Trump Administration Delays Harriet Tubman $20

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Only pictures of past Presidents should be on our bills.

"Two years ago this week, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew announced redesigns for the $20, $10, and $5 bills that would honor civil rights and women’s rights icons: Tubman, Alice Paul, and Marian Anderson. Lew said the new note designs would debut by 2020, 100 years after women gained the right to vote.

But now the Trump administration is putting the plan on the backburner, according to the Treasury department..."

What Happened to the Plan to Put Harriet Tubman on the $20 Bill?

They pass that shit and someone gives me a 20 or 10 or 5 with those idiots face on it I will give it back and tell them I want a REAL bill not that PC shit.

They pass that shit and someone gives me a 20 or 10 or 5 with those idiots face on it I will give it back and tell them I want a REAL bill not that PC shit.

Remember the last time you saw a Sacagawea dollar coin?

I don't either.

Okay, dumbass!

Signed,

Benjamin Franklin
Co-signed by Hamilton.
Where’s the cigarette that’s supposed to be in Robert Johnson’s mouth?
I believe it is tucked into his headstock somehow.
I see you're unamerican. Dang.

I played guitar for 30 years and many times in the past I'd wedge a lit cigarette between the low E and the headstock. Good way to eff up the finish on a pricey guitar, especially if it was a Gibson L-1 like Johnson posed with.

Yeah?

Why? Tradition?

Nope....

mbja5efs0bvf4wvs7ljj.jpg

mbqq7dhznvvizffz9u7p.jpg

--- that's Pocahontas. The real one.​

main-qimg-fa6ec323cfe6674d8ba2d49c28430968-c

United+States+twenty-dollar+bill.JPG

But of course that was then and this is now........​

640px-US_%2410_Series_2003_obverse.jpg

640px-Usdollar100front.jpg

10000_USD_note%3B_series_of_1934%3B_obverse.jpg

Now the CSA took another approach....

160421-levin-confederate-money-tease_altdlz

Here ya go --- Mexico's got the right idea. Frida Kahlo.

billete-de-curso-legal.jpg

Last edited:
Good move.
Since leftists insist that women only make $.77 on the dollar compared to men, the Tubman 20-dollar bill would only be worth $15.40.

Here's a poster who actually can't tell the difference between "simple statistical analysis" and "leftists".

I understand he also has challenges distinguishing "45 RPIM records" from "grapefruit".

Forum List

Back