Trump asks "How's your 401(k)?

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
401k1.gif

To which I reply "very well sir and thank you very much..."

401k.gif

Doing better because of Obama's economic recovering continuing into the Trump admin.

So we when will it officially be a Trump economy ? You Libs blamed everything on Bush for the 8 years of Obama now your going to credit Obama for everything under Trump. The partisan hackery has no bottom.

ThunderKiss1965 defines "partisan hackery." The economy will be Trump's by the end of next year.

Thank you, Mr. Obama, for giving us a good, recovering economy that we pray Trump will not but we expect him to fuck up.

ThunderKiss1965 defines "partisan hackery." The economy will be Trump's by the end of next year.

Thank you, Mr. Obama, for giving us a good, recovering economy that we pray Trump will not but we expect him to fuck up.
October was the end the Fiscal year and we are official under Trumps budget. I know it's hard to believe but the market does react to what goes on in the WH.

October was the end the Fiscal year and we are official under Trumps budget. I know it's hard to believe but the market does react to what goes on in the WH.
So you agree that the end of next year it will become Trump's economy.

Doing better because of Obama's economic recovering continuing into the Trump admin.
lol, you will lie ab out anything. Our 401k lost steadily all of 2016 until almost to the day Trump won. Since then it has shown a varying 11 to 16 percent growth according to the management site.

I appreciate Nancy, Chucky and fake media pushing the Democratic Party over the cliff with doomsday politics.

Yup, positive 401k's, lower taxes and a growing economy is just rotten for America, Worst thing Ever .. "RESIST".. :lmao:

Forum List

Back