple affairs and gave his perspective on the Monica Lewinsky affair and the scandal as it was happening. Byrne talked about several different affairs and how the Secret Service was expected to clean up after him.

Hands all over!!

And......... what? That's it? That's all you got?

So Trump went to a party in the 80s, and some women that were paid to flaunt themselves all over Trump... flaunted themselves all over Trump.

Now if you can provide photos of him actually screwing an under age girl, and paying hush money to cover up an actual crime..... Now you got something that concerns me.

I can't believe snowflakes are still trying to push the 'Trump was at a party w/Epstein Decades Ago' peanut up a hill with their nose, all the time ignoring the 'Flight Logs Of 26 Flights Onboard the Pedo-Plane to Pedophile Island w/Epstein' Elephant on their back while their trying to do it....

:lmao:

Hands all over!!

So Trump went to a party in the 80s, and some women that were paid to flaunt themselves all over Trump... flaunted themselves all over Trump.

Now if you can provide photos of him actually screwing an under age girl, and paying hush money to cover up an actual crime..... Now you got something that concerns me.

Did Trump fly to the party onboard Epstein's 'Pedo-Plane'? No?! I didn't think so...

:p

Trump did nothing wrong, because Clinton.

Bulletproof Republican logic as usual. :rolleyes:
Trump did nothing wrong because Trump did nothing wrong. Meanwhile all you ginormous left-wing hypocrites defend Clinton..
Bri, I really don’t understand why these completely unattached people protect such a sleazebag like Clinton. Secret service who were with him wrote a book on their experiences with him. And they still defend the predator

Trump did nothing wrong, because Clinton.

Bulletproof Republican logic as usual. :rolleyes:
Trump did nothing wrong because Trump did nothing wrong. Meanwhile all you ginormous left-wing hypocrites defend Clinton..

You say that...but then you righties keep talking bout Clinton whenever Trump is accused of wrongdoing.

Weird huh?
what's weird is why you feel the need to protect a predator like clinton! does he pay you or something? even his own secret service team reported on his sleazy predator instincts. Until you have evidence of similar things on trump, your accusations of trump are purely semantics that have no basis.

Last edited:

Hands all over!!

Did Trump fly to the party onboard Epstein's 'Pedo-Plane'? No?! I didn't think so...

Just wait.

Hands all over!!

Just wait.

ditto

Hands all over!!

Just wait.

ditto

'Any Day Now'? Yup, somewhere there are flight logs for the Pedo-Express plane that have just more than Bill Clinton's name on them. Steele probably has them....got them from Russian operatives and has already mailed them to Hillary.

I guess if someone associated with the wrong person or crowd they are assumed guilty, yet this only applies to Repub’s not Dim’s? Rather hypocritical wouldn’t you say? Reminds me of the glass house parable.

I guess if someone associated with the wrong person or crowd they are assumed guilty, yet this only applies to Repub’s not Dim’s? Rather hypocritical wouldn’t you say? Reminds me of the glass house parable.

Calling dimocrap scum 'hypocrites' is an insult to self-respecting hypocrites everywhere.

They're scum

Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

Forum List

Back