trump and children must honor subpoena for NY AG judge rules

Meanwhile, Biden keeps ignoring court orders.

The last thing Trump wants to do is be deposed. You have to be honest at those things. Wild, self-centered, self-promoting hyperbole and bullshit don't go over well.

This could be interesting.

Not a written statement by him and his lawyer, but he will have to actually speak and answer questions on the record, when asked? Wow. He may be screwed.

So basically, the judge is saying that trump is NOT King and his children are NOT Royal. This is
This now makes it official.Trump and immediate family are being abused.
Targetted for political persecution.Whatever means necessary.
Using the MSM as if some Sicilian Enforcer.Judges as if potential
Executioners like what happened to Sir Thomas More.

The walls close in tighter!
The left is sooooo frightened of Trump, they just won't stop going after him and his family. I remember that prior to Trump even running for president, the Democrats loved him and liked to have their picture taken with him and they especially loved that he donated to their causes, BUT, once he ran for the opposition, he SUDDENLY became soooooo evil, even going so far as to create a fake dossier, which has finally been shown to be the lie that it was all along.
If he opts not to run in 2024, the left will dream up some fictional scandal on anyone running as a republican. Frankly, the left is now the anti-Constitution and anti-freedom party. The left might as well just carry around the Hammer & Sickle flag, along with the Nazi Flag. It's no longer the party it was decades ago.

On Biden perhaps. Just another useless diversion to try to distract from the horrible disaster now in the WH leading the country to ruin.

Those with a brain can pay attention to more than one thing at a time. Sorry to exclude you

"I take the 5th" is all he will say.
And we all know what it means when that happens...
“If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
7tXE998.jpg

First off Trump is not any Co-defendant or Defendant.He's never been guilty
in a court of law for as much as a misdomeaner.PLus this concerns building a case
about Trump.There is No Case involving Trump.I guess one could make a legal
lawsuit involving a non-human and a stalk of celery.
Just because some lawyers drum-up some lawsuit does not make for
a lawsuit.If that were the case this Country would be a virtual Banana Republic
and no one would honor any notion of Due Process.Like that punk in his
pajama Boy outfit up north.Trudeau.

First off Trump is not any Co-defendant or Defendant.He's never been guilty
in a court of law for as much as a misdomeaner.PLus this about building a case
about Trump.There is No Case involving Trump.I guess one could make a legal
lawsuit involving a non-human and a stalk of celery.
Just because some lawyers drum-up some lawsuit does not make for
a lawsuit.If that were the case this Country would be a virtual Banana Republic
and no one would honor any notion of Due Process.Like that punk in his
pajama Boy outfit up north.Trudeau.
iron.jpg

The walls close in tighter!
Sorry fool but we've heard that for the last 51/2 years with nothing but BS. I personally can't wait for Hilda's! I bet she will break out her old inch thick glasses for that and maybe a walker too.

Forum List

Back