Trump admits - Russia hacked US election

That's right, Isaac, stick with the "Russia hacked the U.S. election" strategy. It's a winner. LMAO

White House concedes Russia meddled in campaign, but denies it changed the result

Republicans cannot end any investigation now. Nor can Mueller be 'fired'. Tick, tick, tick...
Good that Trump finally accepts what the Intelligence Services said months ago.

Why do you think that would end up with Mueller fired? The Republicans would shit a brick if Trump did that since it would prolong this shit into 2018. The Republicans want to end this and the only way to end it is to have Mueller complete his investigation as quickly and factually as possible. The LWLs keep hoping pictures will be found of Trump sucking Putin's cock, but they are dreaming....and/or watching too much late night tv.

Investigate what? DNC morons let their shit get hacked, and their corruption was exposed. Maybe next time don't use "p@ssw0rd" as your password and stop being a bunch of corrupt thugs.

Investigate what? DNC morons let their shit get hacked, and their corruption was exposed.
Hey,dumbshit. The Russians hacked several states, including red ones.

Do try to keep up, retard.

Investigate what? DNC morons let their shit get hacked, and their corruption was exposed.
Hey,dumbshit. The Russians hacked several states, including red ones.

Do try to keep up, retard.

Hackers from all over the world attempt to hack every known network in the world.

Now tell us, how many votes were altered by Russian hacks?

Last edited:
Pfffft. He didn't concede it was Russia.

‘As far as hacking, I think it was Russia, but I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people,’” Sanders said. “I think he’s made it clear and been consistent that, while everyone agrees the result of the election wasn’t influenced, he thinks that it probably was Russia.

White House concedes Russia meddled in campaign, but denies it changed the result

Forum List

Back