Trump as healer: lie of 2016

I don't see Trump tied to any ideology and so he is more likely than any politician to play role of healer.

That's impossible. Healing requires compassion.

So until this book comes out...
trump3_3.jpg

.... ain't hap'nin'.
Compassion isn't how much government money you spend

I didn't mention "money" of any kind. I responded to the word "healing".

And on yours I responded to "we do believe in the Constitution". Perhaps we should clarify who "we" is, because it sure ain't the Orange Crush.
Weba are the right, I count trump as a member on probation.

When liberals say compassion they mean government programs. They laughed at Quayle when he said the biggest issue in black communities was a lack of fathers, and was right. Doesn't take money

The far right is being forced to its knees and forced to confess the Constitution and the Rule of Law.
We do believe in the Constitution, unlike you that just gets the courts to do whatever they want.

Rump doesn't.

He can't even take the Oath of Office. That's Thing One.

Anytime the left bitches about the first amendment, I just laugh and point to safe rooms, speech codes and people losing their job for posting on twitter....

Actually that's Rump bitching about the First Amendment. Don't you recognize the orange blur?

Surely you remember Rump --- the little bitch who stayed up all night sending desperate tweets because mean ol' Megan Kelly asked him about stuff he's actually said? The one who cries the blues because "the judge is Mexican"? The whiny cheese who sues people for not saying he's as rich as he wants them to say?

He said the media is dishonest, which is true.
He wants to open libel laws so yo uh can sue them when they slander you,
The media is full of leftists that love to sue, for stupid warning labels, gay marriage, pretty much every liberal gain of the last 50 years was through the courts, now it's time they get sued.

But they want the right to lie about politicians, nope, they need to be held accountable. They are an arm of the Democrat party, now they have to prove shit, yay!!!!!!

Nope. Watch the video -- he wants to orange-crush them out of existence when they write something "disgusting".

Has nothing to do with "libel". Libel laws already exist. That's already taken care of; you can already sue if somebody slanders you (actually in print it's "libel"). That's nothing new.

This has nothing to do with that existing law. "Open up" means expand way beyond "slander" Has to do with controlling information.

There just ain't no way around that.

Mister Trump don't like it --- he won't have it here;
Mister Trump don't like it --- he won't have it here,
Gonna wipe First Amendment, and replace it with fear,
Mister Trump don't like it --- he won't have it here.​

Memphis reference for ya.

Last edited:
I don't see Trump tied to any ideology and so he is more likely than any politician to play role of healer.

trump3_3.jpg

.... ain't hap'nin'.

And on yours I responded to "we do believe in the Constitution". Perhaps we should clarify who "we" is, because it sure ain't the Orange Crush.

When liberals say compassion they mean government programs. They laughed at Quayle when he said the biggest issue in black communities was a lack of fathers, and was right. Doesn't take money

Again -- I said nothing about "government programs" or government anything or any kind of "program". That's a strawman you're completely pulling out of your ass. I introduced a personality trait, and you're desperate to change the subject.

We do believe in the Constitution, unlike you that just gets the courts to do whatever they want.

Rump doesn't.

Anytime the left bitches about the first amendment, I just laugh and point to safe rooms, speech codes and people losing their job for posting on twitter....

Actually that's Rump bitching about the First Amendment. Don't you recognize the orange blur?

Surely you remember Rump --- the little bitch who stayed up all night sending desperate tweets because mean ol' Megan Kelly asked him about stuff he's actually said? The one who cries the blues because "the judge is Mexican"? The whiny cheese who sues people for not saying he's as rich as he wants them to say?

The media is full of leftists that love to sue, for stupid warning labels, gay marriage, pretty much every liberal gain of the last 50 years was through the courts, now it's time they get sued.

But they want the right to lie about politicians, nope, they need to be held accountable. They are an arm of the Democrat party, now they have to prove shit, yay!!!!!!

Nope. Watch the video -- he wants to orange-crush them out of existence when they write something "disgusting".

