Trump asks "How's your 401(k)?

I appreciate Nancy, Chucky and fake media pushing the Democratic Party over the cliff with doomsday politics.

Yup, positive 401k's, lower taxes and a growing economy is just rotten for America, Worst thing Ever .. "RESIST".. :lmao:

They are resisting as much as when slaves were finally taken from them. They just can not and will not tolerate earning their own living. That would be oppressive.

When the cuts are passed, and the stock market sky-rockets and the economy is expanding so fast it's literally exploding... they will be made laughing stocks once more. I can see why they want to stop America being made great at any cost.

I appreciate Nancy, Chucky and fake media pushing the Democratic Party over the cliff with doomsday politics.

Yup, positive 401k's, lower taxes and a growing economy is just rotten for America, Worst thing Ever .. "RESIST".. :lmao:

They are resisting as much as when slaves were finally taken from them. They just can not and will not tolerate earning their own living. That would be oppressive.

When the cuts are passed, and the stock market sky-rockets and the economy is expanding so fast it's literally exploding... they will be made laughing stocks once more. I can see why they want to stop America being made great at any cost.

I'm thinkin Democrats are a "laughing stock" right now and it only gets worse on a daily basis for them... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Trump has Won....

When Trump won they said we were all going to die and blacks, women and homosexuals would die three times.
When he pulled us out of that communist global warming treaty they said we would all die and women, blacks and transexuals would suffer the heat most of all.
And now they say cutting my taxes will make us all die and women and blacks will go broke then die because I keep more of my earnings.
I am starting to not believe what they say.

trump market.jpg

trump market2.jpg

The work of two economics professors may provide a glimpse of how the stock market might react if Donald Trump were elected. They studied the predictions market, including PredictIt.org and the reaction in the financial markets to events around the election. One of the economists says their findings point to a sharp immediate sell-off if Trump wins...Strategists agree there would be a sell-off with a Trump win, but then the views diverge on how the market would trade after that....Roth said if the odds of a Clinton victory continue to move lower, so will the stock market. "If Clinton wins, you get a big relief rally. If Trump wins, then you get a big sell-off. I think that from where we are today, until the bottom of that sell-off, you are looking at a good 10 percent easily. I think whether it goes deeper than that depends on the temperament that Trump displays after the election,"
CNBC

Last edited:

When Trump won they said we were all going to die and blacks, women and homosexuals would die three times.
When he pulled us out of that communist global warming treaty they said we would all die and women, blacks and transexuals would suffer the heat most of all.
And now they say cutting my taxes will make us all die and women and blacks will go broke then die because I keep more of my earnings.
I am starting to not believe what they say.

View attachment 166980

View attachment 166981

The work of two economics professors may provide a glimpse of how the stock market might react if Donald Trump were elected. They studied the predictions market, including PredictIt.org and the reaction in the financial markets to events around the election. One of the economists says their findings point to a sharp immediate sell-off if Trump wins...Strategists agree there would be a sell-off with a Trump win, but then the views diverge on how the market would trade after that....Roth said if the odds of a Clinton victory continue to move lower, so will the stock market. "If Clinton wins, you get a big relief rally. If Trump wins, then you get a big sell-off. I think that from where we are today, until the bottom of that sell-off, you are looking at a good 10 percent easily. I think whether it goes deeper than that depends on the temperament that Trump displays after the election," Roth said CNBC

Whatever they say, truth is the opposite. They are a bunch of scam artists profiting at the expense of others, and they know it.

Ignore the media...it is all fake news. If you had followed them you wouldn't be sitting on huge stock market gains. Of course that would play into their hands..they love the disgruntled.
And polls, as we know, are weapons rather than information.

trump5.png

Last edited:
Plus GA, plus 100 blue lege seat pickups this year. It's not a massacre, but the tide is turning blue.
No its not.
Of course it is. The tide always turns in our politics. The dems screwed it up in 2006 to 2010, and the GOP has done the same thing since then. 2018 will end this GOP resurgence.

What!!! You don't have a 401k....get a fricken job.
Always put my money into property and took the write offs. I live high in the sky overlooking downtown SLC, so I am good with it.

But you are ducking that the tide is turning against the GOP, but, yes, they got the tax bill, which will be the last significant victory for some time to come.

Forum List

Back