Trump administration to roll out 'Tax Cuts 2.0' next year

The Laffer Curve has already failed........

No it hasn't you liar. The very nature of what it is means it cannot fail.

There is an optimum tax rate that brings in the most tax revenue while causing the least harm to families and businesses. That is an objective fact. Do you know what that rate is? No, of course you don't, you moron.
Oh, okay, expert.

Tell me all about it. Demonstrate your expertise on this issue.

IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Independent thinking, please. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
These tax cuts are not going to happen. It’s nothing but campaign rhetoric.

BullshitDog
is getting his Lie on pretty early.

He was planning on Mexico paying for his wall too, wasn't he? His plans usually don't work out like he says they will.

Mexico IS paying for the wall. That has already been demonstrated several times. Pull your head out of your ass you moron

Link?

9d2090b1d8e773f4679347413bd0318e.jpg
450 miles of border wall by next year? In Arizona, it starts

Your desperation is showing

HIS desperation is showing by stealing funds that were to go to the military. now tell me how y'all support them thar troops again whilst you play internet warrior?

National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow says ‘Tax Cuts 2.0’ could be on its way next year.

ME: If it works, stick with it. More "winning" for working Americans

Democrat response: Tax cut bad, Orange man bad

The Laffer Curve has already failed, and we're going to double down.

Brilliant.

I would disagree. It's their lack of spending control that's failed. We are actually taking in more money

Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?
Sure, the spending has been Keynesian, and the buck stops at the White House.

But increased sales tax receipts also have to surpass the drop in income tax revenue and drive growth. We're not there, at least not yet.

The Laffer Curve has already failed, and we're going to double down.

Brilliant.

I would disagree. It's their lack of spending control that's failed. We are actually taking in more money

Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?
Sure, the spending has been Keynesian, and the buck stops at the White House.

But increased sales tax receipts also have to surpass the drop in income tax revenue and drive growth. We're not there, at least not yet.

Historically, it takes about 18 to 24 months for tax receipts to catch back up to where they were prior to the cut.

No it hasn't you liar. The very nature of what it is means it cannot fail. There is an optimum tax rate that brings in the most tax revenue while causing the least harm to families and businesses. That is an objective fact. Do you know what that rate is? No, of course you don't, you moron.

Oh, okay, expert. Tell me all about it. Demonstrate your expertise on this issue.
IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Independent thinking, please. Thanks in advance. .

First of all, I suggest you learn how to read English. I never said that I knew what that precise number is. I simply said that there IS an optimum tax rate that brings in the most tax revenue while causing the least harm to families and businesses. What that number is, it will be indicated by correctly using the Laffer curve, and thats why the Laffer curve cannot fail.

You don't know what it is either, so all your blabbing is so much bullshit, as usual.

No it hasn't you liar. The very nature of what it is means it cannot fail. There is an optimum tax rate that brings in the most tax revenue while causing the least harm to families and businesses. That is an objective fact. Do you know what that rate is? No, of course you don't, you moron.

Oh, okay, expert. Tell me all about it. Demonstrate your expertise on this issue.
IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Independent thinking, please. Thanks in advance. .

First of all, I suggest you learn how to read English. I never said that I knew what that precise number is. I simply said that there IS an optimum tax rate that brings in the most tax revenue while causing the least harm to families and businesses. What that number is, it will be indicated by correctly using the Laffer curve, and thats why the Laffer curve cannot fail.

You don't know what it is either, so all your blabbing is so much bullshit, as usual.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Your mix of arrogance and ignorance is always a hoot.

National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow says ‘Tax Cuts 2.0’ could be on its way next year.

ME: If it works, stick with it. More "winning" for working Americans

This the guy who has no credentials and got the crash all wrong?
Any idea why Obama created more jobs than the orange blimp, last 2 years v's 1 st 2?
I guess it's coming with the replacement of obamacare

Forum List

Back