Trump administration anounces 100 miles of wall have been built. MAGA!

To let in more democrat voters of course. That's all the dip shits ever want to do is consolidate their power and turn the US into CA.
I think that's what the Soviets told the E. Germans too. Works for you, I see.

100 miles built. MAGA!
Trump lies a lot.
So does ABC news, but they have pictures, so the 100 miles is real.
Trump administration announces completion of 100 miles of border wall construction
from your link:
"Today is a milestone that’s been reached and a celebration is in order," Wolf said, adding "We have built more walls in three years of this administration than the entire eight years of the last administration."
(first comes the required Obama slam:...)
(then the fact..)
Trump has repeatedly pledged to construct 450 miles of barriers by the end of 2020 -- but most of the 100 miles completed thus far have been replacements of the smaller barrier designs that were constructed with decades-old technology.

This is so obvious I cannot figure why you are not ashamed to link this blurb in Trump's defense.

100 miles built. MAGA!
Trump lies a lot.
Trump administration announces completion of 100 miles of border wall construction
from your link:
"Today is a milestone that’s been reached and a celebration is in order," Wolf said, adding "We have built more walls in three years of this administration than the entire eight years of the last administration."
(then the fact..)
Trump has repeatedly pledged to construct 450 miles of barriers by the end of 2020 -- but most of the 100 miles completed thus far have been replacements of the smaller barrier designs that were constructed with decades-old technology.

This is so obvious I cannot figure why you are not ashamed to link this blurb in Trump's defense.
Keep building!!!

That is pretty random, poster. I read the link. Repaired or replaced existing wall only. OK, only 1,850 miles replacement/new construction to go. Did not see where Mexico picked up the tab. Sounds like a money making gig for contractors, but does not actually do anything. Better policy of fining or imprisoning employers and of course changes to immigration law would be more effective and would generate good money from the companies that are externalizing the damage done to American society by hiring them illegally. They come because they can get employment.

Who offering to do that? Democrats? Can’t pass it for some reason? I hear this over and over but it’s just more brain washing. Pass fines for employers. Trump won’t veto it.

We already have fines for employers, we just do not enforce those laws....including Trump's admin.

1. A big orchid to President Trump.

a. What a guy! He actually tries to keep his promises, in the face of the Dems' non-stop vituperation for three solid years.

2. Sadly, though, the Dems are right: Wall or no wall, people from dysfunctional countries are a-coming and nothing will stop them. They have won.

1. A big orchid to President Trump.

a. What a guy! He actually tries to keep his promises, in the face of the Dems' non-stop vituperation for three solid years.

2. Sadly, though, the Dems are right: Wall or no wall, people from dysfunctional countries are a-coming and nothing will stop them. They have won.

You are misinformed... a wall will actually stop them. And maybe a few machine gun turrets if need be.

100 miles built. MAGA!
Trump lies a lot.

You keep repeating the same lie over and over. That 100 miles is repair and updating existing Security Fencing and Walls. I'll say this again, and I'll type slow and use small words just for you.....'THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE INCH OF NEW WALL CONSTRUCTION DONE TO DATE". Got that. Print it out. But the funds have been allocated for the last 3 years for new security border construction. That 1.4 billion is part of a 2006 law signed into law by Bush Jr. and the Congress at the time. And both Bush jr and Obama did an average of 74 miles of new Border Security construction each year to the tune of 733 miles in 10 years. There was no fighting, no posturing. It was quietly done. And there was no LYING about it. Rump makes all sorts of claims but the "Wall" isn't important to him. What's important to him is to keep you riled up with the lie. And you have been lied to and he continues to lie to you. And then you come in here and lie to us.

You will notice that ABC News isn't giving it a very high billing these days. Hardly any air time. You want to keep it front and center because you have so little. Well, cupcake, it's just not that important anymore to America to listen to a failed Rump program who can't even put up a decent security border system. he's failed and you failed. Please move on, there is nothing to see here.

You keep repeating the same lie over and over. That 100 miles is repair and updating existing Security Fencing and Walls. I'll say this again, and I'll type slow and use small words just for you.....'THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE INCH OF NEW WALL CONSTRUCTION DONE TO DATE". Got that. Print it out. But the funds have been allocated for the last 3 years for new security border construction. That 1.4 billion is part of a 2006 law signed into law by Bush Jr. and the Congress at the time. And both Bush jr and Obama did an average of 74 miles of new Border Security construction each year to the tune of 733 miles in 10 years. There was no fighting, no posturing. It was quietly done. And there was no LYING about it. Rump makes all sorts of claims but the "Wall" isn't important to him. What's important to him is to keep you riled up with the lie. And you have been lied to and he continues to lie to you. And then you come in here and lie to us.

You will notice that ABC News isn't giving it a very high billing these days. Hardly any air time. You want to keep it front and center because you have so little. Well, cupcake, it's just not that important anymore to America to listen to a failed Rump program who can't even put up a decent security border system. he's failed and you failed. Please move on, there is nothing to see here.
Let me try this on a level you can understand.

Pretend you own a home.
That home has a window.
That window has been destroyed, allowing bad weather to come into your home.
Now. Pretend you install a replacement window that stops the bad weather from entering your home.

You have just installed a New Window.

(If you're still confused think of the gates and fencing around Nancy Pelosis House thar keeps her constituents out of her sight).

Last edited:
100 miles built. MAGA!
Trump lies a lot.
from your link:
(then the fact..)

New wall is new wall. Replacing the old ineffective wall with the new design is the low hanging fruit. The new wall takes more time to resolve all of the legal and environmental issues. Even if Trump doesn't get all of the 450 miles, his wall is having a major effect already in reducing migrants sneaking in.
th
Old inadequate wall example

ap_19302560014525_custom-2d207cdefae6d7d87b9697d0dce9eec55cf90e3f-s800-c85.jpg
New Wall Design

FY20_DEC_SWB_Migration%20graphic.jpg
The red line is after new wall

As more new wall is built the number sneaking in should keep dropping.

Another win for Trump and another promise being kept.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back