Trump Appointing Charmaine Yoest as Assistant Secretary at HHS

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
220px-Charmaine_Yoest_-_President_%26_CEO%2C_Americans_United_for_Life.jpg

And the Daily Kos is going gaga over it.

I love it when he appoints highly qualified and conservative people to his administration. She worked for President Reagan and on Governor Huckiabee’s campaign. She opposed both the nomination of Sotomayor and Elena Kagan. She’s currently a senior fellow at American Values.

So, are they going to find a way to claim she unqualified because she has no government experience?

This is a position that does not require Senate confirmation—which probably wouldn’t have mattered at this point anyway. And in her new role, Yoest will be responsible for helping to craft the communications strategy for HHS. This is not good news. A woman who actually believes that abortions cause breast cancer and that once described IUDs as having “life-ending properties” is now the top communicator for the government agency responsible for protecting the health and well-being of all Americans. Wake us up when this nightmare is finally over.

Read all the whining @ Trump appoints woman who believes abortion causes breast cancer to top post at HHS

Report: White House considering Sheriff David Clarke for DHS job @ Report: White House considering Sheriff David Clarke for DHS job

GettyImages-626320466-1280x720.jpg

Not yet a done deal.

Yoest will be responsible for helping to craft the communications strategy for HHS. This is not good news. A woman who actually believes that abortions cause breast cancer
Oh, my. It really doesn't matter what she'll be responsible for, though I fear she'll replace Bill Hall. (Your linked article may indicate the specific title she'll have. I haven't read it yet.)

New Topics

Forum List

Back