Has nothing to do with "libel". Libel laws already exist. That's already taken care of. Has to do with controlling information.

It's impossible to sue the press, especially for politicians, he'll change it, they don't like having to be like the rest of us. Too bad.

I'd love to see him with old funding to any place that accepts federal funds, especially universities, if they have speech codes, and do not give equal time for conservatives

trump3_3.jpg

.... ain't hap'nin'.

Again -- I said nothing about "government programs" or government anything or any kind of "program". That's a strawman you're completely pulling out of your ass. I introduced a personality trait, and you're desperate to change the subject.
Liberals equate compassion with government spending. Read this board or watch a campaign...its sop. What is your definition?
Trump has former girlfriends and current and former employees stick up for him.

Check these

Trump's Palm Beach Club Roils the Old Social Order

Inside Trump’s Palm Beach castle and his 30-year fight to win over the locals

trump3_3.jpg

.... ain't hap'nin'.

Liberals equate compassion with government spending. Read this board or watch a campaign...its sop. What is your definition?

Check these

No --- *YOU* equated that. I made no mention whatsoever of any hint of any kind of "spending" on the part of anybody. You're desperately trying to put words in my mouth that I never implied in any way whatsoever.

Check these

No --- *YOU* equated that. I made no mention whatsoever of any hint of any kind of "spending" on the part of anybody. You're desperately trying to put words in my mouth that I never implied in any way whatsoever.
Pogo are you a liberal?
What is you definition of compassion?
I posted two stories of trump fighting with rich elites in liberal palm Beach to allow blacks and jews in his club, THAT is compassion

Rump doesn't.

Has nothing to do with "libel". Libel laws already exist. That's already taken care of; you can already sue if somebody slanders you (actually in print it's "libel"). That's nothing new.

This has nothing to do with that existing law. "Open up" means expand way beyond "slander" Has to do with controlling information.

Donald Trump: We're going to 'open up' libel laws
What do you disagree with?

9780393352139_198.jpg

I picked up Beale Street Dynasty from the library last year, great history of the black Memphis millionaire Robert Church and Memphis from just after Civil War up through the 30's. The song you posted brought back the enjoyment I had learning that Memphis history of which you speak.

What was bad about Goldwater?
Dipshits try to put him in the category with the Dixiecrats, because he didn't want the Feds to tell you how to run your own business. He was right, we didn't listen and now everything is under federal control.
What makes you think that? Because you can't lynch blacks? Sux to be you.
Goldwater wanted to lynch blacks? You're either stupid or unbelievable dishonest.
The dishonesty is all yours. I was talking about you, and you tried to pass it of as Goldwater wanting to lynch blacks. Nope that's you.
No dipshit, you quoted my post about Goldwater. you got caught and now you just have to take it up the ass....it's ok, just relax Starkey. PS Still waiting on that answer to the question.....you know which one....don't be an rdean and bitch out.
Your question is meaningless. I said you (not Goldwater) wanted to lynch blacks.

Here is good example of you and Donald in action.

YmLTOI6.jpg

Donald and Hobbes

Nope, you are so full of shit....You responded to my question then posed that of yours......maybe you have a secret lust to lynch blacks, I don't.

The Dems in 1964 beat down the bad side of the party, and in 2016 the GOP is falling to the evil side of the party,

Fallin: Trump 'trying to campaign as a racial healer'

Dipshits try to put him in the category with the Dixiecrats, because he didn't want the Feds to tell you how to run your own business. He was right, we didn't listen and now everything is under federal control.
Goldwater wanted to lynch blacks? You're either stupid or unbelievable dishonest.
The dishonesty is all yours. I was talking about you, and you tried to pass it of as Goldwater wanting to lynch blacks. Nope that's you.
Here is Starkey responding to my question. then he posed one asked because you can't lynch black. Nowhere was this in the conversation....Starkey added this AFTER he had his stupid answer. Fakey Jakey you lose.......I brought up Goldwater and you injected lynching.....CAUGHT RED HANDED......

