Trump answers Maxine Waters: I have a lotta supporters, be careful what you wish for!

Trump would relish seeing someone kill in his name. He'd never be brave enough to ever do it himself he's a pussy in his bones, but he gets a great thrill seeing people harm other people. Fascists are drawn to that, it makes them feel personally powerful where they usually never do.

Calling this Stupid bitch maxine watters low IQ

Is an insult to the Low IQ community….

She is dumber than a sack of dog shit….

It's a toss between her and Nancy Pelosi :laugh:
Skye, if morons like you and the other idiots here didn't have a Waters, a Hillary or a Pelosi to attack....who on Gods green earth would you get your panties wet?

go fight with somebody else.....too early for me.:popcorn:

Trump would relish seeing someone kill in his name. He'd never be brave enough to ever do it himself he's a pussy in his bones, but he gets a great thrill seeing people harm other people. Fascists are drawn to that, it makes them feel personally powerful where they usually never do.

And like a true left winger, you state things as fact when, in reality, you are just guessing.

You really don't have a clue.

And like a true left winger, you state things as fact when, in reality, you are just guessing.

:itsok:

:laughing0301:

Calling this Stupid bitch maxine watters low IQ

Is an insult to the Low IQ community….

She is dumber than a sack of dog shit….

It's a toss between her and Nancy Pelosi :laugh:
Skye, if morons like you and the other idiots here didn't have a Waters, a Hillary or a Pelosi to attack....who on Gods green earth would you get your panties wet?

There will always be idiots like you and yours...….

the midterms are high stakes.

voter participation comes from anger.

if both sides are charged up, you'll get high turnout. i love it!

I consider intentional public embarrassment of children harm.
It’s called bullying.
You mean like when Seth Rogan refused to say hello to Paul Ryan's children when he had a chance to see them in a public place?
Seth Rogan is a dweeb.

stop it. cut it out. not to sound like a school principle, but we really need to take our political discourse to a higher place!

I consider intentional public embarrassment of children harm.
It’s called bullying.
You mean like when Seth Rogan refused to say hello to Paul Ryan's children when he had a chance to see them in a public place?
Seth Rogan is a dweeb.

stop it. cut it out. not to sound like a school principle, but we really need to take our political discourse to a higher place!

Look at your post..."For the record...." and tell me that was taking it to a higher place.

let’s have a civility debate....oops, only applies when Dems talk tough

if something happens to THE PRESIDENT, maxine waters has blood on her hands!

Maxine Waters, Trump, Pelosi and on and on and on are systematic examples of old people who should get out of politics altogether.......I'm 60 plus years old, I have never in my life, been soo tired of hearing political rhetoric from people who should be rocking in a chair on a porch out of the limelight as this country and the world make way for a new young fresh ideology to take over this planet.....at some point, we have got to let go and make a path for these people!!! Its there turn now.

young people like me and Beto O'Rourke and Ben Sasse and Tom Cotton and David Hogg and Cameron Kasky are gonna ignite a political revolution that will change the world!
Good set you’re self on fire.

You can't be that stupid you think Maxine didnt realize how threatening and dangerous that would be. Leftists are now full fascists.
Wasn't it Herr Trump who, during his campaign, told his audience that he'd pay for their legal fees if they'd beat up their perceived opponents?

Then wasn't it Herr Trump who, as President, told police to rough up suspects and expressly implied that they allow their heads to slam up against doors as they're placed into custody in government vehicles?

And it's just NOW you're moaning and complaining about "dangerous" and "threatening" rhetoric? Have you lost your cotton pickin' mind or what?!?!

You woudldn't know a fascist if it subdued you, arrested you and slammed your head up against a car door w/brown uniforms on.

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

You can't be that stupid you think Maxine didnt realize how threatening and dangerous that would be. Leftists are now full fascists.
Wasn't it Herr Trump who, during his campaign, told his audience that he'd pay for their legal fees if they'd beat up their perceived opponents?

Then wasn't it Herr Trump who, as President, told police to rough up suspects and expressly implied that they allow their heads to slam up against doors as they're placed into custody in government vehicles?

And it's just NOW you're moaning and complaining about "dangerous" and "threatening" rhetoric? Have you lost your cotton pickin' mind or what?!?!

You woudldn't know a fascist if it subdued you, arrested you and slammed your head up against a car door w/brown uniforms on.

GTFOH!!!!

You lied in your first sentence. That isn't what trump offered.

Youre a lying sack of shit. Thats why you're a fascist and love fake news.

Think, guy

Forum List

Back