Trump Admires China's Powerful Death Penalty For Drug Dealers

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump praises China's "powerful death penalty" for drug dealers, says he's unsure if America's "ready for that"

In more news that proves Trump is a wannabe fascist dictator who constantly exposes himself as being full of shit -- we now see him praising China's totalitarian regime once again...

"Now they've put it into their criminal statutes. And criminal in China for drugs by the way means that's serious, they're getting a maximum penalty," said Trump. "And you know what the maximum penalty is in China for that, and it goes very quickly. "States with a very powerful death penalty on drug dealers don't have a drug problem. I don't know that our country is ready for that, but if you look throughout the world, the countries with a powerful death penalty... with a fair but quick trial, they have very little, if any drug problem."

Trump likes to call everything "powerful" because he doesn't really know words -- but also because for a man who is as insecure and powerless as he is -- he probably feels saying "powerful" a lot makes him feel better about his own powerlessness....

You know what's funny...you know that black woman that Kim and Kanye talked Trump into pardoning?? the black woman that Trumpers parade around as some sort of proof that Trump isn't racist -- according to Trump's own dumb ass dictator rhetoric, Alice Johnson should be put to death -- since she was convicted as a drug dealer...Trumpers are pathetic...

You have got to be one of the most annoying posters on here.

We know you hate Trump.

Give it a fucking rest.

Trump praises China's "powerful death penalty" for drug dealers, says he's unsure if America's "ready for that"

In more news that proves Trump is a wannabe fascist dictator who constantly exposes himself as being full of shit -- we now see him praising China's totalitarian regime once again...

"Now they've put it into their criminal statutes. And criminal in China for drugs by the way means that's serious, they're getting a maximum penalty," said Trump. "And you know what the maximum penalty is in China for that, and it goes very quickly. "States with a very powerful death penalty on drug dealers don't have a drug problem. I don't know that our country is ready for that, but if you look throughout the world, the countries with a powerful death penalty... with a fair but quick trial, they have very little, if any drug problem."

Trump likes to call everything "powerful" because he doesn't really know words -- but also because for a man who is as insecure and powerless as he is -- he probably feels saying "powerful" a lot makes him feel better about his own powerlessness....

You know what's funny...you know that black woman that Kim and Kanye talked Trump into pardoning?? the black woman that Trumpers parade around as some sort of proof that Trump isn't racist -- according to Trump's own dumb ass dictator rhetoric, Alice Johnson should be put to death -- since she was convicted as a drug dealer...Trumpers are pathetic...

So do I

I fully agree with the death penalty for drug dealers.
China also deals with users in a much better way than we do.

Advanced countries like the Tremendous Republic of Singapore as well as Indonesia have drug pushers take a seat in the electric chair as well.

Enlightened people even here in the west have advocated for tough love for pushers.

Even a lot of respectable people in the hood are sick and tired of the pushers. I remember talking to a black gentleman in a bar about 25 years ago, and he made the suggestion that Mahoning County should put an electric chair right in front of the courthouse, and have the pushers they pick up take a seat at noon every day.

So, how many people have died due to drug overdoses, as a result of "drug-dealers" selling them the drugs, or for that matter, suffered from permanent drug induced psychosis due to hard core drug use? If the dealers weren't killing people, I'd say, no problem, as long as they aren't using while driving or operating machinery that could affect others, but...PEOPLE DIE FROM ITS USE!

Drug dealers.........should die.
Child abusers....should die.
Murderers...should die.
Animal abusers...should die.
Rapists....should die.

If I could pull the switch..I would.

Why not execute drug dealers?

most of them do not want a second chance to make their lives right the way hopefully that she does

Advanced countries like the Tremendous Republic of Singapore as well as Indonesia have drug pushers take a seat in the electric chair as well.

Enlightened people even here in the west have advocated for tough love for pushers.

Even a lot of respectable people in the hood are sick and tired of the pushers. I remember talking to a black gentleman in a bar about 25 years ago, and he made the suggestion that Mahoning County should put an electric chair right in front of the courthouse, and have the pushers they pick up take a seat at noon every day.

Watch your litter gum chewing ,and smoking....oh you ge ticke lah...atreast

My spanglish is rusty

Guns kill people too when used incorrectly and we don't hold gun dealers accountable, nor should we hold them accountable whatsoever. Same with alcohol. I say drugs should be treated as such. In your own home not affecting others. Tax it and regulate it like alcohol. Plus it would provide jobs as the demand is high.

Drug dealer or mule?? You really are a bombastic blimp!!!

Greg

most of them do not want a second chance to make their lives right the way hopefully that she does
In Tulia Texas.....there were a lot of "drug dealers" that were "convicted"

Then later we find out ALL OF THEM were framed....but according to your dic sucking ass, they should have been executed....

Tulia: Race, Cocaine and Corruption in a Small Texas Town

I have always said Trumpers want to turn this nation into a third world authoritarian state. This thread is the proof. Look at all these Trumper posters praising China’s execute first, try later philosophy. Trumper disdain for the rule of law is evident in this thread.

I fully agree with the death penalty for drug dealers.
China also deals with users in a much better way than we do.

Yup. Kill the upper tier and you wouldn't have anyone wanting to deal drugs.

Right now the law wastes their time with low level scum who sell for the big dealers. Waste of time.

Forum List

Back