Trump already saved 2.7 billion to redirect toward Wall in the last couple weeks.

He has cut the EPA budget by an additional 31% for the next year. This is a 2.7 billion dollar savings and it is actually cumulative with his previous cuttings . So much winning.

EPA funding cut by 31 percent in Trump budget

What are you talking about?

Trump's budget proposal includes a deficit for FY 2019 of $964 billion.

The fucker is not saving anything...he is spending almost a TRILLION DOLLARS more THEN he is 'bringing in'.

And that is ideal. It tax receipts come in less then predicted, the deficit could easily jump WAY over a trillion. The only other POTUS's EVER to pass that high of a deficit did so during a major recession. There is no recession right now - yet Trump Moron cannot control his spending.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/budget-fy2019.pdf Page 119

Even for FY2018 he is currently on pace for over a $900 Billion deficit.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

And you are talking about a piddly, little $2.7 billion dollar saving.

Big, fucking deal.

I don't care about his fucking wall (he can have it for all I care)...I just want him to balance the damn budget. Like he said he would.

Trump Says He’ll Balance The Budget. Here’s The Proof That Won’t Happen.

Last edited:
He has cut the EPA budget by an additional 31% for the next year. This is a 2.7 billion dollar savings and it is actually cumulative with his previous cuttings . So much winning.

A. It doesn't work that way.

B. Congress has yet to approve that ridiculous "budget".

Then explain how Obama sent $1.7 billion in cash to Iran without Congress even knowing about it?

Seriously: You're not that "naive", are you? :21:

I believe in theory at least that money was supposed to have been held in trust since it was seized so Iran was getting their money and their interest back without the US taxpayers paying anything out of pocket. As for the wider story in the OP, meh, no real opinion one way or the other.

They will approve it. In particular, the Republican Senators are already in bad standing with Republican voters for going against Trump on the wall. That type of stuff can get you primaried in 2020. They will fall in line.
They can't. The house will not approve it.
Now the moron accuses Google of helping China and bashes GM ?? The man is playing with a loose deck
Especially after all the money his family has gotten from China.

They will approve it. In particular, the Republican Senators are already in bad standing with Republican voters for going against Trump on the wall. That type of stuff can get you primaried in 2020. They will fall in line.
They can't. The house will not approve it.
Now the moron accuses Google of helping China and bashes GM ?? The man is playing with a loose deck

Actually, it was a General and a Senator. Do try to pay attention...dumbass.
Google Accused By Top U.S. General And Senator Of Supporting Chinese Instead Of U.S. Military

"And Who's Gonna Pay for it?"

Crowd automatically responses:

"We'll re-direct funds from other federal agencies!"

"And Who's Gonna Pay for it?"

Crowd automatically responses:

Oh yeah! I remember that chant! I'll never get it out of my head! (...rolling eyes...)

That's not a savings when environmental cleanups cost 100 times that much.
There will be no environmental cleanup if there is no EPA.

There would be no need in perfect world, where people and corporations are held accountable for shit they dumped in the ground, air and water.

But we don't live in that world.

The EPA was created by Nixon to mitigate the pollution and regulate the polluters, not accommodate them.

Then explain how Obama sent $1.7 billion in cash to Iran without Congress even knowing about it?

I believe in theory at least that money was supposed to have been held in trust since it was seized so Iran was getting their money and their interest back without the US taxpayers paying anything out of pocket. As for the wider story in the OP, meh, no real opinion one way or the other.
That's correct. Iran had deposited money in US banks to pay for American made weapons and before they were delivered the crises occurred. Carter froze the funds thinking it would bring Iranians to bargaining table. After over 30 years, the US negotiated a treaty with Iran to stop nuclear fuel production and the US would return their money. Both sides agreed to terms. Iran stopped producing nuclear fuel and the US returned their money. Trump then cancelled the treaty, applied sanctions and Iran says they will start making nuclear fuel again. Our allies continue to honor the terms of the treaty and seem to be ignoring US sanctions.

Wrong.
Winning would have been Mexico paying for it.
Why do Trumpies have the memory banks of a stoned gerbil?

Defunding the EPA is a win.

May your water go foul and your air be unbreathable first.

Wrong.

It sure is. Who the hell needs a watchdog agency to make sure our air and water doesn't get polluted. I totally trust corporations to police that themselves.

Wrong.

It sure is. Who the hell needs a watchdog agency to make sure our air and water doesn't get polluted. I totally trust corporations to police that themselves.
So you're saying American businesses would have spent 65 billion dollars on air pollution controls without the EPA because they felt it was right thing to do.:cuckoo:

Wall has nothing to do with money. 10 billion amortized beyond 100 years < 50-70 billion every year on illegal immigrants.

Progs are just poor with math, I mean rational thought & behavior.

The fucker is not saving anything...he is spending almost a TRILLION DOLLARS more THEN he is 'bringing in'.

And that is ideal. It tax receipts come in less then predicted, the deficit could easily jump WAY over a trillion. The only other POTUS's EVER to pass that high of a deficit did so during a major recession. There is no recession right now - yet Trump Moron cannot control his spending.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/budget-fy2019.pdf Page 119

Big, fucking deal.

I don't care about his fucking wall (he can have it for all I care)...I just want him to balance the damn budget. Like he said he would.

We are looking at trillion dollar deficit. However, since Trump has discovered that a National Emergency gives him a blank check, he can spend as much as he wants on whatever he wants.

Wrong.

So you're saying American businesses would have spent 65 billion dollars on air pollution controls without the EPA because they felt it was right thing to do.:cuckoo:
I was being facetious with that post.

Big, fucking deal.

We are looking at trillion dollar deficit. However, since Trump has discovered that a National Emergency gives him a blank check, he can spend as much as he wants on whatever he wants.

He needs to defund certain segments of our educational system, defund the EPA, defund NEA and NEH, defund PBS, defund Planned Parenthood, stop all foreign humanitarian aid, and other things. The defunding of those things needs to be complete. We also need to stop giving political asylum. There's probably a ton of things I'm forgetting.

That's correct. Iran had deposited money in US banks to pay for American made weapons and before they were delivered the crises occurred. Carter froze the funds thinking it would bring Iranians to bargaining table. After over 30 years, the US negotiated a treaty with Iran to stop nuclear fuel production and the US would return their money. Both sides agreed to terms. Iran stopped producing nuclear fuel and the US returned their money. Trump then cancelled the treaty, applied sanctions and Iran says they will start making nuclear fuel again. Our allies continue to honor the terms of the treaty and seem to be ignoring US sanctions.

Obama's so-called "nuclear agreement" was shit. It was nothing more then a stimulus package that financed Iran's terrorist activities which have included being directly responsible for the deaths of over 1,000 American soldiers. Where the hell do you think all those roadside IED's came from and still come from? Iran, that's where.

And Obama paid for them. Obama was the one responsible for turning loose that money that killed your own countrymen. Just how the fuck can you even live with yourself?

Forum List

Back