trump and children must honor subpoena for NY AG judge rules

FL0vlqlXsAM7GNg
A subpoena isn't an arrest warrant...lol

The walls close in tighter!
Here is a cabal that refuses to be held accountable by the law yet millions want the idiot re installed as POTUS. Imagine the signal that is sending the international community?
Little wonder he was having love-ins with Kim fuck wit.

Here is a cabal that refuses to be held accountable by the law yet millions want the idiot re installed as POTUS. Imagine the signal that is sending the international community?
Where's the evidence that he committed a crime?

There is tons of evidence that Clinton and Biden committed crimes, but you don't want that investigated.

I'm Reminded of the Fantastic Billy Wilder movie - The Fortune Cookie - { 1966 }
The movie that introduced the duo of Jack Lemon and Walter Matthau.
Matthau went on to win his First and only Academy Award { Oscar } for
Best supporting actor as Lawyer Willie Gingrich.The haphazard yet sharp as a
whip brother-in law to TV Cameraman Harry Hinkle.Played sterlingly by comic
genius Jack Lemon.
A scene develops when a man walks into Willie's total disaster of an
office { the size of a closet } where there's no chairs to sit down and said man
has to use a wastepaper basket Willie empties and turns over as seating arrangement.
The man played by Andy Griffith actor as Floyd the barber is carrying a brown paper
bag.Out comes a banana peel as his Co-defendant.The culprit.The reason for
a slip and fall injury.However the banana peel and the injured party fell in front
of some Delicatessen.Willie snaps ... Why couldn't the injury party just drag himself
a few feet.Where the Big May Company Department store entrance is.
Now That's worth a lawsuit.
I suggest Trump keep his Lubitsch sense of humor in tact.
It paid dividends for he and buddy Lemon.BTW on the night of the
Oscars where Matthau was nominated.Walking up confidently but gingerly to
receive his Oscar.His arm draped in a sling.He had broke it.Riding a
bicycle.I Believe he said like a kid would ride a bike.

Trump's lawyers actually argued that "Republican politician" is a protected class that should be immune from having to testify.

The judge's response:

“We all went to law school and read cases about protected classes….Donald Trump doesn’t fit that kind of mode or model. He’s not being discriminated against based on race, is he? Or religion, is he? He’s not a protected class.”

Cue the Trump cult ...

"DEFLECTOR SHIELDS TO MAXIMIUM! HILLARY CLINTON! HUNTER BIDEN! JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL WE PROSECUTE EVERY DEMOCRAT TO GET EVEN! WE'LL PUT HILLARY IN JAIL! THIS TIME FOR REAL! IT'S NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER TIMES WE SAID THAT!"

Trump could in theory take the fifth. Trump has the right to remain silent. He just doesn't have the ability. His own lawyer thinks so.
---
“I can't even represent him in a situation like that, because he'll want to testify,” said Fischetti, who was later seen squeezing a stress ball at his desk.
---

Isn't it past yer afternoon beddie nap.

Ever wonder why Trump doesn't want to be deposed?
I can imagine how well his kids will do.

He's a shit show when forced to speak extemporaneously. Plus being under that kind of pressure. Yikes.

I'm not sure on this, but I think that testimony he gives in this case can be used in other cases.

That assumes he doesn't plead the Fifth, of course. :rolleyes:

They'll have to coach him up like crazy. In his condition, he could say anything, and say it like an eight year old.
I don't think he has the self discipline to make it through a Q & A on the record without going with BS, lies or flights of fantasy, without screwing himself in ways, easily provable.

^^^DNC propaganda from Biden's butt boi. Even the liars at CNN said "may be deposed". You went right for the lie, butt boi. LOL!

Judge rules Trump, children must comply with NY AG's subpoena for testimony

BY HARPER NEIDIG - 02/17/22 03:18 PM EST

He ordered Trump to comply with the subpoena within 14 days. Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump have 21 days to sit for a deposition.
Judge rules Trump, children must comply with NY AG's subpoena for testimony

Definition of must

(Entry 1 of 4)
auxiliary verb
1a: be commanded or requested toyou must stop
b: be urged to : ought by all means toyou must read that book

Definition of comply

intransitive verb
1: to conform, submit, or adapt (as to a regulation or to another's wishes) as required or requestedcomply with federal lawthe devices comply with industry standards
~ merriam webster

:p

Not sure he can do that in a civil case.

you can take the 5th during a civil case.

HOWEVER - the difference being: in a criminal case, taking the 5th cannot be used against you & a jury will be instructed to not use that right as a measure of guilt or innocence.

but in a civil case - a jury CAN use that as an inference of guilt

Forum List

Back