Trump's hatred and division has walled himself in an unbreakable position of defeat.

OJh6jPl.jpg

Donald and Hobbes

:clap2: Outstanding link Jake. :thup:

I liked this one especially ---

9hfLwbe.jpg

I'm a YUUUGE Calvin and Hobbes fan. From what I gather these are original dialogues with Rump's face inserted and the story writes itself. Wonder if there's a generator--- this would be fertile field.

9780393352139_198.jpg

I picked up Beale Street Dynasty from the library last year, great history of the black Memphis millionaire Robert Church and Memphis from just after Civil War up through the 30's. The song you posted brought back the enjoyment I had learning that Memphis history of which you speak.

We had a jug band and our signature song was a version of that one. :)

The name "Crump" is so close, I really need to write and record a parody.

Last edited:
Rump doesn't.

Donald Trump: We're going to 'open up' libel laws
What do you disagree with?

Really? REALLY?? You call for Captain Obvious with that sitting there?

Let's run the quote, verbatim:

"One of the things I'm going to do if I win, and I hope we do and we're certainly leading. I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We're going to open up those libel laws. So when The New York Times writes a hit piece which is a total disgrace or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money instead of having no chance of winning because they're totally protected.... You see, with me, they're not protected, because I'm not like other people but I'm not taking money. I'm not taking their money," Trump said on Friday. "We're going to open up libel laws, and we're going to have people sue you like you've never got sued before."
Take it Captain Obvious. This is below my pay grade.

(CAPTAIN OBVIOUS) Thank you. You can't sue or in any other way suppress people just because you think they're "a disgrace". The First Amendment absolutely guarantees that, and that Amendment is the primordial building block of the entire Bill of Rights. "Hit piece" and "disgrace" are entirely and irrevocably subjective anyway; the entire PURPOSE of the ideal of Free Speech is that you can't shut people up just because you don't like what they're saying. That has absolutely ZERO to do with "who's taking money" or money at all, which he seems to think somehow applies to everything. Libel laws (libel in print, slander in spoken word) ALREADY exist, and ensure that you can't make a false statement. But (A) statement and opinion are two different things and (B) such a statement has to be provably false to be libel. You can't just sue people out of existence because that have true information that you don't want getting out, like having bankruptcies, or fabricating and impersonating your own press agent and then lying about it, or statements you made about women.

What Rump is doing here is throwing one of his petulant hissyfits wrapped up in an orange titanium shell of megalomaniac narcissism, in order to control the dialogue because his extreme mental illness makes him incapable of handling any type of criticism.

Well, Fuck That. Nobody gets to do that except North Korea.

Thanks Captain, I agree. If Rump wants to shit on my First Amendment he's going to have to tear it from my cold, dead, way-longer-than-his fingers. And he'll get the middle one right in his eye.

Here is Starkey responding to my question. then he posed one asked because you can't lynch black. Nowhere was this in the conversation....Starkey added this AFTER he had his stupid answer. Fakey Jakey you lose.......I brought up Goldwater and you injected lynching.....CAUGHT RED HANDED......
Buck is lying and CAUGHT RED HANDED.

Dealing with him is so easy, because he thinks people believe him and that people do not read above.

Foolish bucky.

Trump's hatred and division has walled himself in an unbreakable position of defeat.

OJh6jPl.jpg

Donald and Hobbes

:clap2: Outstanding link Jake. :thup:

I liked this one especially ---

9hfLwbe.jpg

I'm a YUUUGE Calvin and Hobbes fan. From what I gather these are original dialogues with Rump's face inserted and the story writes itself. Wonder if there's a generator--- this would be fertile field.
Buck is lying and CAUGHT RED HANDED.

Dealing with him is so easy, because he thinks people believe him and that people do not read above.

Foolish bucky.
Donald and Hobbes
F2Opb6a.jpg

Forum List

Back