Trump accuses Taylor Swift of being ‘disloyal’ if she endorses Biden

Dear me. He is really spooked by this girl isnt he ?
He is now claiming credit for something that happened when he was Prez. Even though he had nothing to do with it.
As usual with trumpy he sees all of life in a transactional way.
Maybe he should reflect on GOP cruelty to women and their freedom and then craft some policies that they could vote for.
Just a thought.

Says the Lying Guardian.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

They have the credibility of my left butt cheek.

Again, why? Do you not like women?

So far her advice consists of "everyone should vote." Voting is dumb?

That makes no sense nor is any way related to the thread.
It makes perfect sense. They do not want Kamala as their presidential candidate. Are you saying they do?

Yeah, look at the shape the country is in from not taking his advice.

Unemployment fell to 3.5% under Biden. For how much ...​

1707761586566.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › biden-unemployment-jo...

Apr 8, 2023 — President Joe Biden keeps seeing good economic news and bad public approval ratings. The unemployment rate has fallen to 3.5% and more than ...

Trump claims credit for record-high stock market under Biden​

1707761298742.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › 4435862-trump-clai...

Jan 29, 2024 — Former President Trump, who has predicted economic doom if he's not elected back to the White House, said Monday he should get credit for

Then why would Trump try to take credit for Biden's economy?

He is now claiming credit for something that happened when he was Prez. Even though he had nothing to do with it.
Maybe he should reflect on GOP cruelty to women and their freedom and then craft some policies that they could vote for.
Just a thought.
The orange loser is going to be singing Taylor Swift when he is in prison and a large guy goes medieval on his ass! :auiqs.jpg:

Just a thought.
Taylor supports full term abortions, which lacks humanity and knowledge but does make her popular with heartless Democrats.

Swift can swing EASILY the 18 and older female vote.
She can swing a lot of things but she will not be a factor in the 2024 vote. This hype and propaganda and the lies will only get worse and even more stupid before Nov. Democrats will see no tangible results.

Forum List

Back