If Current Trends Continue, Trump Wins It ALL

Thanks Henry Hough , I didn't think about how Mr. Trumps handling of his business bankruptcies would be good for his Presidency but yeah , think that you are correct !!

This is almost as funny as a gust of wind blowing the wrong way on Rump's Wig: Ten Stories About Donald The Rump You Won't Believe are True

Samples: remember the "Trump Shuttle"?
:rofl:

In 1988 Eastern Air Lines routes were about as profitable as Indian buffalo hunting grounds, and dying out faster. Trump's cunning plan was to buy them and make them more expensive. He justified the increased fares with the sort of pointless bling typically reserved for silver-plated watermelons. The Trump Shuttles featured maple wood veneer floors, chrome seat belt latches, and gold-plated toilet fittings so that the passengers could know how it felt to value money as much as Trump does.

The purchase was financed by a $380 million loan from 22 banks and not one of them ever saw a cent. As we'll soon find out, Trump has knocked over more banks than the Joker, who at least leaves once he's taken the money.
Sample 2: Scrooge

--- He also objected to legal documents from Deutsche bank valuing him at three quarters of a billion, and argued with Forbes magazine when they valued him at three billion. He pits his own delusions against every legal and financial fact available, but in his defense that is his only job skill. We're not sure how insecure in your manhood you have to be to argue with ten-digit wealth, but we're guessing Trump's penis is a socket.

Sample 3: More bankruptcy skeletons...

In the early 90s, Trump found himself the owner of a personal debt of $900 million. That's not the companies he owns. At the time, his companies were in $3.5 billion of corporate debt. No, he himself owed almost a billion dollars personally after somehow convincing the world he was worth more than NASA's 30-year Voyager missions to Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. ... While sane men with jobs can't borrow a few grand, a man who's filed more 11's than a fantasy soccer manager was allowed to spend the lifetime income of over five hundred of them before anyone noticed he didn't actually have it. The corporate debts equal the entire education budget of two states, meaning society would actually have seen the exact same fiscal return if they'd invested the money in educating millions of children. And people still lend him money today. Enjoy that thought as you chew dry macaroni to pay off your student loans.​

Sample 4: The Rump Bored Board Game

The game is an Olympically special version of Monopoly. All the squares were Trump properties that have mostly gone bankrupt since then. The children's board game market was especially appropriate for Trump since his financial strategy resembles a younger sister playing Snakes & Ladders -- keep rolling the dice, hope you move forward, and when you lose too much knock over the board and start yelling at people.

In The Apprentice Trump casts himself as a high-powered executive, in the same way a teenage boy might cast himself as James Bond infiltrating a Cheerleader Dorm. Total fantasy. Trump has been replaced in more businesses than toner cartridges, and has cost the business world more money in the process. He's had 19 failed businesses in 17 years and many of Trump's floundering companies were given debt relief on the specific grounds that Trump no longer be in charge of them.
More skeletons? We got plenty.
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-esqueleto.gif

Big deal , as part as an AGREEMENT Trump gives over control 'part of the plan' , oh well , who cares !! Trump is doing well as he speaks for most thoughtful Americans Pogo !! [see the polls]

rename a beer , amazing what some boneheads take as serious news ehh Tyrone ?? [as I roll my eyes]

awww , Trump will sue 'nbc' , I think that he said that . I like Trump , like his attitude and I think that 'Protectionist' gives the reasoning for Trumps growing popularity . NBC better be sure that they are on sound legal footing if they are going to mess with Trump . Trump made a comment today that it looks like 'nbc' will stand behind 'lying brian' [Williams] but they want to get rid of me . Trump is doing good , told Univision that they will be sued and he annoyed the Mexican and Chinese government which is also good . He also kicked Univision bigwigs from golfing on his Trump golf course and the latest I hear is that he has banned Univision from using an access gate from a Trump property to a 'univision' property . Awww , its all in fun and I like it , makes me smile !! The only thing Trump can do that'll pizz me off is for him to start back tracking on his words and becoming a wusse . Other then that its a Trump - Cruz dream team for me 'Paint' !!

You like Trump? My guess you've never vested or were an original owner of one of his properties.

NBC shouldn't stand behind racists.

So Trump Golf is now restricted?

'The Donald' should investigate egress laws.

Your pick is 'The racist and the Canadian?' The GOP doesn't want the White House, so it is possible.

well we disagree on terms , I don't see how Mr. Trump speaking the TRUTH can be racist . Also , Mr. Cruz is American by definition as far as I know and Mr.Trump barring 'univision' officials from HIS property also seems cool / legal . Course , I'm no lawyer but I'd bet that Mr. Trump has dozens of them that advise him 1Percenter .

well we disagree on terms , I don't see how Mr. Trump speaking the TRUTH can be racist . Also , Mr. Cruz is American by definition as far as I know and Mr.Trump barring 'univision' officials from HIS property also seems cool / legal . Course , I'm no lawyer but I'd bet that Mr. Trump has dozens of them that advise him 1Percenter .

He does nothing but feed your xenophobic fears.

