Trump and racism

he & his father were sued for housing discrimination by the gov'ment back in the 70s, so that shows that he's been a racist for a very long time. however, i think that stephen miller is whispering in his ear to keep the hatred strong & flowing thru his veins.

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

Actually, that shows nothing of the sort.

In fact, there was NO WRONGDOING ever admitted or proven in the case brought by housing bureaucrats back in the 1970's.

President Trump knew they were innocent, but the patriarch of the family, Fred Trump, made the undoubtably correct decision to pay off the bureaucrats. The Trump Organization would still be in court over this and it would have cost far more to defend than to pay.

You can't beat the government on something like this.

Wrongdoing was proven and Trump paid a then record settlement to avoid court.

The case never went to court, so, no, the case wasn't proven at all.

It was a SETTLEMENT, and no wrongdoing was admitted.

Do you think it comes from the heart ?
Or is there somebody nudging him ,whispering in his ear and telling him this is the route he must take?

I actually think he is breaking up and the question is how much damage he can do before he is turfed out.

I know that this thread will invite the usual deflectors but does anyone really see his spew as acceptable.

Trump has been in the public eye since I have been alive. He has NEVER been called a racist before. Only when he won the presidency with the “evil red brand”. Then the Leftists started playing the race card. The same Leftists btw who are openly antisemitic. You need to go to the UK Messageboard as you’re embarrassing yourself.

he & his father were sued for housing discrimination by the gov'ment back in the 70s, so that shows that he's been a racist for a very long time. however, i think that stephen miller is whispering in his ear to keep the hatred strong & flowing thru his veins.

In fact, there was NO WRONGDOING ever admitted or proven in the case brought by housing bureaucrats back in the 1970's.

President Trump knew they were innocent, but the patriarch of the family, Fred Trump, made the undoubtably correct decision to pay off the bureaucrats. The Trump Organization would still be in court over this and it would have cost far more to defend than to pay.

the trumps have more $ than god. they settled cause they were caught... just like his trump university fraud case.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

They settled to avoid the courts because the case was proven.

Or is there somebody nudging him ,whispering in his ear and telling him this is the route he must take?

I actually think he is breaking up and the question is how much damage he can do before he is turfed out.

I know that this thread will invite the usual deflectors but does anyone really see his spew as acceptable.

Trump has been in the public eye since I have been alive. He has NEVER been called a racist before. Only when he won the presidency with the “evil red brand”. Then the Leftists started playing the race card. The same Leftists btw who are openly antisemitic. You need to go to the UK Messageboard as you’re embarrassing yourself.

A lot of people didn't like the Trump persona, a number of people thought he was a horse's ass. Personally, I thought that The Apprentice was a boring program.

But "racism" was never accused even by his most rabid competitors on the other networks.

the trumps have more $ than god. they settled cause they were caught... just like his trump university fraud case.

Actually, the Trump Family are paupers compared to the government, who threatened to put them under with legal fees if they didn't settle.

The government has unlimited funds to destroy anyone they choose.

A lot of people didn't like the Trump persona, a number of people thought he was a horse's ass. Personally, I thought that The Apprentice was a boring program.

But "racism" was never accused even by his most rabid competitors on the other networks.
You’re making my point. Thank you. During the USFL years I did not read or see anything where he was called a racist.

More money than God? LOL another Leftist buffoonery post.

Trump is a racist. This fact is not really debatable.

Except they are. You think I am racist too. Everyone who disagrees with you is racist. No one takes you seriously on this board.

Actually, the Trump Family are paupers compared to the government, who threatened to put them under with legal fees if they didn't settle.

if one didn't discriminate by blatantly putting a ' c ' for colored on those applications filled out by those that weren't white.... or sell a fraudulent product or service... delivering very little after convincing people to jack their credit cards up to max or sell stuff so they can cough up the tuition, & hire non credentialed people & pass themselves off as 'professors'.... then they wouldn't get sued.

nice try, but no gold star for you. :itsok:

The government had facts in this case. And this was Nixon's department of justice which was hardly one to count on for fighting racial discrimination. That's how blatant what Trump did was.

The government had facts in this case. And this was Nixon's department of justice which was hardly one to count on for fighting racial discrimination. That's how blatant what Trump did was.

Actually, fair housing was only first investigated and prosecuted during the Nixon Administration. It wasn't a federal concern before President Nixon took office, the procedures were part of a 1968 piece of legislation.

At the time, the bureaucrats had to "prove" their worth in bringing in money, and they weren't going to take "no" for an answer. They would have fought the Trumps to their last dime, as they had to prove the worth of their office.

