Trump Admires China's Powerful Death Penalty For Drug Dealers

I fully agree with the death penalty for drug dealers.
China also deals with users in a much better way than we do.

Yup. Kill the upper tier and you wouldn't have anyone wanting to deal drugs.

Right now the law wastes their time with low level scum who sell for the big dealers. Waste of time.

Despite this "killing the upper tier" policy in China -- (which they don't actually do) -- they still managed to send us tons and tons of Fentanyl...and just last year, nearly 100,000 Americans died on overdoses of that drug alone....it's killing more Americans than any other drug..

Fentanyl As A Dark Web Profit Center, From Chinese Labs To U.S. Streets

What have we done to punish China because of it?? Nothing.....

Until you deal with eliminating the "DEMAND" for illegal drugs -- not much else matters..and right now, we are the NUMBER ONE customer...

Right now the law wastes their time with low level scum who sell for the big dealers. Waste of time.

Despite this "killing the upper tier" policy in China -- (which they don't actually do) -- they still managed to send us tons and tons of Fentanyl...and just last year, nearly 100,000 Americans died on overdoses of that drug alone....it's killing more Americans than any other drug..

Until you deal with eliminating the "DEMAND" for illegal drugs -- not much else matters..and right now, we are the NUMBER ONE customer...
Maybe you are, I'm not.

Maybe you are, I'm not.
I like how you ignored everything I said....

Because all that matters to you is trying to rationalize any dumb thing your cult leader said...

So just for laughs, I will watch you continue to deflect when I ask you....what have we done to punish China for their part in dumping tons and tons of drugs in our country??

In my opinion death penalty is too risky. Courts of justice can make mistakes.
And when somebody is wrongfully executed there's nothing you can do!
Life in prison seems to be a better solution.
Speaking about capital punishment in China well they have a unique death penalty statute
They have "two kind" of death penalty:
1) "actual" death penalty, when somebody is sentenced to death and executed for real
2) death sentence with reprieve, which means someone is sentenced to death but if they maintained good behaviour while imprisoned their sentence is reduce to life imprisonment.
I guess many drug dealers are sentenced to death with reprieve :eusa_think:

Maybe you are, I'm not.

Because all that matters to you is trying to rationalize any dumb thing your cult leader said...

So just for laughs, I will watch you continue to deflect when I ask you....what have we done to punish China for their part in dumping tons and tons of drugs in our country??

Actually, President Trump has put unbelievably massive tariffs on Red Chinese products. What would you have him do instead? Would the youth at Berkeley and Columbia volunteer to be on the front lines to fight the Chicoms and prevent them from sending narcotics to Deplorable Americans? Donald J. Trump is doing what he can.

Maybe you are, I'm not.

Actually, President Trump has put unbelievably massive tariffs on Red Chinese products. What would you have him do instead? Would the youth at Berkeley and Columbia volunteer to be on the front lines to fight the Chicoms and prevent them from sending narcotics to Deplorable Americans? Donald J. Trump is doing what he can.
Trump hasn't declared war on China thereby depriving the left of saying that he started another endless war with a peaceful natiin.

Maybe you are, I'm not.

Trump hasn't declared war on China thereby depriving the left of saying that he started another endless war with a peaceful natiin.

President Trump's policy of avoiding War is really upsetting to the Libs. This is the cross they nailed Dubya on, but Donald J. Trump is too smart for them. Trump is a businessman, he knows that blood is a big expense. Libs are doing what they can to make the idea of war imperative for Trump to embrace, but have been complete and total failures so far.

Trump praises China's "powerful death penalty" for drug dealers, says he's unsure if America's "ready for that"

In more news that proves Trump is a wannabe fascist dictator who constantly exposes himself as being full of shit -- we now see him praising China's totalitarian regime once again...

"Now they've put it into their criminal statutes. And criminal in China for drugs by the way means that's serious, they're getting a maximum penalty," said Trump. "And you know what the maximum penalty is in China for that, and it goes very quickly. "States with a very powerful death penalty on drug dealers don't have a drug problem. I don't know that our country is ready for that, but if you look throughout the world, the countries with a powerful death penalty... with a fair but quick trial, they have very little, if any drug problem."

Trump likes to call everything "powerful" because he doesn't really know words -- but also because for a man who is as insecure and powerless as he is -- he probably feels saying "powerful" a lot makes him feel better about his own powerlessness....

