Trump answers Maxine Waters: I have a lotta supporters, be careful what you wish for!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
1) Waters did not call for “harm” to Trump supporters. She said administration officials should be made to feel uncomfortable in public

2) Considering how unhinged and gullible Trumpers are, the last sentence of Trump's tweet is the sort of thing that could get someone killed

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

• Banned
"I know some of you may think l'm tough and harsh but actually I'm a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense" - Trump in 2013

1) Waters did not call for “harm” to Trump supporters. She said administration officials should be made to feel uncomfortable in public

2) Considering how unhinged and gullible Trumpers are, the last sentence of Trump's tweet is the sort of thing that could get someone killed

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!" - President Trump

What a dufus. Watters says to accost trump's staff and you blame trump. Another bad case of trump derangement syndrome

SchtizoBromance strikes again

There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch

You know, while I think Maxine is a crazy woman who has served in Congress long enough, I think that the language Trump used is a bit inflammatory.

Waters said to make them uncomfortable. Trump, being who he is, ramped up the language and said that she was calling for harm.

Both need to shut up about this. It's doing no good for this country.

Or Hillary...

There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch

You know, while I think Maxine is a crazy woman who has served in Congress long enough, I think that the language Trump used is a bit inflammatory.

Waters said to make them uncomfortable. Trump, being who he is, ramped up the language and said that she was calling for harm.

Actually it was very wise advice. The harassers will become the harassed. Nobody wants that. Take heed.

You can't be that stupid you think Maxine didnt realize how threatening and dangerous that would be. Leftists are now full fascists

Isn’t her first time, Oct, 2017-

In an interesting twist, the American Mirror claims that the original video of Maxine saying she’s going to “take out Trump” has been pulled from the site.

“YouTube has deleted the original video of Waters’s appearance,” the Mirror wrote.

Was it the comment itself that caused the video to be pulled for going against YouTube’s standards? That would seem to indicate her words could be construed as violent rhetoric. Or are they simply trying to aid in the cover up?
Maxine Waters Vows to 'Take Out' Trump - The Political Insider

Purposefully making someone feel 'uncomfortable' in public is walking a legal tightrope to say the least... all depends on the methods utilized I guess... lol Watch out now.. y'all might get back more than U give...

Forum List

Back