What makes a "white" person "white"?

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
Is it genetics, culture, ancestry, nationality? Is it "European" or "Caucasian", or only "Anglo-Saxon"?

Or is it more akin to a Marxist stereotype about the "bourgeoise" or "middle class"?

Given that most people aren't bored enough to take DNA tests, and likely aren't "pure" in their ancestry, how much "white" blood would a person have to be white, and how much "non-white" blood would nullify their "whiteness" claim"?

Discuss.

Is it genetics, culture, ancestry, nationality? Is it "European" or "Caucasian", or only "Anglo-Saxon"?

Or is it more akin to a Marxist stereotype about the "bourgeoise" or "middle class"?

Given that most people aren't bored enough to take DNA tests, and likely aren't "pure" in their ancestry, how much "white" blood would a person have to be white, and how much "non-white" blood would nullify their "whiteness" claim"?

Discuss.

White is primarily a matter of self identification. Though the poor blacks who are well assimilated into Traditional American Culture are in a fairly grey and uncomfortable zone.

Trump Blacks work for now, for them. I guess. But more work needs done on that one, for the long term.

Discuss.

The amount of melanin in their skin

Discuss.

When the baby is born God calls the nurse and tell the nurse to dip the baby into bleach and the longer they are in the change of the skin color...

Why are white people white?
Genetics...

Discuss.
Can we assume your family thinks you're a little weird?

Discuss.

I have a pale white ass in the winter, and a pale white in the summer, but I tan a nice bronze on my arms and face.

In the end, I am human!

Discuss.

When the baby is born God calls the nurse and tell the nurse to dip the baby into bleach and the longer they are in the change of the skin color...

Why are white people white?
Genetics...

I was wondering what that chocolate fondue pot in the nursery at the hospital was when I picked up my daughter.

Discuss.

Pocahontas is 99.99999% white, but since her great great great great great cousin once removed smoked Peyote, then she's actually a red-blooded native American

But I live in the desert......:dunno:.

Well, I turn brown in the summer. But I'm like a ghost in mid winter.
I never look like a ghost.
I always have some color to my skin.
I used to have freckles when I was a kid....and they blended together.....now I'm getting liver spots.
I've never been white.

Must be my mom's Irish blood in the Winter and dad's Spanish blood in Summer......cause my butt is white. But I am getting some age spots too!

I used to have freckles when I was a kid....and they blended together.....now I'm getting liver spots.
I've never been white.

Must be my mom's Irish blood in the Winter and dad's Spanish blood in Summer......cause my butt is white. But I am getting some age spots too!
Spaniards are basically a white race.
If you're Spanish and live in Barcelona...you're white.
If you live in Los Angeles you're Hispanic.

I've never been white.

Spaniards are basically a white race.
If you're Spanish and live in Barcelona...you're white.
If you live in Los Angeles you're Hispanic.

If you are of Spanish ancestry and live in Ohio, your hispanic as well. A character I knew from high school, his paternal grandfather came from the asturias region of Spain and he ended up pushing right up through the Ohio state government bureaucracy by the bosses seeking diversity in a region where there were few other hispanics. BTW, he looked just like a Honky.

Forum List

Back