Pawn Star "The Old Man" Richard Harrison Passes Away at 77

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
May The Old Man RIP

Richard Harrison, 'Pawn Stars' star known as 'The Old Man,' dies - CNN

(CNN)Richard Harrison, best known to viewers of the History Channel reality series "Pawn Stars" as "The Old Man," died Monday morning after a long battle with Parkinson's Disease, according to his son, Rick Harrison.

Rick Harrison, who co-starred with his father on the series, said on Instagram that his father died "surrounded by those he loved."
"He was my hero and I was fortunate to get a very cool 'Old Man' as my dad," he wrote. "He lived a very full life and through the History television show 'Pawn Stars' touched the lives of people all over, teaching them the value of loving your family, hard work and humor."

Ho no, i just love the old man i watch the serie in France
RIP:(

pawn-stars-group-...07061930-482fff2.jpg

Pawn Stars Full Episodes, Video & More | HISTORY

I found the story lines between the family members and Chum a bit contrived but enjoyable. I don't believe for a moment that Chum Lee is as dumb and lazy as they make him out to be.

I kind of think of the show as a red neck version of Antique Road Show.

I noticed that The Old Man was getting much less air time than he did in the earlier seasons, so I'm not very surprised with his passing.

He will be missed.

The other day I was just saying that if the old man died it would be a huge pain for me:(
I also told a friend I would had like to have one similar one in my life so I thought it was cool

I found the story lines between the family members and Chum a bit contrived but enjoyable. I don't believe for a moment that Chum Lee is as dumb and lazy as they make him out to be.

I kind of think of the show as a red neck version of Antique Road Show.

I noticed that The Old Man was getting much less air time than he did in the earlier seasons, so I'm not very surprised with his passing.

He will be missed.
I do not get antique road show in France another series that I like a lot
When the old man stopped the series the show was more focused on Chum Lee to try to make the old man forget but we could see his empty chair
It was not the same without the old man

Forum List

Back