You know what's funny...you know that black woman that Kim and Kanye talked Trump into pardoning?? the black woman that Trumpers parade around as some sort of proof that Trump isn't racist -- according to Trump's own dumb ass dictator rhetoric, Alice Johnson should be put to death -- since she was convicted as a drug dealer...Trumpers are pathetic...
Why not execute drug dealers?

most of them do not want a second chance to make their lives right the way hopefully that she does
In Tulia Texas.....there were a lot of "drug dealers" that were "convicted"

Then later we find out ALL OF THEM were framed....but according to your dic sucking ass, they should have been executed....

Tulia: Race, Cocaine and Corruption in a Small Texas Town
There is no defense for crooked cops who arrest “innocent” people, black or otherwise

but that example is the exception not the norm

It is the liberals that say stop the war on drugs. Make all drugs legal and free. Now they pretend to want to stop China. That's a laugh.

Trump praises China's "powerful death penalty" for drug dealers, says he's unsure if America's "ready for that"

In more news that proves Trump is a wannabe fascist dictator who constantly exposes himself as being full of shit -- we now see him praising China's totalitarian regime once again...

"Now they've put it into their criminal statutes. And criminal in China for drugs by the way means that's serious, they're getting a maximum penalty," said Trump. "And you know what the maximum penalty is in China for that, and it goes very quickly. "States with a very powerful death penalty on drug dealers don't have a drug problem. I don't know that our country is ready for that, but if you look throughout the world, the countries with a powerful death penalty... with a fair but quick trial, they have very little, if any drug problem."

Trump likes to call everything "powerful" because he doesn't really know words -- but also because for a man who is as insecure and powerless as he is -- he probably feels saying "powerful" a lot makes him feel better about his own powerlessness....

You know what's funny...you know that black woman that Kim and Kanye talked Trump into pardoning?? the black woman that Trumpers parade around as some sort of proof that Trump isn't racist -- according to Trump's own dumb ass dictator rhetoric, Alice Johnson should be put to death -- since she was convicted as a drug dealer...Trumpers are pathetic...

perhaps we should quickly execute violent fascists, kkk and neonazis...

most of them do not want a second chance to make their lives right the way hopefully that she does

I have always said Trumpers want to turn this nation into a third world authoritarian state. This thread is the proof. Look at all these Trumper posters praising China’s execute first, try later philosophy. Trumper disdain for the rule of law is evident in this thread.
We have an excess of protection for capital punishment defenders

Nor are we anywhere close to executing drug dealers

what you are reading is righteous frustration with our soft on crime drug policies and the human wreckage that causes

Source is Newsweek ...... Nuff said.

I have always said Trumpers want to turn this nation into a third world authoritarian state. This thread is the proof. Look at all these Trumper posters praising China’s execute first, try later philosophy. Trumper disdain for the rule of law is evident in this thread.

Yet you fully support your sides ‘Guilty until proven innocent’ bullshit when it comes to Trump.

How much more hypocritical can you get?

Drug dealers are murderers. They just get away with it.
I sold a little bit of weed in the early 70s but never got around to murdering anyone. Are the people selling alcohol murderers too? A case could be made.

Well,you were lucky.

The problem with the Drug business is that if someone has a dispute with their Pusher, they can't go to the Better Business Bureau to make a complaint. Likewise, the Pusher can't report the deadbeat customer to the Credit Bureau.

That leaves violence as really the only way to resolve disputes.

Drug dealers are murderers. They just get away with it.
I sold a little bit of weed in the early 70s but never got around to murdering anyone. Are the people selling alcohol murderers too? A case could be made.
It isn't easy to die of alcohol. Whereas people can and do drop dead of overdose. Pointing out the evils of alcohol doesn't help your case. If alcohol is soooo bad and causes sooooo much trouble why would anyone want to add in drugs to increase the misery.

Fact is there is no comparison between drugs and alcohol. There might be some fast acting poisons that kill as fast as fentanyl but not alcohol. There is no form of alcohol that will make skin turn green and fall off. Alcohol will eat up your liver but not in the time it takes drugs to kill. There is a long long list of famous and beloved people that would have been better off had they just gotten drunk. Philip Seymour Hoffman, Whitney Houston, River Phoenix, Heath Ledger have a martini instead. There are hundreds more.

On the other hand if you own a bar, or a restaurant or have a few friends over for the evening and give alcohol to someone obviously drunk you are just as responsible as they are for the harm they do. Not so with drugs.

Forum List

Back