Trump Announcement

Donald Trump announces he is taking hostages. What a great guy.

2ur5dme.jpg

Feed my ego or the hungry babies die!

From what i've read, the Ayers Family may have funded much of his College Education. But of course he he's said he hardly knows em. It wouldn't surprise me if he was lying about that.

From what I have read, it goes even into the home they lived in

Indeed. Using charitable endeavors as leverage to take cheap political shots is below tacky.

A vote for Obama is a cheap political shot in the dark. You know that hope and change thing. The perversion of 2 perfectly good words

So don't vote for him. Still doesn't change the fact that Trump is a douche nozzle trying to use charities as political leverage.
Good thing progs are above such tactics, when it comes to protecting and preserving their welfare state do-goodery, huh? :rolleyes:

Wow.. 5 million bucks and all the lefties here can do is get angry that the Donald is offering to feed poor kids..

Makes you wonder , doesn't it?? All of this time the left claimed to care so much about poor people.. now look at them. They care about no one.. JUST POWER.

Translation: Trump reminds the world that he doesn't like having a black, democratic president.

I think the black part has nothing to do with it... but don't let that stop you from playing the race card

It has a lot to do with it. No one else in our history has ever had his citizenship questioned to this extent.

Here we go. Damn race card. I guess it has nothing to do with his book being changed before his running for Presidency, his CT SSN and being born in Hawaii? There was a reason that was brought up.

yeah, old Trump couldn't be a nice guy and just give the dangling carrot to the poor, he has to tease them and try to pull a political jerkoff session for RWers and conservatives.

Indeed. Using charitable endeavors as leverage to take cheap political shots is below tacky.

Do the right thing, Mr. President!

HHE-Logo-SMALL.jpg

Since Trump has the ability he should give millions of dollars to feed the hungry; demanding others do anything in exchange for his largess is evil. Even a fool such as SniperFire should be able to figure this ploy out for what it is.

Wow.. 5 million bucks and all the lefties here can do is get angry that the Donald is offering to feed poor kids..

Makes you wonder , doesn't it?? All of this time the left claimed to care so much about poor people.. now look at them. They care about no one.. JUST POWER.

It's called hostage taking. A tactic frequently used by the left. "Roll out the cancer lady!"

Just because Donald is now doing it, especially for theater, does not suddenly make it right.

Last edited:
So much of this President's life is a mystery. We've never known so little about an American President. I recommend everyone see '2016: Obama's America' and 'The Obama Deception.' They're two different types of movies examining Obama's murky history. One is Conspiracy Theory-driven and the other examines what we do know of Obama's disturbing past. I especially enjoyed '2016: Obama's America.' It was a very gripping and well done film. Check em both out.

We know so little about Obama's life, we know it's very disturbing. :eusa_hand:

Yes, what little we do know of it. Check out '2016: Obama's America.' The film examines that disturbing past brilliantly. Even Obamabots such as yourself should check it out. You'll be shocked at what you find out. Also, check out 'The Obama Deception.' That film is more Conspiracy Theory-oriented though. At the very least, they're very interesting films. Check em out.

Trump offering $5MM as a reward for Obidoodle to finally come clean is now "taking hostages"?!?!?

Oy vey! :lmao:

Yes. It is.

"I could feed these babies over here. I have the money. But I won't until you feed my ego first."

So much of this President's life is a mystery. We've never known so little about an American President. I recommend everyone see '2016: Obama's America' and 'The Obama Deception.' They're two different types of movies examining Obama's murky history. One is Conspiracy Theory-driven and the other examines what we do know of Obama's disturbing past. I especially enjoyed '2016: Obama's America.' It was a very gripping and well done film. Check em both out.

i think this president has been put under the microscope more than any other.

it's funny... these are the same people who went into meltdown because it was pointed out to them that baby bush blew a million dollars worth of flight training b/c he couldn't pass the medical and ran off to work on his daddy's friend's political campaign.

the hypocrisy is hysterical.

Do it for Michael , Barry.. "We are the World."

"There comes a time when we heed a certain call."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI]USA for Africa - We are the World - YouTube[/ame]

Heed the call Obama... 5 million BIG ONES..

Trump offering $5MM as a reward for Obidoodle to finally come clean is now "taking hostages"?!?!?

Oy vey! :lmao:

Yes. It is.

"I could feed these babies over here. I have the money. But I won't until you feed my ego first."

Oh, puuuuuLEASE!

If he had said nothing at all today, you wouldn't be wringing you hands about the pooooor chiillllldrrreennnn today.

The hyperbole and hyperventilating is absolutely hysterical!

i think this president has been put under the microscope more than any other.

it's funny... these are the same people who went into meltdown because it was pointed out to them that baby bush blew a million dollars worth of flight training b/c he couldn't pass the medical and ran off to work on his daddy's friend's political campaign.

the hypocrisy is hysterical.

Booooooooooooosh

Donald Trump: If the hungry black babies die, it's not my fault. Obama could have saved them but he let them die.

What a fucking asshole.

Forum List

Back