Trump ally changes statement after perjury warning

Former US President Donald Trump has been implicated by one of his employees in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case, according to a court filing.
Yuscil Taveras, an IT director identified as Trump Employee 4 in legal documents, changed his testimony after switching lawyers, say prosecutors.

He now accuses Mr Trump and two aides of "efforts to delete security camera footage", says the filing.

What a grubby business this is,
It looks like Mr Tavares former lawyers have questions to answer.To an adult there seems to be a clear conflict of interests. If friends of trump are picking up the tab whose interests are they protecting ?
I wonder if there are others among the many conspirators who will be pondering this development ?
It isnt good news for Mr trump though.There is no good news for him of late.
I have cash that says he was threatened to be clintoncided

Nah. Its just a bad man getting his just desserts,
I don't see it that way otherwise Biden would be on trial, that psycho Hillary Clinton just wouldn't accept losing the election to Trump, thats when all the Russiagate bullshit started, i am not saying Trump has done no wrong but i belieeve they want him out of the Presidential race.

I don't see it that way otherwise Biden would be on trial, that psycho Hillary Clinton just wouldn't accept losing the election to Trump, thats when all the Russiagate bullshit started, i am not saying Trump has done no wrong but i belieeve they want him out of the Presidential race.
Why don't they care about what the people want? For Christ's sake that is the governments job.

Yes. Selling access to a politician who's actually IN office is a problem. Selling acess to one who isnt (otherwise known as a private citizen) isnt.
So why is Comer repeatedly talking about money Hunter Biden got after Biden left office?

So why is Comer repeatedly talking about money Hunter Biden got after Biden left office?
You'd have to ask Comer. How am I supposed to know? That said Hunter and the rest of the Biden family were doing what they were doing while Joe was a Senator and VP. What went on after he left the VP office is of little consequence in the scheme of things. Why are you focused on what happened AFTER he was in office and not all the shit that happened WHILE he was in office?

Former US President Donald Trump has been implicated by one of his employees in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case, according to a court filing.
Yuscil Taveras, an IT director identified as Trump Employee 4 in legal documents, changed his testimony after switching lawyers, say prosecutors.

He now accuses Mr Trump and two aides of "efforts to delete security camera footage", says the filing.

It looks like Mr Tavares former lawyers have questions to answer.To an adult there seems to be a clear conflict of interests. If friends of trump are picking up the tab whose interests are they protecting ?
I wonder if there are others among the many conspirators who will be pondering this development ?
How do you know he isn't lying NOW?

Those documents belonged to President Trump, and Mar-a-Lago has a full time staff of Secret Service agents to protect him, his family, his visitors, and his property 24/7/365 and a leap year. All former Presidents have this advantage, and the chances of someone evil coming in to read President Trumps documents without his written consent are between zero to nothing. President Trump's deletion of security camera footage is likely a recycling act to erase nothing happening with tomorrow's security camera stuff ad nauseum. It's just a thrifty way to save money operating a big place like Mar-a-Lago.

Sheesh, talk about somebody turning nothing into a crime is looney tunes. It's his home, his documents, his security camera, not the false claims of people who hate him due to press false narratives that hounded him on 300 tv and broadcast stations every morning noon and night for 4 years. The Democrat Marxists are outdoing their usual malicious vindictive. :puke:

Last edited:
1692928736702.png

That wont happen by committing perjury.
He claimed ignorance when advised by trumps lawyers. Free of them he told the truth.
Lawyers work for the people who write the cheques.
It can happen if he lies and testifies against Trump. You think Jackoff Smith is going to care if he commits perjury, as long as Smith can convict Trump? Hell no he won't...lol

It can happen if he lies and testifies against Trump. You think Jackoff Smith is going to care if he commits perjury, as long as Smith can convict Trump? Hell no he won't...lol
He can probably claim he was obeying orders and was not aware of the significance. He may yet escape justice.

Forum List

Back