Meet the New Executive Branch

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
bi-graphicscabinet%20confirmations.png

This Business Insider article gives a brief bio of these appointees @ MEET THE NEW EXECUTIVE BRANCH: Here's who Trump has chosen for senior leadership positions

Longknife, please don't take this personally, but readers of this site can look this stuff up themselves should they care to? Does this fill some hidden psychological need for attention? I feel no one should post more than a single thread each day as the system gets cluttered and useless. But that's me, life is busy enough without tons of mental litter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/opinion/100-days-of-noise-from-donald-trump.html

"I am alone in the midst of these happy, reasonable voices. All these creatures spend their time explaining, realizing happily that they agree with each other. In Heaven's name, why is it so important to think the same things all together." Sartre, Nausea

midcan5 are you among the crazy leftwingnuts who think Russia hacked the election?

Longknife, please don't take this personally, but readers of this site can look this stuff up themselves should they care to? Does this fill some hidden psychological need for attention? I feel no one should post more than a single thread each day as the system gets cluttered and useless. But that's me, life is busy enough without tons of mental litter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/opinion/100-days-of-noise-from-donald-trump.html

"I am alone in the midst of these happy, reasonable voices. All these creatures spend their time explaining, realizing happily that they agree with each other. In Heaven's name, why is it so important to think the same things all together." Sartre, Nausea

There are some posters here who appreciate this. I post so others might enjoy and find informative. If you don't like that, feel free to put me on Ignore. It won't hurt my feelings one bit.

Forum List

Back