BTW, the Trumps never faced such charges ever again. No one has sued Trump for housing discrimination at Mar a Lago, Trump Tower or any other property

Matthew 6:5-11 5"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9"This, then, is how you should pray: "'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, 10your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 11Give us today our daily bread.

Sue, your version of Christianity is fake news.

Got sad news for you IM2. You are not ACTUALLY Jesus Christ. You are not ACTUALLY sitting on the Judgment Throne. You don't actually get to judge.

Sorry to break that to you today.

One thing's for sure, though, SJW sure are heavy on the JUDGMENT

Try telling me something I don't already know. You sit on your booty calling yourself a Christian and you got the word of god shown to your face. It has been you that has been acting as the judge. I put the word of god out there, not the word of IM2, and according to GOD'S word what you believe is fake news.

I do not even have one inkling of what you're talking about---you are putting entirely out of context Bible verses up and I was at a loss. Were we talking about praying in public or being religious "to be seen"? If anything that would be today's Social Justice Warriors, and Virtue Signalers, for pity's sake.

Sue those verses are about more than praying in public. Later on in Matthew Jesus talks about works, fruits and what you do for the least of them. Well the least of them are sitting on our southern border only wanting to come here to get a chance at a better life. You oppose that and say you are a Christian. That's what Jesus was talking about when he mentioned praying loudly on the streets to be seen.

You came in here loudly proclaiming your belief in god and your Christianity to show your righteousness. But what you believe doesn't fit the show. This is exactly what Jesus was talking about.

I donate weekly to a program that feeds illegal immigrants right here in my community. As in the money comes directly out of my paycheck. Because no matter if they are illegal or not, they are my neighbors. I have also worked for this program for years, dedicating my own time and my own sweat. As well as my money. Literally. So really don't tell me about it. That's first.

(OH, and previous to that program I worked for one that gave free baby and children's goods to poor community members, which included many illegal residents. We didn't care. So there's that too--this goes back 15 years. I say this btw because I have been challenged. Because that's what SJW do. Of course.)

However, whether or not THE GOV'T should have open borders is a completely separate question. It should not. For one thing, it takes resources away from our own poor citizens, many of which are gosh, minorities. Which is why many black Americans oppose open borders as well.

lol.... ' believe me ' or 'this i can tell you'
Last thing: I am just going to leave you to trip all over the notion that we IDOLIZE Trump. YOU had the fainting harpies at the Obama rallies. YOU had Obama surrounded literally by a halo with the mantra Hope and Change, like Jesus. YOU had Obama with the fake Greek columns. But in true Leftist form, you really think Trump is our idol. No honey. That's your bag. Obama had no platform or changed his completely but he had that dreamy crease in his pants and wasn't Michelle so fashionable???

tsk tsk tsk... but but but OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

& when will ' but her emails ' get posted by you?

Women your age should do better than posts memes that say what you want to say.

But if you could think better you wouldn't be a liberal. You would have been able to think your way out of their boxes by now.

naw... it just shows we are much more creative & colorful............ besides, regurgitating rw pablum talking points is just so boring. live a little suzy... hey here's something you aren't capable of doing!

answering the question about abortion.

Can you read? I did answer that question. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

you did? then it got buried in a post storm. by all means, link it. or you can answer it again....

If Trump turned pro-choice I would never vote for him again.

That's easy.

I don't know why you think that's such a "gotcha"

images

Actually, fair housing was only first investigated and prosecuted during the Nixon Administration. It wasn't a federal concern before President Nixon took office, the procedures were part of a 1968 piece of legislation.

At the time, the bureaucrats had to "prove" their worth in bringing in money, and they weren't going to take "no" for an answer. They would have fought the Trumps to their last dime, as they had to prove the worth of their office.

BTW, the Trumps never faced such charges ever again. No one has sued Trump for housing discrimination at Mar a Lago, Trump Tower or any other property

At the time the Trumps were sued, the Fair Housing Bureau was a new government agency. If they couldn't prove they were needed, they'd all be out looking for another political plum.

Successful extracting money from a deep pocketed real estate manager like the Trump Organization was a great way for them to cut their teeth. And they weren't going to take "no" for an answer. Losing the case would have crushed the personal ambitions of those in the government bureau.

The Trumps earned their good will by playing ball with them. The money paid helped to save them grief down the road. The leaders of fair housing remember who helped get them their start and they weren't going to put the bullseye on the Trumps.

oh please........... the trumps got their asses beat, so of course they wouldn't have done it again per the loooooooooooooooosing history of them looooooooooooooosing the first time.

doy.

Forum List

Back