I think the RW loons on this board have reached a new level of stupidity. Trump has only been a candidate for a few weeks and he has already made statements that prove he is not leadership material. I expect he will continue to make idiotic statements right up until the debates. Then in the debates, we will all see what a "very rich" lunatic looks like.

The Dems are praying that Trump is the GOP pick. It would assure a Hillary win. It will be Bush vs Clinton. It is the only logical match up.

This is almost as funny as a gust of wind blowing the wrong way on Rump's Wig: Ten Stories About Donald The Rump You Won't Believe are True

Samples: remember the "Trump Shuttle"?
:rofl:

In 1988 Eastern Air Lines routes were about as profitable as Indian buffalo hunting grounds, and dying out faster. Trump's cunning plan was to buy them and make them more expensive. He justified the increased fares with the sort of pointless bling typically reserved for silver-plated watermelons. The Trump Shuttles featured maple wood veneer floors, chrome seat belt latches, and gold-plated toilet fittings so that the passengers could know how it felt to value money as much as Trump does.

The purchase was financed by a $380 million loan from 22 banks and not one of them ever saw a cent. As we'll soon find out, Trump has knocked over more banks than the Joker, who at least leaves once he's taken the money.
Sample 2: Scrooge

--- He also objected to legal documents from Deutsche bank valuing him at three quarters of a billion, and argued with Forbes magazine when they valued him at three billion. He pits his own delusions against every legal and financial fact available, but in his defense that is his only job skill. We're not sure how insecure in your manhood you have to be to argue with ten-digit wealth, but we're guessing Trump's penis is a socket.

Sample 3: More bankruptcy skeletons...

In the early 90s, Trump found himself the owner of a personal debt of $900 million. That's not the companies he owns. At the time, his companies were in $3.5 billion of corporate debt. No, he himself owed almost a billion dollars personally after somehow convincing the world he was worth more than NASA's 30-year Voyager missions to Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. ... While sane men with jobs can't borrow a few grand, a man who's filed more 11's than a fantasy soccer manager was allowed to spend the lifetime income of over five hundred of them before anyone noticed he didn't actually have it. The corporate debts equal the entire education budget of two states, meaning society would actually have seen the exact same fiscal return if they'd invested the money in educating millions of children. And people still lend him money today. Enjoy that thought as you chew dry macaroni to pay off your student loans.​

Sample 4: The Rump Bored Board Game

The game is an Olympically special version of Monopoly. All the squares were Trump properties that have mostly gone bankrupt since then. The children's board game market was especially appropriate for Trump since his financial strategy resembles a younger sister playing Snakes & Ladders -- keep rolling the dice, hope you move forward, and when you lose too much knock over the board and start yelling at people.

In The Apprentice Trump casts himself as a high-powered executive, in the same way a teenage boy might cast himself as James Bond infiltrating a Cheerleader Dorm. Total fantasy. Trump has been replaced in more businesses than toner cartridges, and has cost the business world more money in the process. He's had 19 failed businesses in 17 years and many of Trump's floundering companies were given debt relief on the specific grounds that Trump no longer be in charge of them.
More skeletons? We got plenty.
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-esqueleto.gif

This is the funniest stuff I have read in a long time. And to think he is the savior to so many RW loons on this board. Thanks for posting!

The laugh about Trump is he lies. Alot.

upload_2015-7-3_12-14-23.png

No True statement.

His two mostly true statements were:
"Much more than 50 percent of parents out there are spankers."
"Iraq has the second-largest oilfields in the world (behind) Saudi Arabia."

They are just mostly true...

This guy can tell almost the truth 10% of the time... 70% of what he says is flat out lies...

Please nominate him, the debates would be a laugh. This guy has a problem with facts and the real world and the more the crazies back the more crazy they look.

View attachment 43782

No True statement.

This guy can tell almost the truth 10% of the time... 70% of what he says is flat out lies...

Please nominate him, the debates would be a laugh. This guy has a problem with facts and the real world and the more the crazies back the more crazy they look.
Lol, Obama cannot tell the truth. Try again, you have no credibility.

View attachment 43782

No True statement.

Do you want to compare:
upload_2015-7-3_12-43-17.png

Compare that to any of the serious GOP candidates.... Obama has 26% of statements Mostly False or lower... Look at Job, Raud, Maro or Scott and they fair out worse...
While I don't like any politicians lying and US seems to suffer more than most with. Generally Democrats are better record than GOP.

I think thats why this quote has been proven true:
"And reality has a well-known liberal bias" - Stephen Colbert

View attachment 43782

No True statement.

Do you want to compare:
View attachment 43785

Compare that to any of the serious GOP candidates.... Obama has 26% of statements Mostly False or lower... Look at Job, Raud, Maro or Scott and they fair out worse...
While I don't like any politicians lying and US seems to suffer more than most with. Generally Democrats are better record than GOP.

I think thats why this quote has been proven true:
"And reality has a well-known liberal bias" - Stephen Colbert
I don't think Obama has ever told the truth. He lied about queer marriage for years.

Forum List

Back