Trump and Sanders....similarity and disparaty

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, the similarity between these 2 candidates is simple: Each of them seems to mostly appeal to the extreme ends of their political parties.

However, the disparity is even more pronounced: Sanders has a clear and populist ideology and agenda that appeals to many......and not just democrats......but many independent voters.

Conversely, Trump is just a "flame-thrower".....with NO discernible agenda except for the mantra of, "I hate just about everybody."....A wannabe-bully who would perhaps make a short one-year term interesting as Sec. of Commerce,

It'll be interesting to see which of these 2 drops out first.

Trump is like a dream come true - for the Democratic Party.

I am so glad he is running, because he puts a 9 Billion Dollar face onto the "batshit crazy".

With Trump yipping and yapping, he is going to pull the GOP even farther to the Right than 2nd amendment Calgary Cruz was planning to.

And the Latino vote: wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

I hear that Hillary gets a Cheshire Cat smile on her face everytime Trump the rich fool opens his mouth.

So, Don, please, say everything that's on your mind.

:D

I am so glad he is running, because he puts a 9 Billion Dollar face onto the "batshit crazy".

With Trump yipping and yapping, he is going to pull the GOP even farther to the Right than 2nd amendment Calgary Cruz was planning to.

I hear that Hillary gets a Cheshire Cat smile on her face everytime Trump the rich fool opens his mouth.

That can work other ways though.

Say, if you had another batshit crazy, but one who's actually in politics, like Michele Bachmann get in the race. Standing next to Donald T. Rump she'd actually look sane. :eek:

• Banned

The interesting bit of irony in all this, my friend, is that Trump fairly recently donated $100K to the Clinton Foundation.

Well, the similarity between these 2 candidates is simple: Each of them seems to mostly appeal to the extreme ends of their political parties.

However, the disparity is even more pronounced: Sanders has a clear and populist ideology and agenda that appeals to many......and not just democrats......but many independent voters.

Conversely, Trump is just a "flame-thrower".....with NO discernible agenda except for the mantra of, "I hate just about everybody."....A wannabe-bully who would perhaps make a short one-year term interesting as Sec. of Commerce,

Sanders is a whack a loon who never had to run anything in his life except his mouth. Trump is a successful real estate developer in the toughest market on the planet: NYC

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing your opinion...pulled out of your ass.

Sanders is a whack a loon who never had to run anything in his life except his mouth. Trump is a successful real estate developer is the toughest market in the planet: NYC

"Successful" huh Frank?

In the early 90s, Trump found himself the owner of a personal debt of $900 million. That's not the companies he owns. At the time, his companies were in $3.5 billion of corporate debt. No, he himself owed almost a billion dollars personally after somehow convincing the world he was worth more than NASA's 30-year Voyager missions to Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. ... While sane men with jobs can't borrow a few grand, a man who's filed more 11's than a fantasy soccer manager was allowed to spend the lifetime income of over five hundred of them before anyone noticed he didn't actually have it. The corporate debts equal the entire education budget of two states, meaning society would actually have seen the exact same fiscal return if they'd invested the money in educating millions of children. And people still lend him money today. Enjoy that thought as you chew dry macaroni to pay off your student loans.

Sample 4: The Rump Bored Board Game

The game is an Olympically special version of Monopoly. All the squares were Trump properties that have mostly gone bankrupt since then. The children's board game market was especially appropriate for Trump since his financial strategy resembles a younger sister playing Snakes & Ladders -- keep rolling the dice, hope you move forward, and when you lose too much knock over the board and start yelling at people.

In The Apprentice Trump casts himself as a high-powered executive, in the same way a teenage boy might cast himself as James Bond infiltrating a Cheerleader Dorm. Total fantasy. Trump has been replaced in more businesses than toner cartridges, and has cost the business world more money in the process. He's had 19 failed businesses in 17 years and many of Trump's floundering companies were given debt relief on the specific grounds that Trump no longer be in charge of them. (from back here)
Yupperee Bob, there's nobody I'd rather see in the WH than a bloviating dickhead who inherited his fortune and keeps losing it, who knows bankruptcy like the rest of us know our sex organs, and who can't figure out a way to get along with anybody.

Know what's gonna be great? The first SCOTUS decision he doesn't like, whereupon he'll do his usual dance:

"I'll sue!!"

:lmao:

Sure ya will, Richie Rich. Sit the fuck down and comb yer hair.

