There just ain't no way around that.

Mister Trump don't like it --- he won't have it here;
Mister Trump don't like it --- he won't have it here,
Gonna wipe First Amendment, and replace it with fear,
Mister Trump don't like it --- he won't have it here.​

Memphis reference for ya.

9780393352139_198.jpg

I picked up Beale Street Dynasty from the library last year, great history of the black Memphis millionaire Robert Church and Memphis from just after Civil War up through the 30's. The song you posted brought back the enjoyment I had learning that Memphis history of which you speak.

We had a jug band in New Orleans and our signature song was a version of that one. :)

The name "Crump" is so close, I really need to write and record a parody.

What was bad about Goldwater?
Dipshits try to put him in the category with the Dixiecrats, because he didn't want the Feds to tell you how to run your own business. He was right, we didn't listen and now everything is under federal control.
What makes you think that? Because you can't lynch blacks? Sux to be you.
Goldwater wanted to lynch blacks? You're either stupid or unbelievable dishonest.
The dishonesty is all yours. I was talking about you, and you tried to pass it of as Goldwater wanting to lynch blacks. Nope that's you.
Here is Starkey responding to my question. then he posed one asked because you can't lynch black. Nowhere was this in the conversation....Starkey added this AFTER he had his stupid answer. Fakey Jakey you lose.......I brought up Goldwater and you injected lynching.....CAUGHT RED HANDED......
Red handed starkey...you're bullshit isn't going to save you....Goldwater nor I ever wanted to lynch blacks.......so go hang out with your racist friend William fulbright, progressive senator and Mentone Bill clinton!

There just ain't no way around that.

Mister Trump don't like it --- he won't have it here,
Gonna wipe First Amendment, and replace it with fear,
Mister Trump don't like it --- he won't have it here.​

Memphis reference for ya.

9780393352139_198.jpg

I picked up Beale Street Dynasty from the library last year, great history of the black Memphis millionaire Robert Church and Memphis from just after Civil War up through the 30's. The song you posted brought back the enjoyment I had learning that Memphis history of which you speak.

We had a jug band in New Orleans and our signature song was a version of that one. :)

The name "Crump" is so close, I really need to write and record a parody.

Dipshits try to put him in the category with the Dixiecrats, because he didn't want the Feds to tell you how to run your own business. He was right, we didn't listen and now everything is under federal control.
What makes you think that? Because you can't lynch blacks? Sux to be you.
Goldwater wanted to lynch blacks? You're either stupid or unbelievable dishonest.
The dishonesty is all yours. I was talking about you, and you tried to pass it of as Goldwater wanting to lynch blacks. Nope that's you.
Here is Starkey responding to my question. then he posed one asked because you can't lynch black. Nowhere was this in the conversation....Starkey added this AFTER he had his stupid answer. Fakey Jakey you lose.......I brought up Goldwater and you injected lynching.....CAUGHT RED HANDED......
Red handed starkey...you're bullshit isn't going to save you....Goldwater nor I ever wanted to lynch blacks.......so go hang out with your racist friend William fulbright, progressive senator and Mentone Bill clinton!
I have got you on the run now. You admitted that you approved on lynching blacks. You admitted that the KKK was started, maintained, and is manned by CONSERVATIVES today.

I love it when Bucky cannot say what he really wants to say to me. :lol:

That's Donald Rump after losing 300 pounds, when Megyn Kelly asks him a question...

chris-crocker-net-worth-300x224.jpg

See the orange? Dead giveaway.

That's Donald Rump after losing 300 pounds, when Megyn Kelly asks him a question...

Why are you racist against orange people?
But that chick is hotter than anyone at the dnc.......

Why are you racist against orange people?
But that chick is hotter than anyone at the dnc.......

Because orange is voluntary.

Guess what -- I don't care for Blue Man Group either. Not because of whatever their music is, but because it's a cheap prop.

But that's not "racism", since orange isn't a race. Unless people have been mating with St. Joseph Aspirin for Children recently.

Let's just say it flat out --- orange people are inferior.

Forum List

Back