Trump administration says Obama officials used too much science

This administration wants to pull us back into the dark ages on so many fronts.

Cut the crap toots, you know damn well these federal assholes make life difficult over puddles or even people making ponds.

Last edited:
downloadfile-20.jpg

"EPA has always relied on both science and the law in developing regulations. However, when the statute and case law are as ambiguous as they are regarding Waters of the U.S., EPA must rely on science to provide the clarity missing from the law in order to avoid an arbitrary and capricious determination."

An Obama EPA official claims it avoids "arbitrary and capricious determinations".
Hilarious!!!

Science hates Republicans

They create findings just to piss them off

Last edited:

Cut the crap toots, you know damn well these federal assholes make life difficult over puddles or even people making ponds.
Hey, I live in Maine. Between the EPA and the Green Party, they have been trying to turn us into a state park for twenty years. I know how annoying the interpretation of some of those regulations can be. Actually a frog pond right next door affected the ability of the owner to extend his parking area.

BUT.....

I also recall the furious hub bub when the EPA came in and decreed that home owners could no longer dump their raw sewage directly into the river. What usurpation of individual freedom! We've always done it and it hasn't hurt anyone yet! I had an uncle who refused to comply with a septic tank for years, stubbornly paying the fine each year instead. People can be pretty awesomely stupid, too, Pete.

Nice Try, Goodbud, now here are the facts without the spin:

The Clean Water Act is the voiced opinion of just one person (Justice Kennedy) and is this soft and fuzzy document prone to massive interpretation and abuse. The word "science" has been inserted here to replace what much science has become instead: politics. The Clean Water Act is a euphemism for a regulation that has been used and to become a mindless, ruthless government hatchet to menace, terrorize, seize and destroy private property everywhere with "science" today becoming whatever the government needs it to be to achieve their ends. All the Trump Administration is really doing is putting back into it the legal considerations to balance the equation again as to how far the government goes in telling others what they can do with their own land.

Put simply for your simplistic mind: Trump is taking power out of the hands of big government and putting it back into the hands of the people---- what he RAN ON.

GO TRUMP.

They took control of your puddle, yet, under Obama, that same epa that caused this-EPA says it won't repay claims for spill that caused yellow rivers

Hey, I live in Maine. Between the EPA and the Green Party, they have been trying to turn us into a state park for twenty years. I know how annoying the interpretation of some of those regulations can be. Actually a frog pond right next door affected the ability of the owner to extend his parking area.

BUT.....

I also recall the furious hub bub when the EPA came in and decreed that home owners could no longer dump their raw sewage directly into the river. What usurpation of individual freedom! We've always done it and it hasn't hurt anyone yet! I had an uncle who refused to comply with a septic tank for years, stubbornly paying the fine each year instead. People can be pretty awesomely stupid, too, Pete.

It all comes down to common sense. I'm a day and she of technology and innovation no person's or entity should get away with polluting water or air. If they do they should be punished harshly. In the case of a company shut them down and make them pay for the clean up. If we can't all agree on this then we haven't really advanced as a nation. It doesn't take the epa to do the but we also need a watchdog to take down offenders. Being a watchdog would be a dream job.

BUT.....

Well those federal regulators are getting lazy then. Then need to go after idiots shitting in the rivers or in the back yard. Yet in San Fransicko they won't stop them from shitting IN THE STREET.

The fact that one rancher is getting talked too by some enforcement agent about a puddle in their back yard irritates me when that agent likely stepped around someone down shitting in the gutter on the way out to his car.

"Too much emphasis".

That may have been the case, but at least we now know definitively the answer to many scientific questions such as why lesbians are fat.

All this money could be used for true science. Cancer research, the singularity and mission to Mars. But during Obama everything was of course politicized and science became the study of how many genders there are.

The Clean Water Act is the voiced opinion of just one person (Justice Kennedy) and is this soft and fuzzy document prone to massive interpretation and abuse. The word "science" has been inserted here to replace what much science has become instead: politics. The Clean Water Act is a euphemism for a regulation that has been used and to become a mindless, ruthless government hatchet to menace, terrorize, seize and destroy private property everywhere with "science" today becoming whatever the government needs it to be to achieve their ends. All the Trump Administration is really doing is putting back into it the legal considerations to balance the equation again as to how far the government goes in telling others what they can do with their own land.

Put simply for your simplistic mind: Trump is taking power out of the hands of big government and putting it back into the hands of the people---- what he RAN ON.

GO TRUMP.

The Clean Water Act isn't the "voiced opinion" of 1 person. It was passed by Congress and signed into law by Nixon. Republicans recently have become the pro-pollution party.

I hope you enjoy on nice tall glass of sewage water for breakfast today.

GO TRUMP.

The Clean Water Act isn't the "voiced opinion" of 1 person. It was passed by Congress and signed into law by Nixon. Republicans recently have become the pro-pollution party.

I hope you enjoy on nice tall glass of sewage water for breakfast today.

Go suck my ass, creep. I never said I wasn't for a clean, healthy environment, moron! But the whole clean water thing started and hinged on the opinions and writings of ONE MAN---- Justice Kennedy. Try learning a little about what you speak before you make an even bigger jackass out of yourself.

SUPREME COURT: With Kennedy's exit, tide turns on Clean Water Rule

Forum List

Back