I think Trump is a closet Dem just trying to phuck things up for the GOP. Nobody can do what he does without either conspiring to undermine his supposed party affiliation or being terminally sociopathic.

sanders is a far left America hating nutbar
trump is just a prima nutbar

sanders won't run again and in 4 years trump will be front page news, like aids, it just won't go away

Sanders is a whack a loon who never had to run anything in his life except his mouth. Trump is a successful real estate developer is the toughest market in the planet: NYC

"Successful" huh Frank?

In the early 90s, Trump found himself the owner of a personal debt of $900 million. That's not the companies he owns. At the time, his companies were in $3.5 billion of corporate debt. No, he himself owed almost a billion dollars personally after somehow convincing the world he was worth more than NASA's 30-year Voyager missions to Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. ... While sane men with jobs can't borrow a few grand, a man who's filed more 11's than a fantasy soccer manager was allowed to spend the lifetime income of over five hundred of them before anyone noticed he didn't actually have it. The corporate debts equal the entire education budget of two states, meaning society would actually have seen the exact same fiscal return if they'd invested the money in educating millions of children. And people still lend him money today. Enjoy that thought as you chew dry macaroni to pay off your student loans.

The game is an Olympically special version of Monopoly. All the squares were Trump properties that have mostly gone bankrupt since then. The children's board game market was especially appropriate for Trump since his financial strategy resembles a younger sister playing Snakes & Ladders -- keep rolling the dice, hope you move forward, and when you lose too much knock over the board and start yelling at people.

In The Apprentice Trump casts himself as a high-powered executive, in the same way a teenage boy might cast himself as James Bond infiltrating a Cheerleader Dorm. Total fantasy. Trump has been replaced in more businesses than toner cartridges, and has cost the business world more money in the process. He's had 19 failed businesses in 17 years and many of Trump's floundering companies were given debt relief on the specific grounds that Trump no longer be in charge of them. (from back here)
Yupperee Bob, there's nobody I'd rather see in the WH than a bloviating dickhead who inherited his fortune and keeps losing it, who knows bankruptcy like the rest of us know our sex organs, and who can't figure out a way to get along with anybody.

Know what's gonna be great? The first SCOTUS decision he doesn't like, whereupon he'll do his usual dance:

"I'll sue!!"

The Atlantic City Hotel went bankrupt because Atlantic City is the "business with poor fundamental economics" to Trumps Management with a "reputation for brilliance"

Trump is more successful than Sanders and the entire "You didn't Built that!" crowd can ever be in a billion lifetimes

"Successful" huh Frank?

"I'll sue!!"

and yet he actually is filthy rich

weird how that works

"Successful" huh Frank?

"I'll sue!!"

weird how that works

On paper.
Anybody can be "rich" if you just convince banks to spend money you don't have.

"Successful" huh Frank?

"I'll sue!!"

The Atlantic City Hotel went bankrupt because Atlantic City is the "business with poor fundamental economics" to Trumps Management with a "reputation for brilliance"

Interesting story about that (indeed anything Rump gets involved with becomes an interesting story):

In March 1990, after an analyst at Janney Montgomery Scott said that Trump's Taj Mahal project would initially "break records" but would fail before the end of that year, Trump threatened to sue the firm unless the analyst recanted or was fired. The analyst refused to retract the statements, and was fired by his firm.[150] Taj Mahal declared bankruptcy for the first time in November 1990.[151] A defamation lawsuit by the analyst against Trump for $2 million was settled out of court.[152] The analyst's statements regarding the Taj Mahal's prospects were later called "stunningly accurate."[153]
(Wiki)
The article on that is here. It tells us the firm the analyst was employed by who caved in to Rump's usual bloviations had to compensate him with three-quarters of a million, and he got way more out of Rump himself.

Trump is more successful than Sanders and the entire "You didn't Built that!" crowd can ever be in a billion lifetimes

Ummm... apparently not.

Pop quiz: how many bankruptcies has Bernie Sanders created?

Thanks for sharing your opinion...pulled out of your ass.

Well, it is hard to match your wisdom, prose and insight....heck, your posts should be on Tablets coming down from Mt. Sinai.

oh plz link that

You may have noticed that I'm not a huge Clinton fan.....

New York real estate mogul Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka have donated a combined total of at least $105,000 to the Clinton Foundation, records show.

“Donald J. Trump” is listed on the foundation’s website as giving between $100,000 and $250,000 to the charitable organization.

Trump gave at least 100K to Clinton Foundation TheHill

Not hard to figure out which will be gone first, bye, bye Bernie, the broke dick socialist.

Trump has the money to go as long as he wants.

"Successful" huh Frank?

"I'll sue!!"

weird how that works

On paper.
Anybody can be "rich" if you just convince banks to spend money you don't have.

Ever hear of Trump Tower?

Forum List

Back