Trump administration to roll out 'Tax Cuts 2.0' next year

Trump is trying to bribe the middle class

Dems will take the middle class tax cut and then revoke the cut for the wealthy in 2021
The wall was a promise. The way of payment was also. However the cost is a pittance compared to what Obamacare costs the peasants. And lets not get started on the housing crisis. Nearly everyone of you is proposing tax increases on the peasants. They are stupid enough to vote for it. And tens of millions more will slow down on employment as they see others collecting. Just like in Scandanavia as they had enough.

So any idea why trump created fewer jobs than Obama?

What happened to our long fingered 4%%
Because Trump created NEW jobs. Obama mostly refiled the jobs temporarily vacated by the bubble recession.

If you didn't know that, it's sad to be you.

As for 4%, he's still got over 5 years.

Is that all you've got, Einstien?

At least I can spell refilled.
I thought he was going to 4 % in the first year? 3 down, one to go
Same as he was going to have Mexico build a wall and defeat ISIS.?
Any evidence that these are different to Obamas?
What happened to the explosion in coal jobs.?
Man, the con really has you fooled.
The biggest con in history they say, thousands of zero college white rubes

Knees news and the gateway pundits take?
They don't believe we landed on the moon.

At least I can spell refilled.

Good, now spell Shut the Fuck Up and then shut your ignorant piehole..

Reminder of the thread topic:

Trump administration to roll out 'Tax Cuts 2.0' next year

National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow says ‘Tax Cuts 2.0’ could be on its way next year.

ME: If it works, stick with it. More "winning" for working Americans

My tax break was nice. Do you even have a job?

your tax break is only temporary & will easily be eaten up by increasing food prices & the cost of insurance & drugs. i am a homemaker, run a household & balance the budget so we have no mortgage, pay our credit cards in full each & every month & have 3 pd for (albeit they are older models ) cars while my husband earns a paycheck.

lol.....

your tax break is only temporary & will easily be eaten up by increasing food prices & the cost of insurance & drugs. i am a homemaker, run a household & balance the budget so we have no mortgage, pay our credit cards in full each & every month & have 3 pd for (albeit they are older models ) cars while my husband earns a paycheck.
lol.....

Got it. You don't have a job. Living with mommy and daddy are ya'?

lol.....

Got it. You don't have a job. Living with mommy and daddy are ya'?

flunked reading comp, did ya?

Forum List

Back