Trump And Bernie Should Go 3rd Party And Say FU To The Establishment

The last really interesting race we had, was a 3-way race between Clinton, Bush, and Perot. Perot actually got a lot of votes. However, that handed the Election to Clinton. So, mixed results there. But a 4-way race with Sanders in it, makes for a more unpredictable outcome. I hope it happens.

The last really interesting race we had, was a 3-way race between Clinton, Bush, and Perot. Perot actually got a lot of votes. However, that handed the Election to Clinton. So, mixed results there. But a 4-way race with Sanders in it, makes for a more unpredictable outcome. I hope it happens.
Bernie could finally look into those Damned Emails. Go after all of the criminals currently under white house protection. Trump could fix the economy and the infrastructure, and rebuild the military. Damn, this would scare the crap out of terrorist supporters.

Bernie could finally look into those Damned Emails. Go after all of the criminals currently under white house protection. Trump could fix the economy and the infrastructure, and rebuild the military. Damn, this would scare the crap out of terrorist supporters.

If either wins, it would = Revolution. I think a 4-way race would be a bit unpredictable. 3-way races are easier to predict. We knew Perot would take more votes away from Bush. It handed the Presidency to Clinton.

Bush would would have likely been reelected if Perot hadn't gotten into it. He had very high approval ratings going in. Perot ended his reelection hopes. But a 4-way race? Who knows? I really do hope it happens.

If Trump and Sanders ran on third party tickets, their name would not appear on any ballots in any states. There is no third party that could get on the ballot on every state quickly enough. Oh well.

Thus, the Libertarian Candidate would have a better chance of winning. This is how the system has been rigged.

I think you already know this.

lol... it's not "rigged". you can run third party.... you just don't get the time to do it when you're a sore loser.

trump people are hysterically funny

If Trump and Sanders ran on third party tickets, their name would not appear on any ballots in any states. There is no third party that could get on the ballot on every state quickly enough. Oh well.

Thus, the Libertarian Candidate would have a better chance of winning. This is how the system has been rigged.

lol... it's not "rigged". you can run third party.... you just don't get the time to do it when you're a sore loser.

I'm not a "Trump" person, I'm a populist. I just know how the system works.

It's designed so the little guy won't have a voice, you're right, it's only for entrenched interests.

This is what sore losers look like. If things don't change, and the middle class and poor keep getting screwed by both parties, it's what we have to look forward to.
riots_01.jpg
anti-government-riots-ahcpp8.jpg
spain_riot_12.jpg
bp1.jpg

informed.jpg

Barack Obama used the rules to steal the election from Hillary. The GOP has used the rules to get their unpopular candidate the nomination. Now, Hillary and the GOP are using the rules to make sure their candidates run against each other, not the candidates that people want.

The truth is, these political parties are private clubs, not part of the government. How they select their candidates is totally up to them, not the voters. They set up rules designed to help establishment candidates gain an advantage over outsiders.
culture-of-corruption-in-pakistan-politics.jpg

What if Trump and Bernie Sanders just decide to go 3rd party and run on an independent ticket. I know they have different ideologies, but I think the establishment needs to be aced out of the equation because of the way they're running this country into the ground. I don't think most of America can handle another 4 years of the Keynesian Economics and we can't handle the destruction of our health care system. We can't handle 4 more years of Congress ripping off our futures by stealing from the Social Security fund. We can't handle $25 trillion in debt. But if we let them pick our candidates for us again, that's what we'll get.

government-the-religion-psychopaths-battaile-politics-1359356494.png

1aquote-chris-hedges.jpg

Could you imagine the shit storm that a Trump Sanders ticket would cause. Yikes!

If either wins, it would = Revolution. I think a 4-way race would be a bit unpredictable. 3-way races are easier to predict. We knew Perot would take more votes away from Bush. It handed the Presidency to Clinton.

Bush would would have likely been reelected if Perot hadn't gotten into it. He had very high approval ratings going in. Perot ended his reelection hopes. But a 4-way race? Who knows? I really do hope it happens.
If Bernie won, he would be more likely to make Hillary his AG than he would to look into her criminal activities.

Things won't change much if he is elected. He has been on the dole for far too long.

informed.jpg

Barack Obama used the rules to steal the election from Hillary. The GOP has used the rules to get their unpopular candidate the nomination. Now, Hillary and the GOP are using the rules to make sure their candidates run against each other, not the candidates that people want.

The truth is, these political parties are private clubs, not part of the government. How they select their candidates is totally up to them, not the voters. They set up rules designed to help establishment candidates gain an advantage over outsiders.
culture-of-corruption-in-pakistan-politics.jpg

What if Trump and Bernie Sanders just decide to go 3rd party and run on an independent ticket. I know they have different ideologies, but I think the establishment needs to be aced out of the equation because of the way they're running this country into the ground. I don't think most of America can handle another 4 years of the Keynesian Economics and we can't handle the destruction of our health care system. We can't handle 4 more years of Congress ripping off our futures by stealing from the Social Security fund. We can't handle $25 trillion in debt. But if we let them pick our candidates for us again, that's what we'll get.

government-the-religion-psychopaths-battaile-politics-1359356494.png

1aquote-chris-hedges.jpg

Could you imagine the shit storm that a Trump Sanders ticket would cause. Yikes!
Sanders hates Trump, he knows who is buttering his bread.

I'm not a "Trump" person, I'm a populist. I just know how the system works.

It's designed so the little guy won't have a voice, you're right, it's only for entrenched interests.

This is what sore losers look like. If things don't change, and the middle class and poor keep getting screwed by both parties, it's what we have to look forward to.
riots_01.jpg
anti-government-riots-ahcpp8.jpg
spain_riot_12.jpg
bp1.jpg
soylent-green-poster.jpg

If Bernie won, he would be more likely to make Hillary his AG than he would to look into her criminal activities.

Things won't change much if he is elected. He has been on the dole for far too long.
I don't think anyone in their right mind would want that bitch anywhere near their administration.

I think either Trump or Sanders would equal radical change. And i'm ready for that. It's time to shake things up.

Forum List

Back